Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freedom at Last

As the man was able to get to his knees my eyes widened. It was ridiculous that he still had the strength to do something like that. Releasing the arm that held his other arm I bent them so my knees would be pointed. Also as soon as the man began to fall I let go of his other arm knowing it would be to late for him to change the direction he was falling. Raising my knees I would use them to collide into his chest to try and knock the air out of the man. Then reaching up with my arms I'd grab onto him kick out with my legs and using my arms to flip the man over onto his back.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

All of a sudden as Krilan fell, Pointed knees were jammed into his sternum. and just under the ribcage. The large man was so convinced that his weight would crush Kale, that he had not think that the Ex-slave had dealt with things larger and tougher than he ever would be. The instant that his chest was caved in from his own weight. And then suddenly the legs dissipated out from under him, to slam his chest seemingly a second time into the ground. He could feel the weight of a man on his back. There was no way that he could come back from this. But given the time..... Trying to breathe he had to get up. Pushing up with his hands, he got almost nowhere.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Seeing that my planned had worked I got up releasing the man as a kind gesture. "You almost had me there for a minute, I'm glad to have gotten a chance to spar with you." I said and offering my hand to help him up. "Next time I'm sure you'll win" I said kindly showing that I wasn't insulting the mans pride or his fighting skill but showing him that I could be more of a friend if he let me. If he tried anything though I was prepared to raise my foot and bring it down into a kick at the man's stomach.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

Still in the mind of Krilan, He thought about taking Kale's hand and then crushing the bones that made his fingers, bringing him down, but deicded against it. The man was being nice. and already knew that he might try something like that. With a half grimace and half smile, he accepted the man's hand. Getting up he kept ahold of his hand. and placing a hand on his shoulder he nodded his welcome. Walking back to the group of men, he grabbed his stomach and wanted to get a bag of ice. Though with how this man fought, he kind of wanted to see what he was made of.

Slowly I pulled my mind out of his. Using force Meld did nothing for me, or the other guy. But at times it could be used to transfer power. Still I watched Kale as he looked around. Speaking for him, "Anybody else want to challenge Kale?" Almost instantly Gimpy walked up with a nod. Seeing this again, I moved into his head this time.

Seeing everything through this man, Gimpy wanted Kale to Make the first move. Knowing that if he could React faster than Kale could act, then maybe he could beat him, unlike his twin brother.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

I was happy the man accepted my offer without conflict. It would've been bad if something bad had happened because the man hadn't wanted to give up. Nodding back to the man I turned to meet my new opponent. It was gimpy and I had to reevaluate my tactics. He had already seen how I had beaten the other so he would know that strategy. It was time to switch to the offensive and then fall back on defense if necessary. At the signal for the fight to start I would rush forward and come in with a straight forward punch for the mans face though I exaggerated the motion to make it seem like I wasn't skilled in offense.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

With the Calling of the Start from Sevan, Kale gave a very weak punch, and very quickly Gimpy took to action. By grabbing the slow moving wrist, he twisted around, possibly forcing kale and Gimpy to come back to back, and before anybody could blink, Gimpy stronger than he looks, bent over and pulled over his shoulder on Kale's arm. Hoping to ether cause a great amount of pain, by a possible dislodging of the shoulder socket, or pulled Kale to slam on the ground. In ether outcome, it was up to Kale to resist the pull, or go with it. I smiled as this man rather thought this through somewhat rather than the larger man.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Feeling my body shifted to where me and gimpy where back to back I smiled as the man was obviously fast and strong, but what he was doing was helping me. Using my legs I jumped off the ground and rolled off gimps back so I landed facing him while he still held onto my arm raising my leg I'd aim a strike at the weak point at the back of the knee to break gimps stance. After breaking it I'd reach out with my other arm and grab his putting pressure from my fingers into it and digging into the muscle to weaken his grip. Which if it worked I'd brink another kick up to the front of the other knee to throw him off balance so I could use my arms to pick him up and slam him into the ground.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

Not realizing how faster the man was to react to Gimps attack. He was pressured into letting go of his arm, He had lost his balance, but quickly regained it. As his Brother was large and couldn't keep himself up as well, Gimpy could. With the pressure on his wrist, He decided to act fast. Pulling Kale towards him, he aimed his knee to hit in the fork between his legs. And quickly followed by a forehead slam. With Gimpy having fast reaction times, probably the best on the ship, He never got slammed.

I however, almost laughed. At the moment, it looked like they were holding hands. I don't know how, but it entered my mind.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Seeing the knee being raised for my genetelles I almost panicked but instead pushed off the ground with my feet yet again but this time I'd go into more of a dive to tackle the man to the ground and considering how close we were if he dodged my manhood would still be safe.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

The man was quick, Gimpy would give him that. With the both of them going towards the ground, He pulled up his legs and moved them in between the two. and as Gimpy could feel the grass on the back of his head, He pushed trying to send Kale, flying off of him and to slam into the ground. His thoughts raced in wanting to take this guy out so bad. And to make it better, it would be done infront of his teacher.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Getting sent flying wasn't apart of the plan, but it certainly helped. Landing on my back with a loud thump all I did was grunt as I rolled over onto my chest and pounced to my feet before rushing the man again. Now having a full understanding of what he could do I could cut loose. Running forward at the last second I would start to shift from left to right to confuse the man on my approach rearing my arm back I acted as though I was going to punch the man but when I was only a few millimeters from his face I lashed my leg out full force powered by my weight and muscle to meet the mans gut. Then following that I let loose my left hand in s uppercut that was meant to be dodged so then my right hand would shoot out to grab the mans shirt and pull him into a head but.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I could feel Gimpys happiness in flipping Kale, but then from the few feet away that he was, he could see the fire in his eyes. With the Punch coming for his face he was quickly kneed in the gut. Making a solid "Offph" sound. He lost all of the breath he currently had, as to make it worse, The uppercut was dodged by his natural movement of wanting to curl up in a ball, and ended it with a solid slam with eachother's foreheads. Staggering back wards, Gimpy tried to catch his breath and to regain function in his brain. He waved his hands trying to tell Kale to Stop. And grunting in his breath he Spoke, "Dun"

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

The fight had once again ended in a victory for me, and a sense of pride flowed through me. Admittngly it was hard to not let it get to my head a bit, but I was able to stay focused. Seeing Gimpy give up I nodded to him respectfully. "It was fun." I said to him as he insisted we stopped. Two fights down, how many more did I have to do again? Doubt started to plague my mind as I thought about some of the other opponents I might end up facing. If Gimpy and the other men were the weakest I ay be in for a world of hurt. Looking back at Darren I smiled showing him that I enjoyed the fight just a bit.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

Another man walked forwards as soon as Gimpy had said his words. In a fast walk he came towards Kale, Moving my mind quickly I molded myself to the man. HIs mind was full of hate and anger. Wanting to beat the living hell out of this newcomer. Gerron walking pretty fast, made it apparent he was going to fight. And the start had not been called out when He rushed Kale. Swinging his right followed by his left and uppercut with his right once more then a straight shot towards Kale with a Left hook.

His arms moved like a blur, and his large form was not of fat, but of muscle that was honed over many years of work and fighting. This guy was not going to be your average fighter.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Seeing Gimpy walk off I shrugged however as my new opponent came walking forward I lost a bit of my confidence he was obviously eager to fight. Before the battle was even said to start the man came in swinging. I growled as I backed away using the man's weight and speed against him. When the punches come I used my own arms to push them off in different directions instead of straight up blocking them. When the uppercut came I jumped up and kicked both my feet towards the man's chest in a drop kick motion.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

The man was quick on his feet as well with his hands. As Kale gave him the kick to the chest, I could see through his eyes as he replayed the muscle movements. The bending of the legs, the balance of the arms. It all warned him of a kick. With his upper cut coming he continued to move his hands but leaned back at the last second. Bringing his right arm up from below Kale's feet, to make the man flip and possibly landing on his head, but as he did so. Gerron sent his right foot up to collide with kale as gravity took effect.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

When the man's arms hit my feet I let a shocked look overtake my face as I was flipped. Bringing my arms up I planned to catch myself a bit to lesson the impact however the man quickly delivered a kick that made my plans for naught as it caused me to land on my stomach in the sand. I felt a quake of pain radiate through my body on impact but I pushed myself to my feet feigning exhaustion. Yes I may be tired but not as much as I was faking it, though I thought I was pretty convincing. I let my body seem as though it was limp my arms hanging at my sides as well as making my legs shake a bit. It wouldn't be to far of a stretch for someone to be that exhausted after all I had been through today. "Is that all you got? Really? Wow I think the first person gave me a better challenge then you!" I taunted the man trying to draw out even more of his anger to cause him to make mistakes.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

The man just shook his head at the taunt. He had seen the other fights that had taken place. Knowing that taunting was a tool he used. And as the first man, who he could really care less for, was easily dispatched, by his own stupidity, he didn't take the taunt to heart. "I could beat those two everyday of the standard year." Moving towards the man on the ground, he jumped and did a front flip, letting his feet swing together, but away from his body to gather momentum and power as he came down on the man with an Ax kick.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

I had no clue why the man went into a axe kick especially when I was already on my feet however all I did was pounce back and then Kick up the sand beneath my feet to blind the man temporarily. As his kick was coming to finish I lashed out my leg to meet his knee with extreme force and speed. I planned to break the man's knee with that attack and even if it didn't break it I was sure he'd be in pain. Then rushing forward I'd swing acting like I was about to clothesline him however when I was close enough my arm would stop and the other would come around to strike him in the back of the neck and head area.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

As the man foolishly came down with an Ax kick. His knee had a massive snap where his knee was bent backwards from the kick. Landing on his bum, he got up only to almost be slammed in the face when Kale's hand came to hit him in the back of the neck. What Kale might not have known, was that in the back of the neck was a large collection of nerves, and when hit with the right amount of force in the right area, could drop a man like a bag of rocks. And thats just what happened. Making Kale look like he delivered a killing blow.

The lights went out in my mind, and I pulled back to see the man drop like a ragdoll. Sevan looked at the Pirate, coming over he checked the larger man's pulse. He nodded his head that he was still alive but knocked out. "Anybody else want to challenge kale?" I heard nothing as the question was not answered. Sevan shrugged his shoulders. "Looks like you're part of the crew. Now just for you to challenge the Captain." Instanlty I knew the man that I had killed with the sabers was the captain. Ether this would go over well, or very bad.

"What if he is dead?" Sevan looked at me in confusion. ​"He found me at my ship and challenged me. I had killed him in defense of myself and Kale." Sevan walked up to me and past Kale. "Prove it." I waved my hand and behind me my ship's ramp opened up Letting the body slump down the ramp.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom