Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freedom at Last

"Staying close could still help them corner us. You go land the ship and I'll use the escape pods to land early. I'm sure they'll see me escaping and follow." I said being brash and dashing from my seat through the ship as we exited hyperspace. My stomach seemed to flip as we left hyperspace, but that didn't stop me. I ran as fast as m legs could carry me till I came to the escape pods. Taking one of the two I activated it and was shot down torwards the planet Lehon. A planet I had no clue about, one that was said to be filled with rancors and other beasts that could kill me.

I kept Darren's advice in mind as I was seperated from the main ship. Looking through the escape pods window I saw myself falling away from the ship torwards the planet. As I broke the atmosphere the pod shaked and made me want to puke. The last thing I saw before I crashed into the ground was a ocean on the horizon and a forest beneath me. The pod crashed with a loud boom though it didn't explode. I was knocked unconscious on impact.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

Oh was this going to ether be very good, or very bad. With Kale far away from me, And against Pirates that have spent their life fighting for anything, He may not last very long. I didn't know if there was a god that could answer my goddamn prayer, but if there was one, I only prayed that he would somehow survive. I brought the ship into the atmopshere. With the shields, The ship didn't burn up like the escape pod had. Landing the ship down in an open field. I decided that I could at least wear some armor.

Moving to the room quickly, I put on my gauntlets, Boots, and the chest plate, leaving everything else stored away. As a Dark Jedi Master, I didn't need armor, but liked the idea of wearing something to protect me. Opening the ramp, I looked up into the sky, Seeing the outline of the ship was very easy. Now this would be the hard part. Going back into the ship, I found one of the loose panels under the floorboard, and got in. Closing it up, I hoped that I could hid for a moment, then take them all by surprise.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

When I fell unconscious I was embraced by the darkness for a short time and found myself somewhat at peace. The darkness called me torwards it as a mother would do her child and I pulled away. IT was cold and filled with angst, however it didn't seem to want to take no for a answer. It crowded me and started to absorb me. Pain and agony flooded me but then I awoke. Panting I looked around the escape pod and reached out to open the door with my right arm to find it unresponsive. It had been popped out of place and needed to be reset. Placing my left arm between my legs I kicked forward and leaned back at the same time. A loud disgusting pop sounded off as my bone slid home. I yelled when the bone went back into place but I was soon filled with relief as my hand began to respond once again.

Pulling myself out of the escape pod I saw that I was surrounded by nothing but trees. Where I crashed had made a small clearing but it was quite insignificant compared to the grand scheme of things. Soon after getting out of the pod I was hit with a great amount of malice and hate at first I felt like I was suffocating from it, but after a few seconds I returned to normal. Looking around I just knew that at some point some horrible things had happened on this planet. Retrieving my blaster and vibroblade I ran from the pod and looked back to see a large column of smoke floating up from it. The pirates would know where I landed, but maybe they'd think I was dead. Or maybe they'd focus on Darren and leave me be. Going to the nearest tree I decided to climb up it so I could get a better view. I wish I could say climbing the tree was easy, but I know that would be a lie. Every time I had to use my right arm I felt pain shoot through it and on reflex I wanted to let go, but I fought the urge. Finally making it to the top I breathed heavily as I scanned the skies for the pirates to find nothing, but what I did see was a moon that took up most of the sky. Looking towards the ground I saw where Darren had landed in the distance as well as where the pirates had landed. They weren't to far off, but I also had no clue how long I had been unconscious.

Suddenly the tree began to shake, and in the distance a mighty roar could be heard. I had no clue what type of beast it belonged to and I didn't want to find out. Just as I was about to leave the tree below me seven pirates exited the tree line, and approached the escape pod. Cold sweat dipped from my head as I froze and slowed down my breathing trying to be as quiet as possible. "Scour this area till you find that son of a Kath-hound. I'm sure he's still near! You hear that! We know you're here!" One of the pirates yelled obviously the leader of the group considering how he carried himself. "Don't worry if you just come out now, we won't have to kill you. If you don't we'll burn these woods down!"

No matter what the pirate was spewing I had no plans on moving. There was no way he'd actually burn the woods. Yet I looked onward as the man pulled a grenade out of his pocket and clicked the activator button. As he threw it I already knew what it was. A incendiary grenade and as it exploded at the base of the tree next to me flames ran rampant. They climbed up the tree while spreading to the one I was in. The smoke and embers rose up burning my eyes and throat as the fire quickly climbed near me. Jumping out of the tree I landed on the ground in a roll and came to a stop infront of one of the pirates. "Look at that boss! We found him!" The pirate yelled eager to please the others and prove himself. Looking up I coughed and tears streamed down my cheeks as I looked down the barrel of the blaster rifle. Was this the end? I hadn't even began to live up to what I had promised the slaves that had passed away. I hadn't even learned what freedom was like! I hadn't even had my first love! There was no way I was going to lay down and die here! As I saw the man start to press his finger down on the trigger I flinched but the blaster was pushed off course before the man fired giving me my opening. Pouncing to my feet with the vibroblade I moved faster than I ever had in my life. Even though I could barely see from the smoke I somehow knew where all the pirates where located. It was like I was seeing the rhythms of a musical instrument.

Spinning around I used my body as leverage and stabbed the man in the chest but continued the spin to use his body as a shield from incoming blaster bolts. The man screamed as the blade plunged into him,but he was quickly silenced as the incoming blaster bolts finished him off. Casting his body to the ground I drew the pistol Darren had gave me and fired forward at two of the pirates. The blaster bolts went through their heads cauterizing the wounds while still killing on impact. I don't even know how I knew but I dodged three blaster bolts without even looking before I bolted forward into the forest running faster than I ever had. "It's a kriffin Jedi! Get him!" I heard the pirate yell as I ran deeper into the woods.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

There was no time to waste. I had closed the hatch and left the ramp open to look like I had left. But truly I was still there. Pulling out my lightsaber, The while hilt seemed to glow in the darkness of the hidden compartment. Hearing the tap of boots slowly going 'round my ship, I could hear voices talking. "Nabody er sir." I could hear just feet from me. Most likely, the leader of the group was standing in the cockpit. "Found the Jedi! I say, we found the Jedi!" I could hear over a communications link. The two or three men in the cockpit spoke to one another. "Sir, it seems that they found him."

"I know you fething sithspit. I heard the man, go ahead and get after him."
"Sir, don't you want us t-"
"I said for you to go after the Jedi. If you don't then I will drop you where you stand."
"Yes sir."

Obviously the man in charge was feared. But from the sounds of it, he was staying here. Intent on figuring out why the ship was here, yet the jedi a few miles away. "You five, Stay here with the ship, make sure no one comes to claim it." He was confirming what I had thought. All of a sudden there was a burst of foot falls leaving the ship. A few landing just above my head. I waited for a moment, Only when a few seconds had passed, I inched the panel up. Looking around I saw one man in the cockpit acting like he was flying the ship. Down the hall was another man. Looking at the Holocrons, and datapads that I had left sitting out on my workbench.

Smiling I faced the man fake piloting the ship. With the force, I started to make all of the items in the room float. Picking up even the man's pistol and the belt around his chest that held grenades. He looked all confused and then I smiled wider. Moving his pistol to his hand I force him to grip the pistol, and put it against his temple. He tried to fight my powers. but with a little twick of the trigger. The familiar sound of a blaster going off killed the man. Just to keep it even better, the lifeless body of the man began to float as I closed the panel.

keeping my powers as they were, I closed the panel and waited for the men to walk past me. Hearing their boots on the top of my head, I opened it silently. The wondered how everything was floating. and how the man had killed himself. Placing back the panel. I walked up to the first man. tapping his left shoulder, I moved past his right to the second and snapped his neck, third man I grabbed his chest with the force and crushed it, causing some blood spatter to leave his body. Turning around at the same time as the first man, his eyes went wide as I stood there and his friends now dead. He stuttered as I walked to him. Taking a hold of the brown hair at the back of his neck I smiled. "Hello, and good-bye." I had my saber in my right hand and ignited it into his chest.

The Crimson blade protruded through his chest. Then turning it back off, I let him drop to the floor as I released my energy of keeping everything in the room afloat. Moving to leave the ship I activated my saber again and threw it down the hall. As if on cue A man appeared with a blaster rifle, only for the saber to hit him squarely in the chest. I knew this ship like the back of my hand. Nothing escaped me when I was on it. Slowly I made my way forwards as the white hilt slammed back into my armored hand. At the bottom of the ramp and a few meters onwards. Stood a man garbed in some tattered uniform. It had been patched up and fixed so many times, I could hardly tell that It looked anything like a Sith officer uniform. His hands behind him, and in one of them was a double bladed lightsaber hilt.

"Nice to see you Sith. I knew that you were hiding somewhere, I just couldn't feel it." Walking forwards I now stood on the grass infront of the ramp. "Clearly you are good at stealth and the force, but are you capable of lightsaber combat?" I smiled, With the sword over my back. I drew it, and placed my white hilt on my belt. "You already heard me use a lightsaber, maybe you should be wondering what else I have." The instant I touched the handle on the sword my emotions flare up once more. Pulling the blade, Despair From its sheath, tendrils of purple and black swirled around the blade. Even the most youngest of Jedi, could have been able to feel the pull of the dark side coming from this blade. "Then lets begin." the man spoke as his turned around.

Igniting his saber, the Yellow blades popped to life. Holding the saber horizontal to me, I smirked. Launching myself forwards, I began my assault on the Force user Pirate.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

My surroundings blurred past me as I dashed through the woods at a extreme speed dodging roots that reached out of the ground and vines that hung low I sped by. Yet from behind me I heard the unforgettable sound of land speeders chasing after me. I looked back to see in the distance how at least half a dozen where chasing me. I willed my body to run faster than it was, but It just wouldn't listen to me. Once again fear started to set in as I saw them getting closer.

Turning to the left I pounced into the trees and disappeared from their line of sight. Jumping up having no clue how I did it I reached up and grabbed onto the limb of a tree and pulled myself up and into it where I perched myself and looked down on my pursuers as they came to a stop. Total there were twelve pirates that had followed me. The six land speeders had been left alone and I bean to devise a plan, but I'd need to fight them, if I didn't they'd just follow me again.

I was about to pounce but then a speeder bike pulled up and a man hopped off. He was wearing heavy armor, and had a shotgun in his hands. "Where is this blasted Jedi? If you haven't found him why are you stopping!?" The pirate asked them. The others were obviously afraid of the newcomer and I assumed he was their leader. I sat patiently while the pirates looked at each other nervously.

"He's in this area sir. We thought it would be better to search on foot." One of the younger pirates said obviously cowering before the newcomer. The newcomer nodded his head for a bit before raising the shotgun and firing it and the man. The multiple claster bolts scattered and pierced the young pirate killing him instantly

"Unless you want to suffer the same fate as him, I suggest you bring me that jedi's head!" The leader yelled spurring the others on. I knew my time was limited in my current spot, but I couldn't bring myself to move yet. Then as they dispursed and they began to split up in pairs except for the leader I took my chance.

Jumping out of the tree with a mighty yell I came down on top of the leader and swung downwards with my vibroblade. It may not have went completely through the leaders arm but it went in far enough to cause him to drop the shotgun. The pirate screamed as the blade bit into his arm through the armor. I may have been strong, but I doubted I was actually that strong. I rose my foot and kicked the mans chest to knock him away as I turned and threw the sword at another pirate and caught him in the leg causing him to drop to the ground clutching the bloodied limb.

Sticking my foot under the shotgun I kicked it up and grabbed it in my hands. All of this was ridiculous! How was I possibly able to do all of this. I never could before, but I felt amazing. Turning I opened fire on the leader and caught him in the chest with the blast before I quickly dived behind a speeder and took cover as multiple blaster bolts flew over my head. Pouncing back up I jumped onto the speeder and began to unload the weapon dodging blasterfire. The smell of burnt ozone and trees was all around me. My enemies screamed as they died or yelled giving into their fear and anger. They now knew how I felt when they had been hunting me, and I enjoyed it. I fed off of it. There were only six left, throwing the spent shotgun to the ground I reached for the pistol but before I could grab it I heard the mighty roar again and out from the woods burst a rancor. It wasn't a full adult yet, but it was still close enough. The creature had brown skin with orange stripes and its eyes were filled with hunger.

I just had to be the one the rancor rushed, and before I could react the creature back handed me and sent me flying into a tree. The collision was unimaginably painful as I collapsed to the ground with blood leaking from my lips. The pirates had scurried away towards their speeders leaving the dead behind along with me. I looked up into the creatures face as it came closer. Step by step heartbeat by heartbeat I felt my life coming to a end.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

With my blade coming for the man's head, he easily blocked it, but was hit with a punch to the gut. He reacted so quickly that I could have sworn that he was a Knight or Master. Using the lightsaber in a nice long arc from the right. I shot out my left hand between us, Using a Power I had long ago learned, I literally caught the blade. spinning around I brought my right arm to aim for his left. He jumped back, but not fast enough. The Metal blade passed his defences and cut through his uniform and gave him a nice gash across his chest. Parallel with the ground, the crimson blood had seemed to turn a darker shade, almost looking black.

He looked up from his wound then came at me for a second time. His double bladed lightsaber broke into twins. Coming at me with and obvious form of Juyo with two blades. My sword quickly was flipped around to be in the unorthodox Sith Shien stance. Blocking the fury of attacks that ranged from my head to my feet. Off in the distance I could hear blaster fire and the boom boom of a scattershot. I knew it was Kale, and that told me that he was alive. Moving quickly I made a few wide arcs of my own to make the Pirate force user to back off. Sending a fist into his gut once more, I amplified it with the force sending him tumbling over himself. As on cue I heard a roar that was like others I had heard before. Rancor.

I felt with the force, the essence of the beast, And with my sword. I threw it in the direction of the Rancor. Even though it may have been a mile away from me, I could still direct my blade to hit the hulking species of an animal. I threw it with the force of a hundred men. before turning my attention back to the Pirate. Pulling my sabers out, I smiled as well. "Now, I use lightsabers in ways that you have never seen." Throwing one of them in the air, It ignited with a silver blade, Pulling out two more, They cast Crimson and an Icy blue light across the field.

Before the three sabers could fall, they stopped just above my head to point directly at the pirate. My hands now by my side I launched myself at him. Using the plasma blades like a wing I swung my right arm in an upper cut, All three blades followed to slash at the man, ether to be blocked by the first to or hitting him hard enough that he was thrown in the air by the third saber. Running to him, I threw the white saber at him, Impaling him through his chest just below the collar bone. It smacked him into the air for a longer time, for me to jump up following him. I grabbed a hold of the Red and blue sabers and stabbed them through his chest. each going through ether side of his pec muscles, slamming him to the ground. He was dead before he even touched a blade of grass.

Standing up, I took the two sabers in my hands and deactivated them with a pop. Then pulled the White saber from the center of his chest. I took a moment to spit on him, then rushed off in the direction that the Rancor's roar was, and where my blade, Despair had been thrown. "Oh I hope he is still alive."

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

The rancor raised it's fist and was about to bring it down on top of me. I stared up in horror as my muscles screamed at me to move but fear had finally set in and came me glued to that spot. As if sent by a savior though a sword came flying through the woods and hacked the creatures arm completely off. The large limb fell down crashing to the ground in front of me. I looked up in glee and horror at the same time as large amounts of blood gushed from the wound doing nothing but enraging the monster. Now that I actually had a chance though I looked over to where the sword had pierced itself into a tree. Drawing the pistol I cracked the power setting all the way up and shot at the weakened tree. The tree began to fall forward with a loud crack as it came free from the trunk.

I watched as the tree fell on top of the rancor pinning the creature to the ground beneath its great weight. I stood looking down on the creature and as our eyes met I could tell the creature was in pain. It didn't deserve to suffer such a painful death. It was just following its nature. Aiming the pistol at the creatures head I fired into the creatures head till it completely stopped moving. Limping over to where I had last saw the sword I retrieved it and as I picked it up I felt a surge of anger and joy flow through me. I leaned my head back and yelled as I saw the bushes moving and @[member="Darren Shaw"] exiting the treeline.

"I think you showed up just a bit late." I said pointing at the corpses and the dead rancor still pinned beneath the tree.

I smiled as when I broke through the tree line to see a dead rancor with an entire limb missing, and a tree on top of him. I shook my head as he kind of killed his first rancor. Looking to Kale, I saw that he had my sword in his hands. I deactivated the white lightsaber and placed it on my belt with the others. Extending my hand to him I spoke, "Kind of, My sword looked to have helped you. And on the same topic, I would like to have it back." I knew how the sword made people react. It could inspire fear and complete misery in those who had no uses of the force, or denied Boga, but unlike them, Kale could somehow hold the blade. Even from the few feet away that I was, I could see the anger in his eyes. He was absolutely force sensitive.

I knew that he might have not wanted to give the blade back. It gave such a strong power, that even I a Master who could control my Dark impulses, could barely withstand the lust to use the blade. If he didn't give it back then I would be forced to take it from him. Because there was no way, that I would ever let him touch it. For now at least. "That blade is more powerful that it may seem, and I want you to give me the sword, before you get hurt." I had a feeling that he might not agree with me now, but in time he will learn that the sword I carry, is a Nexus of the force. and not to messed with unless you knew the full extent of its properties.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

I looked at the blade as Darren asked for it, and I sort of didn't want to give it back. The blade welcomed me, it accepted me, it wanted to fuel me. It was a brand new feeling, I never had to bow down to anyone anymore. There was no one left to fear, I would eventually surpass and then defeat them. Though there was something else about the blade it was filled with malice and anger just like the planet however to a lesser extent. There was no real need for me to hold onto the blade, plus after what Darren had did for me I couldn't betray him now.

"You're right your sword did help me, but it isn't what I used to kill the rancor." I admitted as I walked forward and offered the blade to Darren. Though the blade still called out to me offering power. Yet I denied it, I didn't need it's anger and malice to become stronger. I had my own reserves to lean on. "I still can't believe they called me a jedi." I said handing the weapon back to Darren.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

Taking the blade I put it back in the sheath on my back. Even in the short time that I held it, The little flare in emotions felt somewhat comfortable. When I had taken the blade from Kale, He had said that they called him a Jedi. I smiled and shook my head. Looking at the Rancor and the troops that lay dead, I shrugged my shoulders. "That's because you are." I shook my head and started to walk off. I knew that he might follow me because of what I had said, so I spoke with my back turned.

"How do you think that you dodged those blaster shots, and moved so incredibly fast? Maybe it was luck, or maybe something else at work."

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

As Darren said I was a jedi I took one last look at what I had done before I quickly followed after him. "I just didn't want to die, I felt something calling out to me, and I used my anger as strength. I thought I was just lucky and that the pirates were extremely out of shape and unskilled." I admitted as I looked back the way we had came and felt as though I could hear the screams of the people I had killed. IT seemed that they wanted revenge but they wouldn't get it now since they were dead. Looking at my hand I opened and closed my hand. "Well if I'm a jedi how come I couldn't do any of that when I was trapped on Kessel? I asked.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

Still walking forwards I stopped with his question. Why couldn't he do any of those abilities earlier. I smiled. Turning to face him I smiled. "At any time in your life did you feel like you could anticipate danger coming for you? Or knowing exactly when someone was going to attack you? Or the fact that you are naturally gifted with speed and strength far greater than the other slaves? Maybe there was a point where whenever you slept items would float around you, or shake violently."

Walking towards him I stopped a few feet from him. "Now, if any one of these are true, then you are a force user. You have just not have had any extreme use for it until now." I decided to tell him something that I had never told anyone else. "I had found out my force powers from my father at the age of 12. My father beat me and my mother on a regular basis. Really he was only keeping his cover as a Jedi trying to make our family seem like the usual sith beaten down family. He had started to beat my mother for the umptenth time. and I snapped." With a shake of my head and an embarrassed smile I continued, "With speeds that made a tornado seem slow, I rushed my father and blasted him through our wall. He lived, but he never beat me or my mother again. And since then My powers have flourished to the point of what you have seen."

I looked back up to Kale, "Just because the force is not apparent, does not mean that something will activate it, This planet that we are on, is a Nexus of the force, Or rather, the planet has an abundance of the force. That could have activated your powers."

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

I didn't even have to think about the question as Darren asked it. "Of course I have. That's how I knew what would happen on Kessel. Though I don't know about the floating things while I'm sleep. I was sleep so how would I know?" I asked as I listened to Darren's heart wrenching story. It's horrible to think that he had been through such things at a young age, but so had I. "I'm sorry about your past. No one deserves it. Not even my worst enemies, however if this is a Nexus of the force how come more people don't come here and come into contact with their abilities or just drain it of power and use it for themselves?"

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I smiled. "There was once a Sith who did that. He became so powerful, that he could escape death. But to drain the planet of power, would take so much energy. Its not like taking a cookie from a child." I shrugged my shoulders. "If I am hard pressed to crush a frigate with the force, then how strong you have to be to drain a planet of not just the force, but all of the life there?"

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

"Wait a minute, he drained a whole planet? What did he do with all that power? If he was strong enough to drain a planet how was he ever stopped? And if he could never die where is he right now?" I asked finding myself entranced by the thought of limitless power. It was unimaginable to have that much power. Maybe one day I'd reach a point like that, but first I needed training. Maybe here was a good place to start. "Do you think you could train me to use the force?" I asked thinking about the power that could be gained and all that I would be able to do with it. I'd even be able to free every slave in the galaxy.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I smiled as Kale asked about what he did with all of that power. Nodding my head I shrugged my shoulders. "He expanded the Sith empire. And cheated death, until he was killed. People think that his luck ran out, others say that he was just plain stupid. I however could care less about the past." I could see that kale had thought about training. I thought about it. Since he was a force user. and already we had a slight connection because of battle and the earlier argument. I nodded my head.

"I can train you. Though, what are your intentions for later on in life?"

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

"He spread the Sith empire? I thought the Sith were devoted only to themselves? Why spread a whole empire when it was easier keeping it to two people?" I asked even more curious about the past, but Darren's answers drew my focus away from it. He was actually willing to train me! I would learn the ways of the force and maybe one day be able to rival him if not surpass him. "Well if you want me to be honest I want to free slaves. No one deserves to be a slave. Freedom is one of the most important things and I've come to realize that. When we start training when will we do it? Oh and the freighter that those pirates had would be ripe for the taking! Why don't we take it?" I asked intending to use the ship for myself whenever I wasn't training.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

With the young man saying that he wanted to free all the slaves I smiled. He dreamed big. Very big. I wasn't going to tell him, even though he might know it already, but he would never free all of them. Even if there was pure freedom in the galaxy, then something or someone will somehow take it away. Still, I nodded my head. "Good, to be a Hero, you need to have a dream." when he had mentioned the freighter I thought about it, and this could be his first chance.

"Sounds good, now this will be your first test, Diplomacy." I pointed to the dead bodies, "These men are dead because of you. and so they are missing a few friends. You need to convince them, that you are their new leader, and that you will take command of their vessel." I ran my hand through my hair and got some dust out of there from when I was underneath the panel. I looked up at him and smiled. "if you fail to convince them, then you will have to prove to them somehow that you are strong enough to lead them. and that may cause you to lose men, so choose wisely."

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

"I'm not trying to be a hero, being a hero means sometimes you're not willing to do what needs to be done to reach your ultimate goal. Even if someday I am looked at as a villain I'll know that I did it for a greater cause and that slavery had been broken. Even if I'm seen as a terrorist I will accomplish that goal for the people who died in that mine and for all the other slaves that spend their time unwillingly being worked for no pay and being treated as possessions." I said giving Darren a speech though I doubted it made to much sense to him. It dd to me however, after spending so much time being nothing more than a possession I wanted to great that thought in people's minds.

"Well if I'm going to ever learn diplomacy I guess this is the best time." I said shrugging my shoulders and waved for Darren to follow me as I led him to where I had saw the frigate last located.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I completely understood what the man said. He wanted not to be recognized as a hero. The thing was, I was no hero, and he saw me as one since I had saved his lave, calling me Savior. When truly I am far from one. I had killed my own father, hunted my friend until his death, and then I turned on my Templar friends. But to others I looked like a Hero, and a Villain. And from they way that he had worded his speech I knew he would be called both. I nodded my head instead of telling him different. I smiled as he lead the way, following him, and allowing him to create his own destiny.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom