Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four Tags?

Vual

Reason why I believe four tags would be good is because it has the maximum one needs.

[Writer/Character]
[Faction]
[Duty/Job]
[Rank]

As an example I would use myself;

[Writer]
[One Sith]
[Assassin]
[Sith Acolyte]

- - -

Yes, the idea originally came off of a selfish thought where I think it'd be good but in the end, if a lot of people want it (and it's possible) then why not.

So, show your support if you want this!

Vual

Well it would also be nice to have something like this;

[Writer/Character]
[Faction]
[Job]
[FU Rank / NFU Tag]

- - -

Either way, I believe that the maximum should be atleast 4, my own opinion!

Bunker-level Normal
Considering people can just nab the tags and use them in their own signatures (which technically allows up to 6 user-selected rank titles, 2 for the account and 4 for signature), I really don't see the point.

[member="Captain Jordan"]

^ summed it up nicely.

Whilst I think it would be nice to have the extra eye-candy, it's not exactly doing something that can't already be done... Of course, if it's not that hard maybe the staff won't mind but I have a hunch that they've thought on this before and that there's a good reason it's not the case.

Yeah you can always bang 4 in your sig, i've seen spoilers with even more than 4 in too, so you can expand it out from there if you want further definition. That said people like tags and eye candy, so yeah there is that.

And the people who don't belong to a faction?

And the people who belong to like seven factions?

And the people who don't have a professional "rank?"

And the people who think the NFU title is gross? Because I'm in that camp.

There are a ton of factors as to why this would be wasteful. As has already been stated, you have a sig for all of these reasons. You can put four there, and a sig, offering you plenty of space to express your character's tastes.

Vual

I am not saying this as a mandatory, I'm saying giving someone the ability to have four could give people the ability to do that. I see no reason against it personally.

Serian Loria

In the shadows, at the fringe
Actually, if we dropped to two:

Account type
Rank or Faction

That would be nice, would save the effort it takes to poof the tag to 'part of this faction' as, you can put it in/on/around ones sig.
Honestly its bred out of selfish desire to have an even number of tags, but *shrug*

@Tefka @Vual

Vual

Exactly, I am a selfish man and wished to see if anyone felt the same lust for selfishness!

Either way, wont hurt me!

Thanks for the feedback.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Vual"] all I'm going to say is that there really is no need the two when get are fine, if you look at my signature it holds the tags I like as for on the left it holds the ones I need simple as that.

if fine with just
[Fraction]
[rank]

As Thurion said, the writer/character tag isn't chosen, so doesn't count.

Originally the rank bars were only for faction allegiance and Force 'level' but obviously things have changed a bit in that regard now and we have more descriptive ones.

We also used to have about 20 more tags, such as racial ones and more outlandish ones, but it was a bother for admins to scroll through the list and they didn't achieve anything.

So yeah, signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom