Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forthwith from Legend | CIS Dominion of the Zhar Hex

Objective: 2, Making new friends.
Direct Allies: [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Going left as his partner made her plan, She didn't need his approval, she was her own woman. "Long as we win. You be you." Ithiel hadn’t waited to think about if could they track him. He was hunting them. Meeting the first through the smoke head on. Some blindness could only help his odds.

Snap. Lock. Click

Boom.

Before you could say, can I block this with a lightsaber? The force user realised he couldn’t. Blown black by a scattergun blast into the wall, alive but well dazed. Ithiel locked and loaded ready to fire again, aiming at someone on the floor drawing a pistol. Boom. Sending him sideways along the floor. Lock. Click. Aim. Bzzzzz Out of the smoke a green saber cut the weapon in two. He was going to use the fact they couldn't see to get in real close.

Crack he gave the force user a solid punch to the ribs, jumping back as the weapon swung back around, stepping in and giving heavy kick to the shin, another punch to the ribs the other side, leaning back as the saber came upwards, he grabbed the wrist and headbutted the force user. The saber was twisted out of his grip and thrown clear, giving another two heavy armored punches to the man's ribs. "You got this." Ithiel encouraged her loudly. He was speaking out loud. No force techniques like mindspeak to his name.

It was going well. Till the second force user got back on his feet, closing in behind the eager Verd. He got him in a force choke and raised him upward, while the first went looking for his tossed saber. Ithiel struggled against the imprisonment, not having any techniques to break it. He pulled a pistol free but that was taken in the force and thrown clear.

Choking

Reaching for that fallen lightsaber. It twitched but didn’t come to him, only shifting it further from the force user going for it. Gripping his neck as he was pushed into the air. Under the visor he was sweating. Had to push through…

Of course. He wasn't alone.

You can’t just give her away...It’s not just any old boring mass produced space yacht.

At first the Sith said nothing. Instead, he raised his hand - and by extension hers - and placed a light kiss just underneath her knuckles. ”You’re not just any old, boring, mass-produced apprentice either.” he said, lowering his hand so that she might have her arm back. ”Besides, this ship has always been yours - why else would I let you take it out and no one else, hmm? In this regard, Darth Metus was speaking entirely true. Whether it be diplomatic outings or simply paying the young [member="Stephanie Swail"] a visit, Srina was the only soul alive permitted to take the Ferocity out from under the Sith’s watchful eye.

I barely even know…

”At one point in your life, you didn’t know how to fight either - but you learned. And you mastered. Now, you can give me a run for my money.” came his response, his tone now alive with amusement. ”All jokes aside…You’re precious to me, Srina - and I couldn’t think of anyone better to have the Ferocity.

He parted his lips, as if to say more -

Hmm…

The bridge of the Sith’s nose wrinkled for a moment. The sensation could only be described as someone flashing a light just beyond his peripheral vision - he could feel something, but couldn’t put his finger on it. [member="Srina Talon"] felt it too, inquiring on who it might be. And frankly, Darth Metus did not know. And that alone was concerning. ”I’m not sure.” he breathed, only to have his attention torn away from his alabaster apprentice by the roar of starfighter engines. [member="Aedan Miles"] ...that twerp. ”He’s kriffing nuts, I swear.”

But he couldn’t help but smile.

Srina spoke - her response to the transmission was crisp. Clear. Unwavering. She seemed as though she belonged in the Command Throne; and soon she would feel his pride bleeding through their Bond. ”That feeling from earlier..” he said, the smirk wavering ever so slightly. ”Can’t be too cautious - might be an ace in the hole for the Scavengers. I’m thinking...we take a heavy handed approach. Blockade the Lane so there’s nowhere for any ships to go - and make it obvious too.”

”What do you think, Commander?”

[member="Srina Talon"], [member="Connor Harrison"]

Post #2

Orbiting Zhar

As the Confederacy fell from the heavens toward the surface on their mission to protect the Hidden Temple and remove the scavengers who had fallen on the planet like a plague of locusts attempting to consume everything of value, the Mad Master circled the planet with a flotilla of ships effectively creating a blockade. Charlie the Unicorn was at the fore, her powerful weapons a rear guard against any ships looking to continue on toward the planet to plunder and kkot the hidden, priceless treasures contained below.

Today was different in that it wasn't Muad Dib sitting in the Captain's chair but instead Hrakness, the grizzled veteran of over two decades of naval experience. Inside the flotilla floated the Gambler's Fate, her interdictor fields activated and casting an even larger gravity shadow ensuring no escape would be made from the fleeing scavengers.

With the blockade finally entrenched in space the smaller fleet of ships cut through the skies themselves, to join their compatriots below. At the front of the formation flew a Blastoise Cruiser, for all intents and purposes a flying tank, under the transpoder the USC Squirtle. On the bridge the Mad Man, Muad Dib, lounged in typical condescending fashion. A deathstick dangled from lips as a hand swirled the bottle of Whyren's Reserve in a counter clockwise direction. As the ship slowed it's descent he slowly stood and nodded to the comms officer to open a channel to the fleet.

"Facade carriers, launch your fighters. Fall in with the Pirate King's squadron for targets of opportunity. Nest Carriers launch your fighters. I want a starfighter screen. Diamond cruisers head for the surface to unload our troops and set up mobile bases. Blastoise cruisers hold position and find targets through transponders and line of sight. Hold your fire."

Moving back to his chair he placed the bottle on the seat and watched the hologram showing the Confederacy force in the air hitting targets of opportunity. Nodding once more to the comms officer, he began.

"Open channel. Scavengers, thieves, soldiers of fortune, archeologists, whatever you wish to call yourselves this day. This is Muad Dib, commander of Task Force Unicorn. Today is your lucky day. This system, the planet you now find yourselves on, and the relics you are currently pilfering are now under the protection of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. You have two options. Option one is to cease and desist. Power down your ships, lay down your arms, and send us a manifest of what you have found and liberated here. In an act of good faith, and because I feel in a good mood, the Confederacy will pay you market value for what you have scavenged. Option two is we blow your ships out of the sky, killing you, and destroying whatever you have taken. Choose wisely and don't take too long. This is interrupting happy hour."

Waving a hand to cease transmission he moved back into the chair and, true to his word, took a long swig from the bottle. Activity from the planet cropped up a room the surface as one of the scavenger ships powered up their engines and began to dust off. A transmission came in with a gutteral voice, "take your offer and shove it." Sighing theatrically Muad waved a hand lazily at the crew manning the weapon systems.

"Make that ship disappear."

The hypervelocity cannon, united with the particle beam cannons, converged in the rising frigate, puncturing shield and hull and raining flaming debris back upon the planet. Nodding to the comms officer again the channel was reopened.

"Okay, I'm starting to get bored now. Those of you who have not complied within sixty seconds will join your I'll advised brother in the manda."

Within seconds scavenger ships began powering down as below the diamond cruisers settled in the surface reinforcing the footholds already established.

p8gIB2.png
Something wasn't right. Nothing ever seemed to go right. Or at least that was the constant mental justification of his luck. As the scavenger leader looked down through his private viewport down towards the temple below. Aboard a sub atmosphere seated Skrilling class scavenger ship, he felt more secure than his fellows below as he watched, all too late, a number of anomalies pull away from the site he'd kept his private mark for some time. While a few little ships didn't bother him, it was the influx of a number of distress signals flooding in over a matter of minutes that set him off.

Punching down on a small comm switch on his makeshift command chair, the shrewd looking man scrunched up his face and began to ponder what his various options were. Should he flee the system? Press the possibility of making a deal with these interlopers? Or was it better to simply destroy the entire complex and erase everything along with him? The options were numerous and, given the circumstances, he had plenty of men to spare on both surface and in orbit. Whoever these intruders were, they were far more organized than the raiders he had constantly turned aside.

Though, he was apt to admit he was more than a little disappointed.

"WHAT IN THE KARK IS GOING ON OUT THERE!? SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON BEFORE I HAVE TO START DOING THINGS MYSELF!" The man shouted over his intercom to the crew inside the cockpit of the Skrilling. The veins at his temples were bulging and his face had turned a fair crimson, suggesting that he was likely not far off from having a heart attack should anything get any worse than it already was. His men were dying on the surface, in the temple, and they were being blown to pieces in space along with all the scrap and information they'd made off with. DOES NO ONE RESPECT THE COURTESY TO KRIFF OFF OF ANOTHER MAN'S CLAIM!?

No sooner had he recognized a climbing corellian freighter pulling up away from above the pavillion did he notice that it wasn't one of their own. Why had he ever trusted a corellian? Better question was why hadn't the galaxy learned that wherever a corellian went an empire, or otherwise militant force, always seemed to follow close behind. Slumping back into his chair, unwilling to push himself further than he already had, the man's face drained of it's crimson but his mood remained as foul as ever.

"Someone bring us out of here. I don't plan on dying here, and I'm not going to risk my neck for those fools down there. Kriffing nerf herding gundark lovers can die for all I care," the leader breathed in a heavily irritated tone as he watched a freshly raised hologram of the happenings in space. His mind was made up, death wasn't worth a pathetic dump like the one they'd found. "We'll use their karking blunders as our window to leave! As soon as we break atmosphere we're jumping to hyperspace! I WON'T LET SOME UPSTART MILITARY GET THE BETTER OF ME AND KILL ME!"

The skrilling raised slowly through it's low hover above the facility and into the atmosphere. It was a hard ship to miss, but as he'd commanded they were using what remained of the scavenging operations space presence to stage a clean escape. The ground had been abandoned, the men down on the surface left to themselves, and the ships in space turned into nothing more than cannon fodder for the military that had arrived. Nothing was sacred and this had gotten as bad as he was willing to let it get.

He was leaving and his scavenging operation was as good as finished.

p8gIB2.png
Objective 3: Secure the area for a foothold.
The operation was underway. Their landing was secured, only one unit lost, and with their weapons and equipment still operational they'd moved into position. The guards were challenging but easily dispatched, the BX droids moving swiftly in their manner to clear the pavillion of any and all hostiles. Orders were orders and their actions were the scaffolding of the ground operation while the rest of the Confederate personnel were the structure. Twenty of twenty three droids remained but they would not allow the enemy to regain their ground.

:: Pavillion Operation success. Proceeding with clean up procedure and foothold operation.:: The BX commando leader transmitted to the ship housing [member="Darth Metus"] and [member="Srina Talon"] before it rebounded the same message to [member="Katria Vekarr"]'s freighter. As it spoke, it's motion unreflective of any form of pleasure or excitement as the BX droids around it continued to tear through scavengers as they poured out of the temple's structure before them; all the while continuing to set technical emplacements they'd brought with them in small manner to the pavillion.

:: Enemy severely compromised and showing significant indication of failure to maintain control of the environment. Foothold Operation will precede internal clean up of temple-:: Nothing but clean productivity channeled through the droid's tone into the comm, mixed with the sound of dying screams and blaster fire disturbance in the background then, as abrupt as it was chaotic, an explosion ripped through parts of the temple followed by a horrendous amount of metallic creaking.

Without another word or hesitation the droids began to make their way into the temple to investigate; should they need to work to stabilize they had the comms they needed to call in support.

:: Van-Derveld we are diverting priority to temple clean up. Commencing emergency protocol to stabilize the temple. Salvaging the temple has taken priority.:: Short sweet and to the point, the droids moved into the temple with a final call for support in specialized frequency to the device Katrine had been given by [member="Katria Vekarr"].

This was nearly over, but it needed to be finished.

[member="Katrine Van-Derveld"]

p8goHx.png
p8gIB2.png
Objective: 2
In the Company Of: [member="Darth Metus"]
Post Number: 4

Mercurial eyes flickered at her Master’s actions. His affection was not unwanted, and certainly not unheard of, but she couldn’t fathom the words that followed. Did he really mean to give her the Ferocity? Truly? It was a gift too large, too unique, that she felt entirely undeserving. He asked why he would allow her to use it when he denied all others. Primrose lips quirked to the side, but the response was clear, even touched with a hint of wit. “—because you know that I respect the property of others.”

“I’m the only Apprentice you have that won’t get it blown up or stolen.”

That was a fact. Mirvak was a mutt stuck in the Netherworld, Akabane might go through a state of depression and drive it into the nearest sun, Erin and her experiments, and well, even the Ferocity couldn’t handle a hole in the hull.

[member="Darth Metus"] used her experience with combat as an example for learning how to command a ship and she sighed deeply. Learning to fight had come to her as easily as breathing. Fighting from the cradle was what Echani did. It was who they were, how they spoke, how they hated—how they loved. It was not the same as learning to navigate the stars. “What if something happens to her?”

Because clearly, the Ferocity, was a she.

The presence of another interrupted the light conversation they were holding. Srina could feel him, acutely, and somehow knew indeed that the Force User in question was male. The white-haired woman flinched to the side, physically, when the presence pushed back and actually let go of her Master for the moment. Gray eyes remained frozen in her marble features. Her heart moved, beating faster, as a mind washed over her own.

“He’s strong.”

The interloper was no Jairus Starvald—but he was still strong.

Her attention was brought back to the issue at hand when Darth Metus commented on Aedan. Yes, the Pirate King was insane. They had long ago established that. The small smile on his face told Srina that he was fond of the man, despite his proclivities, and the Echani let it be. The fighters would be able to dock as needed, and they could keep moving, while destroying any scavengers trying to escape.

Her Master suggested an alternative method of dealing with the uppity space trash and the Echani nodded her head slowly. “That does sound good. The closer the rest of our forces get the more they’ll take what they can and try to flee.”

Reports of an explosion came in through the comms, but, it seemed that it was already being handled by the ground forces. An announcement came through that confirmed cleanup procedure on the ground was beginning. Most of the scavengers must have been chased off. Srina ordered the ship to pull into the space that would be hardest for their enemies to go around and also commanded that their targeting systems begin searching for incoming ships. They didn’t have to wait long it seemed. It was easy to spot ships when they were moving, trying to make a mass exodus, versus sitting still.
“There. Isolate that ship—then fire the turbo lasers immediately. Give them no quarter.”

Srina waited before the telltale sound of the lasers firing went off. The scavenger ship was far enough out that the turbo-lasers did their duty. From there, the Echani would wait until they were slightly nearer, or tried to run, before launching an intruder missile. The slender woman had yet to see them in action and honestly, it felt like it was high time.
p8gIB2.png

p8goHx.png

OBJECTIVE: Observe the Confederacy
p8gIB2.png
His back pressed against the hull of an old Corellian ship embedded in the ground, Connor masked his signature and became a shadow. The sounds of others coming his way alerted him to casually stop and blend into the ship-yard surroundings.

Connor was passed by a small band of scavengers who looked like they were ready to hack and slice into any ships they could and take what they could; weapons, data, fuel, the lot. Four of them trying to look imposing in their attire and face masks traversed past Connor like they were hunting through a dangerous battleground. Shame it was all for nothing. He stepped out of the shadow.

”Good day,” he said, catching their attention.

In the blink of an eye, it was over, and Connor was the only one left standing.

The blaster pistol in the grip of the closest scavenger let off a round, taking out the man beside him.

The same man lost the grip of his small pike, finding it embedded in the torso of the man who just shot him.

A scavenger shouted and began to line up a shot, but he failed to see the serrated hull of a ship fall onto him from behind.

One was left, and he was scrambling away. His head exploded from the blaster shot that came from the first scavengers pistol in the killers hand. He tossed it to the side, clanking down over some metal debris.

Brushing his hands down, Connor looked to the sky as more ships passed overhead. It was as easy as breathing.

He continued walking, sticking to the shadows of the ships and seeing what operation was going on.

[member="Darth Metus"] | [member="Srina Talon"]

p8gvIN.png

Wearing: This, Coat
Weapons: Sword, RIfle
Extra: Bracelet, Necklace
p8gIB2.png

Her feet met the surface, hair touching against her cheeks as she looked forward from the edge of the sand towards the temple ahead before she'd began to walk towards it, the edge of her coat dancing lighting behind her. Droid sent before her and already began their job, hurrying forward at the trouble they were facing. The ships forming the temple seemed so fragile, it made Katrine wonder just what genius thought it was funny enough to create temple out of ships.

The ground shook with the explosions, a small smile creeping to her face before she could stop herself, remembering a happy thought from her childhood which felt light years away and yet so real. "And the bunny went bye-bye," the blonde muttered to herself before the memory completely vanished from her mind as she'd sensed it, head tilting slightly as she inhaled deeply. It was, without a doubt, a Lupine whose scent had reached her nostrils, making her momentarily forget her destination, the Lupine within her eager to explore who it was. It didn't feel like Father or Mother or any of her siblings but it was a wolf never the less. It threatened to completely make her forget her destination and mission before the sound of the droid reached her ears.

Droids were diverting priority to temple clean up, she'd first heard as her sapphire irises focused back on the table, pushing the previous thought away, at least for another fifteen minutes as she watched the scene unfolding in front of her. They needed her to stabilize the temple and salvaging it. "On it," Katrine only responded as she'd begun summoning the Force again, studying the large structures ahead of her. She could feel the spirits near, they were always near her. It was part of who she was, what she was born to be. Whereas little Kat had always wanted to be just like her Father, at the age of twenty, she understood she was never going to be exactly like the Lupine Lord. Not when she was born to be so many things.

Including an ancor for the spirits of the Mandragora. Their chosen, their daughter, their claimed. Their Nightmother.

Those very spirits passed through her, causing her to gasp as their strength entered her. When she needed them, they came. The sapphire in her gaze deluded with their presence inside her being; glows of red, yellow and green dancing through the blue as Katrine came to a halt, channeling her power over the weakest of the standing ships, hands raising as she held them in place, allowing others to do what they needed to.

[member="Katria Vekarr"] [member="Fiolette Yvarro"] [member="Asher Mossa"] [member="Damien Van-Derveld"]​

Damien Van-Derveld

D
p8gvIN.png

Damien took in another deep breath. His eyes watched the woman land. It was her, she was the Lupine. By the look of her, she was near his age. Outside of his sister, Damien had never interacted with another Lupine his own age. They were always older. The black wolf was even more curious now. Not only did he want to know more about his species, but he wanted to know how many there were. Just because his grandmother had raised him to be some chosen one did not mean he wanted that for himself. He didn't even understand the animosity between his grandparents. They were to be feared, but they also tried murdering each other. It was a dysfunctional family, one he was not sure he wanted to be part of, yet here he was.... drawn.

Something happened. In his wolf form Damien could sense the change in her. Suddenly there was more than just a Lupine female, but something more. The strength which exuded from her made him come out of the shadows for a better look. By sheer will of the force she was holding the unstable ships which had formed the structure. Could she hold them on her own, would she be able to.

Damien acted. He ran toward her, shifting into his human form has he did. A satchel which had been around his neck to carry his clothes was dropped onto the ground to quickly grab a pair of pants. Continuing toward her Damien clothed, and when he reached her side, his arms raised. Drawing on the force he he added what strength he had to her. There were others who rushed to work, but she was the Lupine. He had been searching for more of his kind, and now he had found her.

"Tell me what to do... where to hold. I am with you."

[member="Katria Vekarr"] [member="Fiolette Yvarro"] [member="Asher Mossa"] @KatrineVan-Derveld

Fiolette Fortan

F
p8gvIN.png
p8gIB2.png
The Fleetwood.
Zhar System, Gall.
Task Force 741; The Gorgons

r8QTqd9.png

The shuttle broke Gall's atmosphere with ease and the assembled team were presented with a lunar view. Canyons and forests dotted the moon, "according to the files Petrovsky pulled up there should be an old Imperial Resupply Area as well as an Imperial Fleet Enclave from the ancient Galactic Empire." Mr. Farrah reported while Fiolette piloted the shuttle through the clouds, "uploading coordinates to the navcom." There was a small smirk on Fiolette's face, she hadn't thought of Resupply before today. All she knew for sure was that Gall would be a solution to her company's current issues of storage and personnel. Sorting through it all, reorganizing projects, meeting demands.

"Excellent," she commented as the shuttle dipped below the horizon and cut through the canyons. "Smuggler's Canyon?"

"That's it," Donnager affirmed, "part of a network of canyons known as the Grand Trench and -"

She nodded, "can certainly see why it would be called such, yes."

It didn't take long to find the decayed enclave, Fiolette navigated the small vessel. "We'll have to dispatch a team to clean it up, see what we can use and then bring in repair teams." They stayed inside the shuttle, it didn't look as if it had seen much use so she wondered if the locals would part with it and for how much. "Right, let's see if we can't find that Resupply. No doubt the Confederacy would want claims first, so let's get that figured out and see if they'll agree to a contract to its use."

Farrah made the notes and looked over to Donnager. "There's notes here about cliff wampas."

"Noted."

"Right, so if we want anything from this place, we'd better head to the city."

"Good idea," Fiolette acknowledged as she turned the shuttle, "Farrah once I land the shuttle in the city, head back to the Fleetwood and coordinate with the Task Force. I want location beacons and markers on both sites."

"Acknowledged."

[member="Asher Mossa"] | [member="Katria Vekarr"] | [member="Samantha Jade"] | [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"]

p8gvIN.png
Objective 3 - Establish A Foothold:
Secure the outer temple pavilion during and after data collection from the archives.
Secure the temple docking station to prevent escape and reinforcements.
p8gIB2.png
It was then after cycling thru what she knew as the common channel used by those in the squad or the CIS once. She then ceased to do so as for what its worth given the devastation she'd saw so far from the areal recon she did. Doing a somewhat low flyby of the land that she couldn't help assume that some big had gone down here. That for all he knew spies or even scavenger crew were on the lookout for what could be either their next meal ticket or worse. Which on all account she knew all too well given the choice was not something she'd be interested to know or even find out. But just the same reaching over and replay what bit of intel she had on hand she knew something was up.

To which if nothing else out of the destruction or devastation was sure to come to the reaper or salvage crews en mas. or simply in splotches. Which at any rate it would be imperative that a perimeter is kept to avoid such...though at the very least given that she was on a transport ship and not a gunship. The best or least she could do was lay low and maintain a perimeter where she could keep watch.

p8gIB2.png
What had begun as a scavenging disruption had quickly turned into a victory.

As the droids and soldiers of the Confederacy of Independent Systems moved forward to once again establish their presence as the hand of Just Freedom in the galaxy, they proved they could do far more than that. Closing the escape route, routing the scavenger resistance and retaining the fragility of the temple itself, the CIS had challenged the tangibility of legend; showing the galaxy that there was nothing they would not face in the face of the betterment of the galaxy.

Their allies had come, once again providing assistance as was needed, and the Confederacy pressed right on through. With the unceremonious eruption of the scavenger leaders skrilling high in orbit above the planet the morale of the scavengers still trapped on the surface quickly drained to zero. While the structure of the temple had been compromised, the mission had been a resounding success; questionable only were the knowledge to be lost to time once more.

With the ancient knowledge in tow, and the maintenance of the ancient hidden temple soon to be under way, the CIS could confidently step forward into the shrouded darkness of the galaxy unchecked by the doubts raised by mystery.

Efforts still needed to be made before the temple and Taivas could again be a place of refuge for individuals far and wide, but it's presence and existence could no longer be contested.

p8gIB2.png
OOC: Although Zhar is going to be submitted, feel free to continue writing your stories!​

p8goHx.png
Plan: Crash!
Working With: [member="Ithiel Verd"]

Destruction reigned around her, but she was almost entirely oblivious to it. Physical attempts through the Force were almost second nature to her, having had the chance to practice them time and time again in the recent couple of months. Mental abilities though, were harder to train with. Mostly, because they weren't pretty ineffective when the target was willing. It was just one of those things you could only try out when facing an enemy, and it just so happened that Scherezade mostly faced enemies in situations that put her own life at risk.

She'd plunged into the mind of the third Force User, trying to grab on to any corner of it she could find. The Force User, who was obviously way more experienced than her, simply swatted her attempts off. She was sure she could hear him giggling with glee inside her mind at her feeble attempts.

She was so tired of it. Tired of being the object of mockery. Tired of being constantly what she could and could not do. Tired of being the weak one on the field, both in overall abilities and in how she was perceived. And most of all, she was tired, she was so tired of constantly feeling her grandmother's presence in her life, that presence that reminded her that she was sub par when it came to representing the damn family.

She was not Pebble. She was Scherezade deWinter. And she was frigging tired.

A scream erupted from her mouth as her rage took over. Scherezade plunged into the mind of the Force User again, this time not looking for anything, but grabbing on to anything she felt was there. There would be no questions. There would be no attempt to find the weakness to latch onto. No. She was going to latch onto everything.

Now, she could look through his eyes, and she the trouble Verd was in.

Grab your lightsaber, she ordered the one who'd mind she was currently dominating. Ignite it, she added, the red blade humming silently among the wreckage. Now put it through the one who's choking the Mandalorian. Quickly now.

p8goHx.png

Objective: 2, Here we go.
Direct Allies: [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Tight. Losing Air. His throat being crushed. The saber moved across the floor again from the force user trying to get it, a tug of war between the two. He came over to the hanging Ithiel, showing his appreciation with a couple of heavy slugs of his fist to the Mandalorian's own ribs in return. It was a good thing Schrezade was the woman she was, because he couldn’t hold out much longer.

The hzzzztsnap of the lightsaber going right through the rear man’s back and chest released him. Coming down the Mandalorian grabbed the forward attacker's shoulders and gave him a head smash to the nose, knocking the force user over. Ithiel doubled over coughing, hands on his knees clearing his throat. A black visored look cast at the saber that wouldn’t come to him. It moved, it struggled. The other man trying to pull it toward him at the same time, the tug of war not letting up. A battle like any other.

He saw his opponent also reaching for Ithiel’s own blaster on the floor. The Mandalorian’s jawed tense and he said, “Alright,” letting the saber go and thrusting it toward the man. The man got it alright. Switching it on as it went. It went right through his hand, him and into the nearby wall.

Coughing again to clear his throat. His voice was hoarse. “That’s some talent you’ve got.” Ithiel said to [member="Scherezade deWinter"] with a wide smile. Walking up to the man she was controlling. “Tell him to run.” Looking him over as he stood there under her thumb. Ithiel wasn’t going to kill a defenseless man, taking the survivors weapons and instead going back to the controls to begin to rig the autopilot. The engines started up and the navigation was set, to aim right through the line of ships ahead of them. “All or nothing.” Ithiel said with a wide smile, “ready?” Waiting for her nod. He took his blaster and shot out the controls, leaving a smoking mess ahead of them.

And he started off at a run, knocking anything out of the way to keep them moving. Telling the crusaders at the engine room to meet them back at her ship. They didn't have long, and he let them know it over the comms. Pausing to wait at a console as he ran, "to any scavs left standing, time to leave. Nothing you can do for this ship. Get out and get safe."

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]​

p8goHx.png
Plan: Crash!
Working With: [member="Ithiel Verd"]

Scherezade blinked. Her control over the Force User was near perfect, and now Verd wanted her to just... Have him run? It was a waste of both of their abilities, but now was hardly the time to argue. She set the Force User off into a run, taking a mental note to have the next one she controlled in this manner have to tear their own hear out or something equally brutal. She was hungry for blood and it didn't improve her mood to have it taken from her.

"Seven..." she started saying once they were alone, but her speech was cut off as she stumbled back, a headache forming in her mind. Frak. That was the headache she'd been warned about, when going too fast too far with the gifts given to her by the Jart.

With a groan, she leaned against the control panel and turned around, taking a deep breath. A few minutes. She just needed a few more minutes before she crashed down completely.

"Seventy two seconds to run from here to the hangar bay once I'm done," she finally managed to say, her speech heavy, her fingers working not quite as fast as she wanted the to, "From there, five seconds for the doors to seal and the hangar bay opening to... Well, open. We should get sucked right into space, and be safe. She was still punching codes into the terminal. She wasn't a slicer, nothing close to that; but coding required linear logic that she had excelled at, and it had only taken her a few nights to learn what she'd need to set her plan in motion, "this ship is set to crash into the other ones they have. Once that happens, everything goes boom. If we're still here, we'll be floating dead meat."

Looking at Verd, she gave him what she hoped was a look of confidence. "Once we board my ship, we climb. There won't be time to use the elevator. There are seats and belts on the second floor. Tell your men to get in there and strap themselves if they want to make it home alive."

There was also the matter of him warning the stupid scavengers. His warning made her want to throw a shoe at his head, but all she had were her combat boots, and she was too sensible to start undoing them right now.

"Ready... Set..." Scherezade punched the last button, "RUN!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom