Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forging New Friendships (Mandalorian)

@[member="Kalia Vondiranach"]

"You're also half-prepared it seems. But that's neither here nor there." There's a pause where, presumably, he contemplates what he's going to say next. "I sometimes forget the Echani are by blood, not by culture. A hard concept to grasp at times, based upon what I'm familiar with."

For a moment, Emberli allowed himself to smirk under his helmet. "So... you're a diplomatic party...? A diplomatic party who came into the most militarily prepared system this side of the Triple Zero without a head's up. Call me curious, but what was your plan? Hope you don't get shot out of the void?"

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
On the fringes of things, Rach ambled over to @[member="Zandra Fenni"].

"You look familiar. Like, really familiar. Like, bottle of Old Janx Spirit, Point Nadir shadowport, Wookiee card shark and glitterstim kind of familiar."

Janira Fenni

J
She stared at the Mandalore for a good few moments, watching him closely. Why did they come here not thinking they would be shot out of the sky? Well, that was pretty easy to answer, really. "Ask him how I knew we wouldn't be killed the moment we arrived, Mandalore. I think you will find it an interesting tale," she said, pointing directly at @[member="Verz Horak"]. This was the one that she'd fought on Eshan once before, in negotiations as it were. Though no doubt she looked exactly like Zandra, the body language was a clear giveaway between them. Zandra was loose and free. Janira was calm, stoic, collected, stiff in a sense. But she knew how to flow like a cool breeze in a cold winter when the time came.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Zandra Fenni"]

The noncommittal reception elicited a shrug. "I've been known to say the same. Besides, I wasn't wearing armor at the time." He scratched his head, a pointless gesture of gauntlet against helmet. "Not sure I was wearing much of anything at the time, really."

@[member="Rach Kol-Rekali"]
"Well, you'll haveta take it all off for me to remember. I don't look at faces, if you catch my meaning."
Her sister would just KILL her if she heard her talking like that.

@[member="Rach Kol-Rekali"]

She grinned. Oh, this guy was funny. If she hadn't been with him before, she would certainly want to be with him now! Typically she didn't sleep with the same guy twice, but someone this entertaining might just be the exception.
"Later, eh? I guess we're s'posed ta be negotiating or something."

@[member="Emberli Garett"]

Kalia was prepared for whatever was thrown her way weapons or not she knew how to handle herself. Hopefully a fight wouldn't break out amongst the group. Zandra seemed to be getting chummy with one of them which was alright she guessed as long as she didn't make a fool of herself in public. Kalia may have spoken to soon however only time would tell though.

It was a risky move not giving the heads up but sometimes you had to do stupid risky things to get results besides even if they had given the heads up there was the possibility of being shot down. "Even if we gave a heads up there still would be the possibility of being shot down. I think a better question though is why weren't we shot down? I think it's because your at least half interested in what we have to say. Am I wrong?"

@[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Kalia Vondiranach"]

"Wrong. I wasn't interested until I realized that the first responder...", he motioned to Verz, "...had decided to not shoot you from the sky. That meant it likely warranted at least a cursory glance from me." There's a moment as his helmet turns to regard Verz.

"So, Verz. Humor me. Why didn't you blow them from the sky."

@[member="Emberli Garett"]

"Funny story actually, Mandalore. Their leader and I had a fistfight. They decided Mandalorians were worthy as quasi-allies, and would leave our borders alone. I'm pretty sure I sent the report in. That, and the vessel was unarmed, and I thought it would best be greeted rather than blown up and start another, unneeded war. "

@[member="Verz Horak"]

"Acceptable." His attention returns to @[member="Kalia Vondiranach"]. "It seems the ideas I've been drilling into them are finally taking hold. You have my attention."

Caedo wouldn't ever live this down, he was late to a rather important meeting. Though, he was Mandalorian by being raised by them he was Echani by blood. However, his own adventures left him enormously tired to the point, he slept in his bunk well past the time he was supposed to meet his people to speak with Mandalore.

He left his Mandalorian armor within his ship, so he now walked in normal attire when their planets wasn't expecting or under attack. His long hair dangling down his back swaying with each sway of the wind. As he arrived he saluted Mandalore as it's been some time since he's been in his presence before looking over at Janira and offering her a wave in customary Echani style.

"Well it seems like I'm bound to forever be late for everything." He paused in his tracks when he saw Zandra, but seeing as she was preoccupied he quickly averted his eyes calling upon his training as a Mandalorian to keep a strength face but anyone in touch with the force would easily be able to feel the storm in his emotions.

Janira Fenni

J
Janira was getting a bit tired of waiting on Kalia. The woman seemed lost in her own thoughts. Lifting her cane, she tapped the woman to side and stepped forward to look at @[member="Emberli Garett"]. In reality, she should be doing this anyway. Her position was closer to that of Mandalore than Kalia's was. Clearly the Jedi woman was not suited for being an ambassador. "I think I'll take over from here. I'm the one he," she pointed to @[member="Verz Horak"], "fought on Eshan. That being the case, I a member of the ruling council. We're here because we want to form an official alliance with you. We're approaching those of Dathomir with the same proposal. One of our own has become mated to one of the Witches, and another has children with one. That said, we see a future potential for the Republic and Empire bringing war to the middle ground, meaning the three of us, and want to solidify an alliance to work together should either attack or bring war to our doorsteps. Again. What say you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom