Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force User Knight Promotion Rules Removed | New Rank Title System In Place

Rules: http://starwarsrp.net/page/articles.html/_/role-play-rules/ranks-promotion-r13

What's Changed:

Force Users
  • All Force Users start out as a Padawan or a Knight.
  • Master Force User Ranks rules stay the same.
  • Padawan to Knight promotion rules have been removed.
  • Knight rank titles may now be selected via your User Control Panel: http://starwarsrp.net/index.php?app=core&module=usercp

RANK TITLES

• Rank titles are now chosen by the user, not requested by the Administrators.
  • Rank titles with one asterisk are Force User titles.
  • Rank titles with two asterisks are Major Factions.
  • The rank title list is alphabetized with the exception of Force Users and Major Factions. Force Users are in the F section (fu), Major Factions in the T section (the).
  • There will be a short period of transition that we will allow members to pick their new rank titles while still retaining their old. This will not last longer than the date of 4/8/2017. You will have more than the allotted 2 rank titles during this time period.
  • Force User Masters will have the capability of having up to 4 rank titles, as the Master rank titles will be retained on the old system and will not count towards your 2.
  • To quickly change your rank titles, you can just click on the rank titles under your avatar in a thread. They link directly to your user control panel so that you can switch them.

Requesting Master

• A new thread will be put up soon to handle requesting the Master rank, etc.

0f404ffaa0110c77694741ce78004f8d.png

[member="Tefka"] - Has the Neutral Knight tag been removed by any chance? I'm not seeing it anywhere. Other than that, I'm loving the change - Now I won't have to pester the Admin's every time I wanna change my rank titles to fit the character. Thank you!

Question: Will master tags always be placed above the new ones because they are retained on the old ones, or will they follow suit with the order of precedence as before (faction tags first, then alphabetical)

Answer: Master tags will always be placed above other rank titles.

[member="Dune Rhur"]

• There will be a short period of transition that we will allow members to pick their new rank titles while still retaining their old. This will not last longer than the date of 4/8/2017. You will have more than the allotted 2 rank titles during this time period.
That SJO tag is gonna disappear soon, nothing you need to do to help it along.

[member="Antherion"]

Right now we're just focused on rank titles, but I'll say this much - it IS gonna clear a lot of time and work off of the Admins shoulders so that we can focus on other things...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom