Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force User Knight Promotion Rules Removed | New Rank Title System In Place

[member="Tefka"]

There doesn't appear to be an option to change existing Faction titles.

Also, we've now got blank spaces for the rank tags appearing above 'Character Bio' and the '@mention' function - can that be removed if we have no rank title in there?

But lovely work so far. Thanks for doing it :)

[member="Teynara Jeralyr"]

It's not exactly blank space, just an illusion. It's an image holding that "No Rank Title" space, just blends in with the background until I find a better way to settle it.

I have a bug. Specifically, I can't see Siobhan's Dark Jedi Master tag (or anyone else's). I get an error report. The image is errored out. She had the tag before the new rules were put into place, but the issue arose when this new feature was worked on Same applies to Dark Jedi Knight ones.

I've cleared my cache, used Control-F5 and tried different internet browsers (Firefox, Chrome and Explorer - at first it worked with the last, but then it got the same problems).

[member="Tefka"]

[member="Tefka"] I hate creating more trouble for you, but it seems that all of the accounts I have with the "Jedi Padawan" tag, only show the image icon. Everything else seems to be working fine for me so far.

[member="Tefka"]

I noticed just recently that the Rank Title 1 slot is no longer working. Confirmed by switching the titles I use (Nobility & Jedi Knight) in opposite order. Whichever tag is in the Rank 1 slot does not display.

(I also changed them both to random tags just to be certain it wasn't just the image that was broken but the place holder.)

[member="Tefka"]

Why is it that Force user Masters get 4 rank title slots? That's not exactly fair. Take [member="Thraxis"] for instance. He could easily have earned master by now if he was a FU. But since he's a non-FU he only gets two slots... Maybe I'm nitpicking

Zenva Vrotoa said:
[member="Tefka"]

Why is it that Force user Masters get 4 rank title slots? That's not exactly fair. Take [member="Thraxis"] for instance. He could easily have earned master by now if he was a FU. But since he's a non-FU he only gets two slots... Maybe I'm nitpicking
Because we're keeping Masters on the old system because Staff can moderate the old system, we are very limited in moderating the new. I understand the perception, but our choices are either 1) allow everyone to choose to be a Master at whim or 2) Masters can have 4 rank titles total.

It's one or the other. There's no if/and/but around it.

The community picks the option they wanna go with, so if you hate them having 4, convince everyone to vote to allow even the newest member on Chaos to choose to be a Master on their first day.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Is any else just super you can now pick what order your tags are in? Because I am stoked about it. Excellent work [member="Tefka"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom