Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force Storm

J3C0

J
There are no banned force powers on SWRP.

However if you use a power and people deem it as "OP" you will get reported and staff will assess things.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
As a cardinal rule; If it begs the question, it's usually safe to assume it is.

But yes, that's a Master-tier thing.

I just had this issue in a fight. My understanding of Force Storm came from KOTOR 1 and 2 which Force Storm is only the powerful version of Force Lightning and then the guy I used it on said, "Doesn't force storm rip the a warmhole into the world?" You learn something new every day on this site and I love it.

Darth Ares said:
I just had this issue in a fight. My understanding of Force Storm came from KOTOR 1 and 2 which Force Storm is only the powerful version of Force Lightning and then the guy I used it on said, "Doesn't force storm rip the a warmhole into the world?" You learn something new every day on this site and I love it.
Battle_of_Pinnacle_Base.jpg

Mhmmm, aw yeah gurl.

Open dem hyperspace wormholes.

Mhmmmm.

There's actually two kinds of Force Storm.

One is the wormhole.

the other is a gigantic thunderstorm made by using the Force to make use of the local environment (note: it won't work where there's not the climate for it, so no storms in a desert) - that one, the weather one, is entirely uncontrollable. You basically conjure it up and then let it act like the weather it is.

Both require high levels of power.

And only two people in canon were ever able to successfully summon the Wormhole Force Storm.

Both were destroyed/led to ruin by what they had conjured lol

Darth Rivan was sent forward to the time of the Brotherhood of Darkness and was slain, but he was only able to create one due to the Darkstaff.

Palpatine was devoured and destroyed by the storm he had unleashed, even though he came back again. :p

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
Can't tell if joking or serious.
That dude's hopped more bodies than Circe. Suffice to say it wasn't his only "death."

When palpatine fell to his death, he essense transfered his soul into a clone body. When that one died he went to another clone body., And Another. Eventually all his clone bodies were destroyed, and he died... except one part of his soul which was in a holocron, which tried to posses luke skywalker's grandson. Then that bit was destroyde too... and he died completely. Maybe.
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom