Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force Progression

[member="A'Shaddam Kterskt"]
  • If the Apprentice does not belong to a Faction, the Apprentice's Master will submit the Apprentice's name to a Role-play Judge for approval.

*In the case that no Force User Master is available, any Faction Administrator/Role-play Judge may represent the Apprentice as his/her Out of Character Master for promotion purposes.

Darth Vitium said:
[member="A'Shaddam Kterskt"]
[member="Darth Vitium"]

So, if one believed their master-less, faction-less character to have progressed sufficiently enough, they would ask a Role-Play Judge themselves for a promotion? I ask because the language isn't very clear on that particular facet.

Thank you,

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Interesting.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@A'Shaddam Kterskt

Just be polite about it when you get to that point. Most RPJs don't enjoy getting a PM that says 'yo, I deserve Master. make it happen.'

Thanks for the tips.

For clarification, I meant lacking a master both ICly and OOCly. Not to say my character would completely reject any master, but there's a decent chance he'll decide to wing it solo.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
One of the reasons FU's have Masters is so they can recieve constructive one-on-one feedback about how to RP a FU without powergaming or godmodding or becoming Starkiller in excess. If a player is left alone to their own devices it was simply assumed they would play Dragonball Z and sprint to God-Mode as quickly as possible. No feedback meant, no limits. Thusly, mentors were almost viewed as a universally good thing.

However. On this website you can totally train solo and eventually be promoted by an RPJ. Just be reasonable with your character's abilities and prove that you can respect other players, and you will be fine.

Cheers and good luck! :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

Actually you can. (Though I know you're joking.) :p

However, that said, other writers might notice that ridiculous gesture of magic power and begin to stray away from interacting with you. Whilst other writers and RPJ's may begin to PM you with constructive new ideas about how to play a FU in this community. Either way. You may begin to notice that whilest ripping Star Destroyers from their heavenly perch is AWESOME! ...Not everybody appreciates a show off. Lol.

Play it cool. Don't be Starkiller. *wink* :D

@A'Shaddam Kterskt
As I mentioned above, the RPJ would act as your OOC Master, and they would decide for you whether you were ready for a promotion based on a history of threads/posts.

I personally prefer an actual writer as your IC Master because it promotes cooperative roleplay.

But if you wanna go it alone, just PM any RPJ. One of their functions is to serve as your OOC mentor when you have no other to turn to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom