Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fools Rush In (open/Auri)

Thraishe slammed his foot on the break as they reached the spaceport.

"Come, sir, this way," Thraishe said as he ushered @[member="Monty Jusik"] into the docking bay.

Kira chuckled. First he was called a fool and now he was being offered a job. "Alright im in, and free of charge. My payment is entertainment. As long as im amused consider me loyal." Kira told him, going back into the dust ball mainframe and hacking their systems. "Your ship is fast, but theirs are faster. Ill do you a favor and hack their ship, should slow them down." Kira said over coms, going through a bunch of coding before he could get in.

"Also, your buddy has reached the spaceport. Best get a move on boss." He teased.

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
Auri booted up her antique R9 astromech droid. It was an ancient model, but it had the quickest reflexes of any droid she had seen before. "R9 get this bucket on" she instructed. Krine and Jusik would be here soon, and she needed time for the sublight engines to warm up.

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
Auri lifted her wrist comm to her lips. "Yeah I'm just giving the sublight engines a chance to heat up. This baby takes some time to lift off, but it has the fastest realspace times of any ship in the galaxy, trust me."

@[member="Darsha"] "I doubt you'll find a lack of amusement." Monty chuckled back. An employee he didn't have to pay. Awesome. While he didn't doubt the man's technical prowess he did doubt the amount of real world experience he may have had.

"I'll contact you again soon with work. Need to go, thanks for the assist." And with that Monty clicked off the com, intent on catching on of the assailants for interrogation before they jetted into the black.

Kira shook his head as he hung up and decided to check up on his lovely little love birds. Patching into their coms Kira smiled. Still trying to hack into his boss's chasers ships they seemed to have a pretty high tech firewall for a ship. "Interesting. You two doing ok?" he asked them, finally getting into the ships mainframe. "Bingo." he whispered.

@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Thraishe Krine

With that Thraishe ushered @[member="Monty Jusik"] on board. He could see the thugs pour in now.

"I hope you have military grade shielding on this!" Thraishe yelled at @[member="Auri Vesta"]

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
"Ha good one, why wouldn't it?" Auri said. "This ship can do anything you could dream up, besides overpower tractor beams, and I don't think we have to worry about those."

She had put a lot of money into this ship to make it the most impressive piece of tech in the outer rim. "Strap yourselves in this is gonna get bumpy."

Monty snatched a clumsy thug onto the speeder as Krine sped past them. Monty held his blade to the man's throat and whispered threats as he dragged the man onto the ship, using him as a human shield while he did so. The moment he was onboard and the ramp began to close he put the man in a chokehold until he passed out before binding him with nylon cord he found in the man's pack. He left the man there and sprinted into the cockpit, quickly strapping himself in.

(OOC: Agreed. Night everybody.)

@[member="Darsha"] @[member="Auri Vesta"] @[member="Monty Jusik"]

Thraishe eased himself into his seat, his gaze still fixed in his new boss. That had been a tough getaway and the most fun he'd had in a while. There was just one thing bugging him. He didn't trust that hacker...at all.

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
The Rimrunner blasted out of Mos Espa Spaceport, quickly skimming outside Tatooine's atmosphere. "So, we escaped the thugs chasing us, what's the plan now boss?" Auri asked Jusik.

"Interrogate smiley back there and find out who did this, I got an idea but want to confirm it. Then I'm going to gather our folks and kick down some doors." Monty said with a serious expression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom