Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fools Rush In (open/Auri)

@[member="Auri Vesta"]

"Merely a moment of your time, if your in the condition to make a decision." Monty replied with a chuckle.

@[member="Thraishe Krine"]

"Jusik, and thank you." He said, pouring himself a glass.

"On to business then. I currently control about half of the vice in Espa, soon I'll be making a push which will give me ownership of all of it. I would like to hire you for protection slash assassination and the woman there for smuggling services. The way I understand it you have a few standing debts to some local sharks. I own the sharks. I can make the debt go away like that." Monty said with a snap of his fingers and sipped the wine.

"That is a good vintage. This would not be a short term gig though, I may be employing you for years to come. The pay is good and you'd get all the perks of the right hand of the man who controls the city."

Monty finished and let him think for a moment.

"So what'd ya think?" Monty asked with a grin.

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
Auri sighed. Krine hugs her when no ones around then ignores her when things get down to business. "Typical men" she decided as she sat down on the couch. She zoned out when Krine started to blab about vintage wines as she started to fiddle with the blaster pistol on her hip.

Wait, what was that she heard about a job?

@[member="Monty Jusik"] is this a full time job? Or may I pursue other leads too?" He spoke with a commanding tone.

He couldn't stop thinking about @[member="Auri Vesta"] as he sipped his wine. She was beautiful, he'd give her that.

"Most likely full time, though the pay will be good enough to where you won't need to pursue other leads, that goes for the both of you." Monty said with a look back at Auri.

"I'll control all the imports and exports out of the city. Guns, drugs, you name it I'll own it. Imagine all those credits." Month said with a grin.

@[member="Auri Vesta"]
@[member="Thraishe Krine"]

"And I suppose I will personally guard you?" Thraishe asked, "Just one thing though, if my Echani people need assistance, I will be there."

He sipped his wine and pondered this offer.

"That's fine. Glad to hear it Auri." Monty said, grin holding.

"If the Empire calls I'll be there Thraishe so I understand your duty there. As long as you don't just scram without telling me about it, and yes you would." He replied to Krine. Two new assets to his slowly growing operation. This thought made him happy. He had large plans for Espa and Tatooine.@[member="Thraishe Krine"]@[member="Auri Vesta"]

In one deft move Thraishe drew his gun and pointed it at @[member="Monty Jusik"] before spinning it around in his hand with the grip pointed to the man, "I'm in. Let's get to it."

Thraishe was finally establishing himself. A new start at a new life and maybe a new girl. He was still unsure about how @[member="Auri Vesta"] felt about him though.

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
"If you will excuse me gentlemen, I have some upgrades to install on my ship." Auri turned to Jusik "You will have some cargo for me to haul soon I'm sure, and I want The Rumrunner to be running perfectly." She then looked to Krine, giving him a wink. " I'm sure we will be seeing more of each other soon, Krine." And with that she walked out the door into the sizzling Tatooine air, pleased with the way things had turned out.

Kira was watching...always watching. God how he loved this job, it seemed like there were so many things happening in this city that even he didn't know about. Hacking into the cities mainframe and sneaking peaks through some security cameras Kira found it fun to spy on peoples conversations. Apparently there was a pretty big contract going down in the home of a mercenary. Kira was bored with his daily activities so he decided also to take part in this. After all it was always great to have eyes in the sky on missions such as these.

Kira carefully searched for the necessary information, doing face matches and credit tracks to locate all of their contact information. Once that was done Kira picked up his phone and called both @[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Monty Jusik, @[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Thraishe Krine and @[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Auri Vesta. The phone rang and if they picked up they would all be able to hear him through his com. He made sure they wouldn't be able to trace the call or anything else of the sort.

Monty laughed at his new body guard's gesture and took the pistol by the grip, it was certainly a nice piece, before flipping it around a bit and handing it back to @[member="Thraishe Krine"]

@[member="Auri Vesta"] "Sooner than you may think." Monty said with a laugh as she left. The woman sure was a looker but he certainly wasn't about to get involved with any employees. Bad for buisness.

Monty was about to explain to Krine his first job when both of their communicators rang at the exact same time. Monty answered while pulling the large silenced slugthrower from his waistband and looking out the window.

"Who is this, why are you contacting me, and how did you get this net number?" Monty asked quickly and angrily. He didn't like being toyed with and particularly hated electronic manipulation of his devices.

Kira chuckled as the both picked up their cell phones at the same time angrily. Both sounding ticked off Kira took a moment to do some digging on his computer. His laptop was next to him and he still had eyes on the entire complex. “Hello gentlemen. My name is Kira, I’m calling on behalf of myself. Monty, I am interested in this so called assignment for the empire. You shouldn’t be so angry with someone who wishes to join you. As for how I got this number, I simply hacked into the city’s mainframe and did a face search. Wasn’t hard, after that I found your contact information.” He explained, looking back at his monitor he spied a republic ship stopping by their location and he chuckled.

“By the way, while I am interested in the job its hard for me to talk to you if your arrested so try to stay calm. Currently there is a republic ship right outside, two guards are approaching your door. I can help you both but I need you to trust me.” Kira explained, hacking into the security and looking for the best escape route.

Thraishe looked to @[member="Monty Jusik"] and reached for his blaster pistol,"Sir?" He covered the communicator.

He looked to where@[member="Auri Vesta"] was standing and motioned her inside.

"This isn't for the Empire and you're a fool if you think it is, been in effect long before I had dealings with them. If you wish to serve them I suggest you go get an order from someone above you." He replied as he spotted the ship the man on the other end spoke of. Why in the hell was the Republic way out here, it certainly wasn't their territory and they were still recovering from the invasion of the Droids. Odd.

"I'm not very worried about them thanks, they hold no authority here and if the two of them want to cause an issue they won't live long enough to regret it. Why wouldn't you just approach me if you were seeking employment?" Monty asked as he sat back down, drinking more wine and setting the slugthrower down well within his reach in case those "Republic" agents were stupid enough to try something.

He covered the mouth of the communicator. "The Republic wouldn't be here, I think this guy's either very confused or trying to play us. Be ready though, those men out there definitely want something. Backup coming."

Monty pressed three buttons on his communicator and five of his soldiers moved from their position at a nearby cantina to converge on his location.
@[member="Darsha"] @[member="Thraishe Krine"]

Thraishe walked over and changed into his armor, cape included, and sat down, lightsaber pike in his right hand. He drew a thermal detonator from beneath his cloak and held it in his hand.

"How about you come here personally?" Thraishe said into the comm.

@[member="Monty Jusik"]@Darsha@Auri Vesta

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
Auri recognized the Republic insignia on the two soldiers jackets as they pulled up in a land speeder. She nodded to them casually. "Good day officer" she greeted. Auri had never had love for the Republic, but she had been grateful for the steady job they had given her back in her early days. She continued on her way to the spaceport and they thankfully didn't bother her, but they did park outside of Krine's apartment. That was for him to deal with, she had no doubt he could handle them.

"Now now dont be like that. I know who you are and almost everything about you. And could a fool really be looking at almost every trooper in that centrovoy approaching the door right now in preparations to raid the place? But if you can handle it thats on you i suppose. Why didint i meet you face to face? Its simple. I am too far away from you right now, you are a blunt one arent you?" Kira said watching the republic preparing to breech.

"Id cover my ears in 3 seconds if i were you." Kira informed.

"With the right tech a fool can do anything. And yes I'am, I don't like when people play silly games with me. They're not Republic, probably from a rival gang and all dressed up. Idiots should've picked a local flavor, not one that doesn't have a presence here." Monty said as he sat down the communicator and double checked the HE rounds in the pistol while drawing his knife for his off hand. Time for a bit of sport. He inched behind the thickest object he could find and took a stable firing position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom