Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fools Rush In (open/Auri)

Thraishe was pissed as he walked through the streets of Mos Espa. He had gone to watch a podrace in which he bet a certain smuggler a sum of money. Needless to say his pod went out in a blaze of glory minus the glory. He readied a holdout blaster in case something went awry. Today is not his day.

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
Auri stumbled out of the front door of one of Mos Espa's many cantinas. She scanned the crowd, searching for someone. Not anyone specificly, just a type of someone, preferably a rich someone. She spotted a man, tall, strong, heavily armed, @[member="Thraishe Krine"] her type exactly. " Hey you! Buy me a drink will ya, im outta creds!" Auri shouted. Not elegant perhaps, but she hoped she got his attention.

Thraishe had heard a nagging, drunken voice to the left of him from a cantina entrance.

Hmm...this woman was flagging him down for a drink. He walked over to her and sheathed his blaster.

"Yes?" Thraishe asked annoyed.

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
"Hey pal why dont u come in and have a drink with me? Please?" Auri pleaded " my cred card shut down on me after the sixth round and im broke in all my accounts. " Auri just had to have another Juma Juice.

Thraishe shook his head and laughed.

"I wonder why...you look like you've had too much..." Thraishe laughed. Thankfully he was wearing a helmet so she couldn't see the smile that played across his face. My she was beautiful, but a bit on the drinker side. Thraishe wondered what it was she did for a living.

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
" I... Just had a long day is all" Auri sighed. " I had no idea that trying to get a freight haul could be so tough out here. All my funds are dry ". Auri put on her best distressed face for the gentleman. She really wanted another round.

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
Auri thought, and the more she thought, the more her head hurt. " Stang, how do six drinks get to me " she thought. She just decided to follow along. " Sure thing buddy, as long as there's drinks " she smiled.

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
" Ugh, nice place... " Auri stuttered. She flopped down on the leatheris couch and breathed a deep sigh, realizing just how tired she was. " Care if I sleep here? " Auri said, not caring if she was being a bit forward . " My ships a long way from here and I prefer not to walk back while its dark." Auri wondered what she was doing. She had just met this man, but hey if she was stuck out here without a job she might as well have some fun.

Thraishe laughed and nodded. He walked out of the room and into the kitchen. Sadly, his room also doubled as the living room. A few minutes later Thraishe came back into the living area and hoped she'd be asleep. He looked in the mirror as he slowly removed his helmet, revealing the scarred, pale face beneath it. Next, he took his armor plating off. Underneath was a muscular, but scarred body. He viewed his scars as "battle trophies." A tattoo of the Thyrsian symbol was on his right shoulder as well as an Echani symbol on the opposite shoulder. He put on his black robes and sat in his chair, flicking through a holo-book.

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
Auri woke up to an empty room. "Where was Krine?" She wondered. "Maybe its for the best" Auri thought "I'm always awkward with goodbyes."

Yesterday evening had just confirmed to her how lonely she was. Traversing the vastness of space by herself was getting tiresome. Sometimes she just wished she could settle down on a nice, backwater planet and raise a family. She shook herself out her daydream. "Time to get back to work" she told herself.

Auri grabbed her belt from off of the floor and strapped it on tightly. She headed for the door, determined to find some work.

"You sure they went here?" The young muscular teenager asked his driver as he took a drag of his large Corellian Cigar, his eyes hidden behind flip up sunglasses.

"Yes boss, Apartment 17" The jawa behind the wheel replied nervously, remembering Month's reputation for cruelty.

Monty confidently hopped off of the speeder in his black casual suit with a blade on his hip and two silenced slugthrowers, one tucked into the back of his waistband and another on his ankle. He strode up the stairs to the appropriate apartment with a grin and knocked loudly. The young crime boss had work to offer.

@[member="Thraishe Krine"]
@[member="Auri Vesta"]

He spoke loudly. "Auri Vesta and Thraishe Krine, I have a proposition for the two of you."

He took another puff of his cigar.

Thraishe cautiously moved his hand behind him and grabbed his blaster pistol.

He cleared his throat, "Yeah? And who are you?" Thraishe asked confidently, pulling @[member="Auri Vesta"] back into the apartment.

"Monty Jusik, I understand your trepidation but I'd advise you to take your hand off your piece, I truly mean you no harm." Monty said from behind the door. He wasn't certain the man had a hand on a weapon but if he didn't Monty would take it as a sign of a lack of intelligence.

"Word around the campfire is you're a man with a certain skill set. Who likes credits. A skill set that would be useful to me for years, and given that you're residence is here, I doubt you'll refuse my offer, it's just too damn convenient. And credits I have, but one thing I lack is a properly trained bodyguard."

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
"Huh, what's going on?" Auri said confused " what do you want?" She didnt like the look of the vibrosword the man at the door had. She was still thinking about the hug Krine had given her, she hadn't realized he was so emotional.
@[member="Thraishe Krine"] @[member="Monty Jusik"]

"Can I get you a drink, Mister..." Thraishe asked, searching for a name.

He walked into the kitchen and brought out some fruit and wine glasses.

"This bottle," Thraishe held up a bottle of wine, "was my dads from the year he was born 781 ABY and he gave it to me on the day he died. It's vintage."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom