Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fools Rush In (open/Auri)

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
Eyes wide, Auri watched the mob of men wearing Republic armor gather outside the apartment. There were 13 of them, too large to be a Republic force she decided, and the Republic embassy in Mos Espa didn't have the large blaster rifles that some of the men carried. Auri ducked into an alley way and waited.

((assumptions cant contradict facts :p)

Kira chuckled and decided to run some test. "Well i cant argue there, but reguardless. You should realize i have more information than you at all times. The officer in red is known as Jones Behari. A seven year officer who has done gang bust his whole career. David Montereggo looks like hes been transfered from the republic noble office after an accident with security. And ect and ect." Kira said running through all there bios and occupations.

Suddenly they breached about about ten officers came thrashing in. "Gun fight, best think fast." Kira said, looking at the coms.

With a twirl of his saber, 2 were limbless and another hit by a reflected blaster bolt. Thraishe stabbed one more and ducked into cover. He armed the thermal detonator and threw it, killing another 3.

He looked to Monty and spoke into his comm, "If you can hear me @[member="Auri Vesta"] get somewhere safe!"

"Yeah well, backup is on the way. And what thugs have jedi and air support? I think your intel was off." Kira said sending them corindiates to his secondary appartment. "Follow these directions, there is a sewer system that goes to it. Id recommend not trying to be a badass and fighting them all, might not end well." Kira said, looking at their locations.

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
"Keep your pants on and quit worrying" Auri said into her comm. "I can handle myself"

she glanced around the corner, watching the men from the speeder charge into Krine's apartment.

"It's you I'm worried about"

OOC: my sentiments as well. I just made up the embassy thing but it sounded good so...

Darsha said:
(Yeah well this makes it fun. So just roll with it crime boss.)
(OOC: How about no, I'm not going to bend the story to your will just because you think it's entertaining, I've been rolling with it for a while, Monty normally would've just hung up the hone after telling you to go screw yourself. I know you're new around here but please don't try to make others follow nonsensical things that you cook up without consulting them first.)

Monty shot a few of the gang members dressed like soldiers as they popped into the door, he ignored the com and killed a few as his new bodyguard whirled around faster than he'd ever seen. He'd certainly made a good decision recruiting him.

There was a momentary lull between waves and Thraishe took full advantage of it. He shouted to @[member="Monty Jusik"] , "We need to leave now. I have a speeder parked out back."

He shut the front door and started walking to the back door.

Monty followed his new bodyguard out the back, trusting his judgment in the matter. He dashed out the back, following, while inserting a fresh magazine into his slugthrower.

(OOC: Snappy I was not. Irritated I was.)

Thraishe hopped in the speeder and fired it up.

"We're gonna meet @[member="Auri Vesta"] at her ship. I can only guess it's gonna be a Han Solo-esque "Escape from Mos Eisley" getaway." Thraishe informed @[member="Monty Jusik"] .

He pulled away as more troops flooded out the back.

"Not before I get whoever these bastards are's calling card, I'll snatch one at the space port, pull him on board for a little Q&A." Monty said with a grin, jestering toward the knife in his left hand.

He put the slugthrower back in his band and picked up the holo com he'd snatched right before his speedy exit. He keyed the last number and let it ring, he may have been irritated with the hacker before but truthfully he could use someone with such a skill set, misguided about Monty's intentions as he may be. @[member="Darsha"]

Thraishe sped along the sandy roads to the spaceport. He and his new boss thought similarly about a lot. And he still couldn't decide what to think about Auri... He couldn't waste time with idle thoughts, first they had to get off this rock.

Kira exited the mainframe and decided to change scenery to the planet Naboo. But suddenly his dummy phone started to ring for those who ever tried to call him back and he picked up. "Nice to see your still alive. Call back to tell me im wrong? Because i admit it. I tend to be cocky sometimes." Kira joked, looking at the chat box on his left. "Anyways what can i help you with this fine day?"

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
Auri heard it all over the comm. She smiled at the mention of Han Solo. The courageous Corellian smuggler who was behind many of the galaxies most outrageous folk tales. Like the Millennium Falcon, the ship that made the kessel run in under twelve parsecs. Ridiculous.
Auri arrived at docking bay 31, where she had set down The Rumrunner. She sprinted up the loading ramp. She had to get the ship running.

@[member="Darsha"] "I'd like to offer you a job, hacking firewalls, phones, shipments, etc. etc. Pay would be good and you seem talented enough." Monty replied through a sandy mouth. He sure hoped this ship was fast enough to outrun those guys, his backup had been overrun back at the apartment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom