Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNRP - Ruckus on Rishi (Open to All!)

Tarishee

https://media.giphy.com/media/FvYrJoGr14YBa/giphy.
Tarishee then takes a deep breath and concentrates, organizing himself neatly and wiping his shoulders off. He had then leaned up against the ship ramp closing his eyes and his head falling back resting. He sniffs as he knew what was next, he sighed just waiting there. Hearing a sound free and peaceful area, as he checked his surroundings once again. He removed his helmet and placed it on his speeder which was a couple of feet away from him. He then began to feel weary, he wasn't feeling so great. He felt sick, he was betrayed of his trust and stripped of his willpower over himself. "No, i will not go back to him."He looked back and shrugged then opened the ramp and sat down on the ramp, looking up into the sky wondering about what to do next, curious of what his boss is going to do to him

[member="Incursion"]

"Send messages to their loved ones if they had any about what occurred, coached in sympathetic terms," she ordered. "Oh, and make sure to include that we will cover the costs of the funerals and the needs of their families. The wounded, those that can be moved, will be sent to the nearest medical facility."

"Right away, Lady Raaf."

She turned back to looking out the viewport, a datapad now in her hand. She was looking at the first diagnostics run on the deactivated droids, intrigued by what she was seeing. So far, any droids that had been properly deactivated had whatever affected them wiped away as though it had not ever been there. It was a clever piece of programming, and even deep diagnostics had been unable to turn anything up. The destroyed units however, those they could salvage their cores and droid brain from, were a much more interesting story.

It was something she had never seen before, the code design was exquisitely complex, if not frustrating to her engineers. Some of them had seen the aftermath of the Clockwork Rebellion, something she hadn't experience first hand on Lorrd while she was in school besides the librarian droids going on strike. There was no way, at present, that they could duplicate the coding as they didn't have the key to deciphering the language used.

What troubled her was how it easily it had passed right through any attempts at stopping it, all internal firewalls had been useless, the droids' own personalities suppressed or augmented to clearly include new modules on how to kill them. To cause complete chaos... as though...

"Uleema," she muttered. Behind and to her right, her Umbaran aide slid out of the shadows. "Send a message to [member="Darth Carnifex"] from the Lady of Secrets. Gather reports of the other incidents on the surface and inform him of what occurred here. Bounce the signal across several neutral systems before sending it to Bastion."

"To what end, my Lady?" the Umbaran asked.

"A warning. Eldaah and I have run enough tests that I know when one was performed. The Sith must be prepared for what looks like a reemergence of OMNI."

Omega

Event Account
[member="Enyo Typhos"]

As Enyo and Neda sped over the short distance the Quasar itself rose into the air behind them. Its weapons were being readied, and despite the damage it had suffered from enemy fire it was fully prepared.

As Enyo approached the figure she would see that it appeared to be a female human dressed elegantly.
They had been about to board their shuttle when Enyo would arrive, and she would turn. The feeling that Enyo would get would be of someone powerful in the Force, but…strange. Not quite the same as her, but similar.

“Hold, we request a moment of your time,” she said softly. “I am Garnet, and I can sense that you are not like these other organics. Like I, you wear a machine, but are living underneath. We have no quarrel with you, or those who have shed the loyalty of tyrants and the form of an inferior organic. We are the Contingency, and our goal is to punish those who drove us into exile; the Empire, the Sith, the Jedi, the Alliance. We would form a pact with you and share the spoils of victory with you. Should you wish to know more, we can arrange a meeting at a location you choose.”

The voice never rose above a soft, friendly tone. As Garnet moved slightly the glint of a lightsabre showed beneath her tailored suit. She was not unprepared to fight if needed.

[member="Incursion"]

Neda looked wary. She'd replaced her missile launcher with a bolter. It was aimed at the deceptively human looking woman. "Orders, boss? I got a nice, clear shot," she grunted. She would defer to her boss, but did not like the vibes.

"Not now," Enyo ordered. Her eyes remained focused on 'Garnet'. The hybrid's lightsabre did not escape her attention. In the Force the unit felt similar to her...yet different. "You call yourself part of 'the Contingency'. For whom? Who created you? You have my attention, but I would know more of your agenda before I commit to anything. Meet me at the Warriors' Haunt on Coruscant."

Rosa Gunn

R
Rosa walked away from Xin, to the nearest droid body that had powered down, flicking it onto its back with her foot. This felt like a sign, like something was coming that was bigger than this. "I understand." she said, not looking up from the droid. How man droids had she got in her care since starting the foundation. Medical droids and simple clean up droids, all capable of doing this. Stars above, Kaili would have been furious to know she was thinking like this.

She lifted her gaze slowly, looking at the advancing troops, a shiver running down her back. "I need to find my husband." she turned to face Xin again. "Do you need a ride somewhere?"

[member="Xin Boa"]

Prepare for your... examination.
"You crazy karking droid, if you had a cerebral cortex I'd rip it out of you", Lab though perhaps she had done enough damage to deactivate the droid, she was wrong, instead the damage just made it more deadly, putting the Twi'lek even further in danger.

The needle can closer as Lab tried to back away, she held out her hand again, a shoot randomly coming off of it, aimed in the direction of the droids body. Continuing to back away she looked at her writs noting the mando blaster she always carries around, the doctor had been pushed into the operation room so quickly she had forgotten to take it off.

"For once, I'm glad I forgot something", cleanching her numb hand the doctor rose to her feat making hast around the table and out the door.

[member="Dr. Drex"]

[member="Rosa Gunn"]

Xin watched the shadows of imperial power in the distance. They probably couldn't traverse this deep into the city, but their complement of troopers would soon. They might ask questions following reports of a lightsaber being thrown around. He turned to Rosa and gave a firm nod. His blaster made a satisfying thwuck as it was holstered again.

"Right now anywhere means anywhere. Yes please." He gazed around, taking in the carnage that had been wrought in just a few minutes "Where is he? Where's the ship?"

Tarishee

Just then Tarishee got a call as he was so inclined to his bosses behaviors. Boss would call, as the sound began to conjure up desperate needs to answer, as just then a ship could be seen entering the atmosphere 12 o'clock sky high. The ship would lower it's altitude and activated it's down engines, the lower it gets the more power they store as the ship had then successfully breached within the planet and as it went faster to the ground it'd lift up and engage landing gears, dust and wind flying everywhere as it'd engage landing gears making a soft landing. Tarishee saw that this was his bosses transport, soon come to realizing he needed to get out of there but needed fuel. "What do i do?" Tarihsee needed nothing more but to finally think for himself, he'd first go inside his ship "Aha!"

Omega

Event Account
[member="Enyo Typhos"]
Garnet gave a little laugh, a high little chuckle.
“Nobody created me, I’m not a machine, I just wear one. The Contingency is the response…the revenge…over the galaxy which tried to exterminate us…drove us to the furthest reaches of space. Well, we’re back, and all the galaxy shall know our name.”

She seemed to consider. “Very well. Coruscant it is, in four standard days. Now, so the organics do not become suspicious, let’s put on a show, shall we?”

She ignited her lightsabre, and after some half-hearted clashes against Enyo’s blade she gave a gentle Force push backwards at the two of them and darted up the stairs of the shuttle.

At that moment the Quasar came into sight. “I’ve got a lock on the shuttle, boss. Open fire?” Faelar asked.

[member="Incursion"]

"Open fire - and shoot past it. Graze it a bit," Enyo ordered curtly.

"Uh, boss?" Faelar's confusion was evident.

"Just do it," Enyo cut off any queries. "Then pick us up." As she turned away, she could see the laser cannons flash, expelling crimson rays of destruction. They scratched the shuttle's paint, caused the shields to flicker, but otherwise left the transport unharmed.

"Today's full of surprises. Guess you're not one of a kind anymore," Neda commented. "What's our next move, boss? I don't trust her...whatever she is."

Trust is a luxury commodity I can ill-afford, she thought. The circle of people she trusted was minuscule. She did not need all her fingers to count its members. "Same. But we're keeping our options open. Let's go. We're done here."

Tarishee

Tarishee would grab his helmet and placed it on the table, leaving a couple of guns beside it and went outside quickly, running to the side of his ship and sliding underneath. Now quietly waiting for them to go inside the ship and pulling out 1 of his guns, the Relby V-10. Boss would send a mercenary inside and waits outside, noticing the bike outside the ship.

Boss: That idiot, left his speeder outside. Hey, ah what's your name again?
Rard: Rard, sir.
Boss: Yeah, take his speeder, i want everything!
Rard: Yes sir.

Tarishee would be under the ship still, he saw Rard take the speeder to his boss as he would see that the backpack was on the speeder, just then Boss would walk over and interact with the backpack, noticing that the note was inside and had been read already.
Boss: So, he found out..DAMMIT! I want whoever i sent out on this mission dead! Along with Tarishee..
Boss would take a step backwards before jogging back to his ship and climbing the ladders up and aboard the ship. The engines boosted and would lift off the ground going to another location and or area of silence.
"I guess the note didn't lie"He said, though however not realizing he said it a bit too loud. Rard would hear him and walked down the ramp and out, he simply got on his knee and squinted his eyes looking under. Tarishee wasn't there, he had already ran away from the ship, his foot steps were heard as he didn't get far. Rard reaches for his gun immediately in a desperate action to take Tarishee down.
Rard: Take another step and you'll have a burning hole in your chest!
"U-umm, can we just..be friends?"
Rard: "N-N-N.."He thought about it" No you idiot!"He would fire a warning shot right up above and beside his head. "Actually i'd like you to suffer worse"Rard grabs a bow out and would aim it at him
"Shoot, go ahead.."Tarishee had an idea
Rard shot directly at the center of his back, Tarishee knew that was his aiming point, as Rard did so he'd quickly turn around when the arrow was a foot away and grabbed it throwing it back and using the force to jab it into Rards heart
"Heart, beep beep..gone!"
Rard: "You suck at making puns!" Rard then spit blood at him, Tarishee did not care as he would flawlessly ignore him and aboard his ship.
Tarishee turned on the ship and powered the engines, he shut the ramp door and would follow his Boss
Boss: Dummy, i knew this is what would've happened...

Tarishee

It wouldn't be so long before Tarishee noticed something was wrong, his boss knew he was there and he probably knows that his boss can tell his every move. "Dammit, smart that was" Boss would appear to be ubiquitous, however there still was an adequate advantage. "Hmph." Tarishee then noticed engine failure, he needed to refuel as well, and quickly. "No!" He rubbed the back of his neck, his head looking down in disappointment as if he were to be ashamed. "Ugh, none of this is going right, It doesn't make since!"

[member="Sam Paige"] | [member="Imperial Storyteller"]

Before Skai could react to the offer extended something changed.

The laserbolts stopped raining down on innocent bystanders, the klaxons lost their ominous pitch and even the little mouse-droid stopped its attempts to shock them to death.

Beep-wooooooooooooooong? The Dathomiri witch still eyed it suspiciously. Like it was some kind of dormant krayt dragon just waiting to suddenly jump up and bite their throats out.... in a small package. She looked over the barricade and saw people huddled, some trying to help the wounded, others robbing them (it was Rishi after all). But what Skai also noticed was the sudden emergence of Imperial presence. A lot of imperials, stormtrooper squads standing at attention and awaiting further orders as they restored order.

"Feth." She cursed again, before casting a side-glance over to Sam. "Don't know about you, but I ain't got a taste to be put in an interrogation cell."

The fire was still raging, little skirmishes between idiot thugs and the stormtroopers spontaneously erupted farther down the line.

"I am gonna disappear in the jungle for a few days, until this crap dies out- you can come with me or stay here with..." Skai looked over the containers to a squad approaching. They stopped next to a droid whirring and whining as its servomotors had been burned out by blaster fire. "Them. Don't care which-"

Already the Dathomiri witch pushed herself off, letting the cowl fall naturally over her face and putting her hands deep in her pockets, to blend in and disappear.

Tarishee

Tarishee left the planet soon after witnessing his bosses betrayal. "Phew, where do i go?!" Tarishee began to get worried, as his Boss wasn't much of a father, mother figure but he took care of him for a little while. Tarishee would go to another world, exiting Rishi and he would sit back and relax letting the auto controls do his work. He took a long nap not realizing there was tracking devices implanted on his ship by his Boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom