Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Flesh and iron [Taji Nelson]

Xerek tapped her fingers as she flew the bonegnawer towards its destination. Hopefuly wasn't entirely the right word for it, in truth, she doubted what she had heard would result in her freedom from this duraplast prison. However, if it stood any potential, she had to give it a test. She has credits yes, but not remotely enough to be sure that she could get what she was asking for. An entire, functional, body that she could have her brain transplanted in. That, and she had to have it test run before she dared risk herself for it. And of course the matter of the operation itself no doubt being costly, as would the time of work for anyone who was even capable of preforming it to the necessary level.

But, she had over 100 years of life, not that that was old for her race, and was quite capable at a number of tasks. So while she was far from capable of preforming what she needed herself, she could aid in some aspect on research perhaps. Or perhaps help should he need any more combative needs. It wasn't a big location she was heading to, but that was fine. The more open it was, the less risk there was too her. She worked with the docks to get her ship down. Before heading out, she strapped a vsf-jackal to her side and set up her most common artificial projected appearance, that of a chiss woman with a cybernetic right hand to sway attention away from its feeling if she shook hands.

Of course, he'd find out what she was. It was kind of a necessity. But she didn't care for everyone around her to know. She kept her eyes out, though she'd evaded the risk of getting caught by any authorities on her...ventures. She wasn't exactly going to just let herself be off guard. You become always on guard when living around smugglers, thief's, and killers. She began to search the local Dexters to see if she could see the man she was trying to find, she hoped he had actually come here. Otherwise it was going to be a load of extra work to figure out another way to meet with him.

Taji Nelson

Emerald

E
"My creator has sent me Miss. He will have me examine you to see if he will meet with you." The droid then formed a hand gun and offered it to her. "Before he does he will insist you trade in your gun for one that has a non lethal setting. This particular one was recently made by me out of nanites."

The Unit was accompanied by 30 B1 Battle droids. "My entourage is also armed with non lethal blasters. " The droid handed her a tablet. "Your first test will be to order this from here. You will bring it to him. "

She narrowed her eyes at the droid, cocking her head as it explained and tried to hand her a gun that was formed from it. She had to wonder if it had sensors to detect what she was. She didn't take the gun yet, patting her own blaster pistol, "This does have a stun setting. Besides, I'm not entirely sure I trust your...nanite gun."

The tablet she took, looking at it carefully to see if there was any tricks before the actual contents, while also occasionally glancing at the B1's, not that her eyes matched where she was necessarily looking. B1's were historically poor shots and easliy broken. The one in front of her she didn't know about. So, even if she wasn't here to get help, she still didn't want this to turn into a fight. "Is there an expectation of violence? Not that it should change much."

Amax-I5

Emerald

E
The menu on the tablet had ordered a Mushroom and Swiss Double Cheese Burger, Two Sweet Potato fries, and lastly a vanilla milkshake. There were no tricks in the tablet whatsoever. "The master is just cautious." said the robot as he looked at her for a moment. He said as he looked at her for a moment as he tensed up for a moment. "Especially as he has a few... shall we say enemies that he is trying to avoid." He stated as he looked at her. "The master will meet you in his ship. He's named it "Old Rusty". I will be taking you there once you order his order. In any case," He said, as he looked at her for a moment.

"I will take you to meet the master, and we shall see if you pass his tests to receive his help."

She looked at him for a moment before simply nodding and ordering the food, crossing her arms and leaning against the counter on the wall nearby to avoid being in the way while watching the droids, eventually deciding to speak to Amax again, "Well he should probably not tell that to everyone. Prompts people to look into those enemies." she commented.

"And what are these tests exactly?" She asked glancing to see if she could see what was going on with the food. It would be done momentarily, and she'd take it and prepare to follow them, keeping an eye on them as well as especially if any ended up behind her. That along with the normal surveying of surroundings. Sure B1's had a bad record, but 30 of them wasn't exactly a guard troop when you only had one person. It was more like "Ah yes, I want them riddled." Course, if his enemies had jedi or a few select species, her own included were she not...how she was, she could absolutely understand the need. That of course was ignoring whatever Amax was.

Amax-I5

Emerald

E
"In any case," Once they had the food, he led her to Old Rusty. It was a rusted old ship at an isolated docking port away from any most people would be around to be honest. "This is the ship of my master, Taji Nelson." He said, as he looked at her. "Your weapon please before you enter his ship?" asked the android as he looked at her. He then looked at her for a moment. Amax-I5 was walking alongside her. "He has a thing against killing, so I am seizing your weapon so it won't look like you're going to do that. He's a bit paranoid about it which is why I offered you the hand gun."

He sighed. "I am not aware what his tests would be. Be warned, my master is young. "
The robot then looked at her for a moment.

Xerek glanced at the food as they walked, that was something she hadn't been able to have...well it had been in along time. She let out a sigh as he mentioned that he'd need to take her weapon before she could go aboard. A 'thing against killing.' Didn't exactly match up with the type of life Xerek lived that's for sure. She was no homicidal maniac, but it wasn't like she was clean of murder.

She let out a groan as well when he said he had no clue what the mans tests were as he was young. Yeah, youth tended to bring with it...peculiarities. She knew, it brought her a body if metal. "Fine. I better get that back." she said handing it over before being ready to head inside. At the very least, she wasn't at the same risk as an actual chiss woman. She was made primarily of duraplast so damaging her wasn't exactly an easy feat. She just hoped this wasn't some kind of trap, not that she was the type to get trapped often. It was actually pretty rare that there was anyone looking to trap her, so her concern wasn't at full height. And she really wanted an organic body once again. It had been so long.

Amax-I5

Emerald

E
Once they were inside, Taji looked at her. "So you're the droid that wants a Flesh and Blood Body for themselves. This is easy for someone such as myself to accomplish. In fact, it won't even take me an hour to make one for you." He stated as he looked at her from the inside of Old Rusty. Taji was currently not even looking at the two of them but fiddling with what appeared to be a rifle of a sort. He then tossed it to AMAX-I5. "Go take care of business, AMAX-I5. I can handle things from here." He stated. "Take your entire squad with you to handle that matter."

The droid nodded, and left. This left Taji Nelson and
Xerek Xerek alone in the ship so that they could discuss things properly.

Xerek would have almost winced at being called a droid if she wasn't so used to it by now. The man made it sound easy, but surely it couldn't be? Unless he thought her an actual droid, and could put a droid brain in a normal body? Or maybe it was easy for him and he was just a very rare type?

He had the droid leave, and its entourage. Leaving only them. If she really was an assassin, that was the wrong decision. At least, with her current body. She cocked her head, looking at him with the red eyes of the Chiss. "Well...you're half right." she said, "But I am not a droid. I've been stuck in the body of one for...too long. All that's left is my brain, and I want a body back. You have no idea how long I've been looking. So you'll have to understand that I'm not sure I can just accept that you could commit the surgery so easily without ill result. I have credits, though probably not enough. But I'm willing to work to get it."

She let the image fade to reveal the robotic X-1 body. Or cybernetic if that might count. Designed based off an old but advanced design. Then she returned the projection, "I wasn't actually Chiss by the way. I just happened to like using this one sometimes. It became a habit, after working with the person who helped me get this body. The first one was...much more restricted."

Amax-I5

Taji Nelson

T
"I can easily restore you to a full Chiss body, or a body of another species if you prefer." He said, as he looked at her for a moment. "It wouldn't take me one hour as my company already has made genetic engineering and cloning technology in fact." He said, as he looked at her for a moment. "Of course, if you wanted to keep your credits, you could always work for me." He stated, as he looked at her for a moment. "So, what do you say? Will you work for Nelson Prototyping in return for a new body for yourself?" asked Taji, as he looked at her again.

"If you did work for Nelson Prototyping not only would you get a new body, but you would also have backup bodies lined up in a private area should such a situation repeat itself. Furthermore, you would have access to the full manifest of Nelson Prototyping Products should you need them for whatever reason." said Taji, as he looked at the robot for a moment. "So, what do you say? Will you sign on with my company in return for a new body for yourself?"

Xerek considered his answer as he gave it. He had the technology apparently, it was the matter of price that it came down to. He offered that she could work for him, and keep her credits. In return she'd get the body, as well as full access to another and a range of technology suddenly made available.

He claimed he could make her any body, so it wouldn't just be that she'd be stuck in a human or chiss body. She could go back to what she was before, Anzati. If he had it. "Alright, you have a deal." she said reaching out the hand to shake, in spite of its robotic nature it still was the way most deals were confirmed, "But uh...what exactly does this job require. I've spent most of my life living around the dangers of society, and while I've tried to study these sorts of things myself, as well as more mechanical and technological areas so I could repair my own body, I am not what one would necessarily call an expert."

Taji Nelson

Taji Nelson

T
"For starters, since most people think I look too much like a child to be a CEO, you will be the public face of the company." said Taji, as he looked at her and shook her hand. "Get your ship. We're headed to the Life Star and there, I'll put you in your new body right away." He said, as he looked her over one last time.

"Yes. We're headed to my home in order to outfit you with a new body. A droid one can only get you so far in life. That way you will be paid in full and in advance." He said, as he looked at her. "Plus, it will make you happy."

There was another reason he was doing this. She was going to be his first guineapig in order to create things with his technology. He then asked her. "You do realize since you work for Nelson Prototyping now, non lethal technology is the best, right?" He asked, as he looked at her. "So, shall we head off to the Life Star in order to begin your surgery?"

She let her eyebrows instantly rise as he told her she would be the face of the company due to his youth, sure she'd been around a long time but that didn't mean she had the experience to preform well as she was. Still, maybe once she had an actually biological body again...that might do better. He mentioned leaving right away to start a body, and getting work on stuff in advance. "Well of course it will." she responded instinctively at the mention it would make her happy.

He mentioned that non lethal technology is best to NP. And that then they'd head off to begin surgery.
"I am willing to use it while working for you wherever possible. But...anything can be lethal if used a certain way. I'm still willing to try non lethal methods as much as possible."

She tapped her leg causing a clicking as she walked, "There is one other thing I'd like to ask. That the body...be that of an Anzat. I am well aware of their reputation, but it was what I was before this. And unless I'm killed, my brain will outlive almost anything else that you could actually give me. I'm not that old for an Anzati. I'm not even middle aged. But I'm still probably nearly five or six times how old you probably are. Don't take that as pride, my species just takes far longer to reach elderly than most humanoids."

Taji Nelson

Taji Nelson

T
Taji then looked at her again when they arrived in the Life Star, and were taken to his lab. "If I do make you an Anzat body," He said. "It will lack the need for Source, and lack the ability to go "Brains" "Brains" "Brains" and suck the brains of Force Sensitives. Since I am one, it's partly a measure of self preservation." He stated, as he looked at her for a moment. He sighed. "The body I make you will technically be a day old, so you will last far longer than what a traditional Anzat would." He said, as he looked at her for a moment. "As I make further improvements to the genome of the Anzat, I will of course transfer you into newer bodies, every now and then."

He sighed, as he started generating an Anzat body for her to inhabit. "Let's see here. No Probiscus..." He said, as he typed up some things and the body was altered. "Pheromones, and Empathy abilities like a Zeltron," He said. "What else should we change about your new body?"

"Maybe some sort of siren song, or some enhanced physical abilities? Natural Telepathy to augment the Force based one your species has?"

Taji Nelson

She narrowed her eyes as she called it 'source' that was not what it was called to her. Soup maybe, not that she'd used that word in a very long time. She felt somewhat insulted by his comparison of it to an almost infant like desire. However, on thought, she realized that those who indulge themselves probably do end up in that kind of addiction. And it was her own desire for them that put her in this situation. So she tried her best to stay silent.

He mentioned that as he got better, he could make better bodies of an anzati to use. And also mentioned the removal of proboscis, a disappointing but not unsurprising fact. She wasn't sure she'd get a body at all after-all. And mentioned additions of a Zeltron aspects into it. And questioning about what else might be added, "Anzat are already generally faster and stronger than most of a similair size. And telepathy is one of those things that I have certainly missed. I didn't realize just how much of ones connection to the force was inside the body, I lost nearly everything with it. I certainly won't refuse the aspects of a zeltron though." if it wasn't for that each word was something required of her to mentally input into the body, he might have heard the sheer excitement in her voice.

Taji Nelson

T
Taji then looked at her for a moment. Was she offended by him referring to the tendency of her species to suck out brains as little more than an infant like desire? He hoped not. Yet, that's what it was if you looked at it from his perspective. It was also took risky to give her a proboscis, as he didn't know if he could trust her or not if he were to be honest quite frankly. "So, are you ready for the transfer?" He asked, as he showed her the body that had been made. "This body was made to your specifications of being an Anzat, albeit with my adjustments. You will no longer need the brains of Force Sensitives in order to stay alive." He stated, as he looked at her for a moment. "This body has no dependency or need for such. I've made sure of it. I've also made sure the Midichlorian Count of the body is quite high."

48fdb59fdfe3fbc128fc75495d5c5d69.jpg

"Now that the body is ready, are you ready to be transferred?" He asked.

Taji Nelson

She watched the body come into growth, such a strange sight to see. And be brought before her. He mentioned the lack of need to use brains to survive. She really didn't know if they were necessary, since she was still here. But they certainly did help while she was an anzat. She would have taken in a breath, if she could.

Finally, she was so close. She gave a nod, "I'm ready." she answered, willing to follow instructions so that the surgery could be done and she could finally be able to actually breath, see, hear, and feel through real limbs and not these artificial ones. Finally, she was on the verge of returning to a natural form.

Taji Nelson

T
After the surgery was done Taji looked at his masterpiece. This had cost a pretty penny. "Welcome back." He stated as he looked at her.

Xerek went under, hoping that when she awoke, she could finally be free of this form.

Her eyes opened, she could feel again. She had eyes to open! Hearing with ears not sensors, seeing with eyes not scanners, she could feel her body. The movement of blood and pressure on skin. The movement or lack of movement in the air. She took in a breath, for the first time in decades. It brought tears to her eyes...tears. Those had been missing too. She brought a hand to her eyes to feel it, barely registering Taji Nelson greeting her for a few seconds.

She put a hand on her throat, "Thank you." the words were quiet and smooth, and she smiled as she felt the feeling of movement in her throat. She shut her eyes, breathing in and out. Such a simple action, one that could even become tedious at times. And yet...even that was missed. It was like so much of that longing had finally turned to joy.

Again she repeated,
"Thank you."

Taji Nelson

Taji Nelson

T
"You are welcome," said Taji as he looked at her for a moment. "So does the new body make you happy?" He asked, as he looked at her. "Be fair warned, I'm going to be working on a new body for you after this one, this one's just a placeholder to get you out of that rusted piece of junk." He said, as he looked at her for a moment. "So, ready for your first test of your new body?" He asked, as he looked at her. "Since you're new to it, I'll cut you some slack though." He looked her over for a moment. "You know how to use the pheromones / abilities of a Zeltron, right?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom