Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship BoneGnawer [Freighter]

Status
Not open for further replies.
star_wars_bounty_hunter_freighter_commission_by_adamkop-d6rbxsg.jpg

OOC: The equipment listed excluding repulsor lifts or things explicitly stated new are all from the original but may be linked or put in different locations.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Modified by Xerek Ortho. Originally from koros-spaceworks
  • Affiliation: Xerek Ortho
  • Model: BoneGnawer. Original: corporeal-class-freighter
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: (from original)Durasteel, Desh-Terenthium, Vardium
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Freighter
  • Length: 45 m
  • Width: 20 m
  • Height: 8 m
  • Armament: Very High
  • Copied from original (I added links):

• Offensive [x2]
    [x2] AG-2G quad laser cannon

[*]Defensive [x4]

[*]Ordinance [x2]
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Copied from original: “Heavy Armaments for a freighter.” (End copy)
  • Redesign of the cargo hold allows it to carry up to three speeder bikes or a vehicle to better perform in remote areas where ground work is required.
  • Replaced the Hyperdrive with a faster one to permit greater ability to travel distances.
  • Well equipped to handle battles
  • Upgraded engines for better maneuverability and speed than the original.
  • The Proton torpedo launchers were replaced with M-g-2_general-purpose_warhead_launcher. Allowing it to fire a wider range.
WEAKNESSES
  • Still has no hangar space.
  • Although faster and more maneuverable than the original, it isn’t by much. The ship is still slower than most of its class and relies on its weapons and defenses to get it out of bad situations.
  • The ship doesn’t have much room for hiding anything due to the redesign of the cargo hold. Even if Xerek tried, they’d end up losing far too much space trying to make secret compartments. Anything hidden would have to be among existing crates, boxes, or inventory. Or would be so small it could be hid in less obvious areas like inside a chair or bed. But not all locations are safe, and would be more easily searched than real hidden areas.
DESCRIPTION
Named after the Bonegnawer. Sometimes just called BG. The ship is actually a modified corporeal-class-freighter made to be upgraded to better fit Xerek’s needs. Although she did have the engines upgraded, it remained slow compared to most ships of its class. The main changes revolved around the cargo and the hyperdrive, splitting the hyperdrive rating in half to allow the smuggler to get locations far faster, and altering the cargo hold to be able to carry speeders or a vehicle. There was another update, such as the use of M-g-2_general-purpose_warhead_launchers instead of simpler proton torpedo launchers, allowing a wider choice of weaponry. Otherwise however, the ship remains essentially the same as the original, and retains the same appearence, with the exception of a symbol of a bonegnawer underneath, and one on each side of the engines.

Last edited:
John Locke John Locke

Thanks!

Manufacturer died? Well, I linked who I assume it is. Same account it seems and I found the most recent one I could of Koros Spaceworks (most appeared to be from 2015, that one showed as 2017. I'd only found the initial ship by asking around on the discord for good ships I think, so I didn't actually know much else about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom