Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fleeting Training/Experimentation

OK, so I have down the following.

Instructors
[member="Captain Larraq"] [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] [member="Cathul Thuku"] & Myself

Students
[member="Reshmar"] [member="Isamu Baelor"] [member="Kira Vaal"] [member="Darth Arcis"] [member="Will Sherman"] [member="Darson Rade"] [member="Lynn Nantaris"] [member="Norin Kellarov"] [member="Aermoira Cyone"] [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Veiere Arenais"]

Anyone else who wishes to join can continue to do so, even when we start.

Any questions?

Valiens Nantaris said:
OK, so I have down the following.

Instructors
[member="Captain Larraq"] [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] [member="Cathul Thuku"] & Myself

I think I just got voluntold. XD

Have you picked a setting?

Open Space
Low Orbit
Asteroid/Debris Field
Nebula
Other

Might wanna mention how knowing the setting can heavily influence fleet composition.

(Also, any IC posts I make might come from Tyr, depending on the setting.)

[member="Norin Kellarov"]
Use someone else's then. I want it to be 4.0 because then I don't have to explain old ship systems and old sub formatting.

[member="Captain Larraq"]
Read my first IC post. At the moment it's teaching, then we'll get to it.

If you want to explain the difference between different battlefields, feel free! Keep it simple and easy to understand though.

[member="Norin Kellarov"]
Okay. Feel free to read along though, you can still get some tips even if you don't take part personally.

If you want, you can use the cookie cutter ships from the templates if you want. Those are acceptable for this section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom