Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flashpoint: Roche

Cool... I think we should (IC) send a diplomat to both Mandalorians and Omega Pyre to request their support to the Republic at Roche. And I would be more than willing to try and persuade them. (I think the Sith were trying to get Mandalorians and/or Death Watch on their side.)

The Hound

T
I got excited when I saw this thinking it was the actual thread...But alas...it is not.
and thank you @[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Katarine Ryiah :D

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Cabbal Noir said:
As with a standard Invasion, each side may request aid from no more than five non-faction members. Because this is a staff-run event and not an Invasion, those five non-faction members on each side are allowed to participate in their own factions’ Invasions and Dominions at the same time as participating in the Roche event.

So, no dogpile on either side. This is going to be huge, but it's Republic/Jedi +5 versus Empire +5.

Rekali the Hutt

R
Darren Brunswick said:
Cool... I think we should (IC) send a diplomat to both Mandalorians and Omega Pyre to request their support to the Republic at Roche. And I would be more than willing to try and persuade them. (I think the Sith were trying to get Mandalorians and/or Death Watch on their side.)
I plan on making a thread with Mand'alor soon, once other issues are dealt with.

Update on Negotiations With Omega Pyre: They're willing to support us... for a 'reasonable' price. Are there any inceptives that we can offer them besides just an alliance / trade and money?

I'm not a politician but we could offer them aid in return in the near future. That may be very valuable if they are looking to do an Invasion or Skirmish.

Update: At this time (I still haven't even started out the negotiations thread), Omega Pyre seems willing to support us. They also were interested in creating an alliance / neutral agreement with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom