Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flashpoint: Roche

Darron Wraith said:
Good news
good%20news%20everyone.jpg

Agent Iron Maiden

A
Looks like Republic Military should actually make an appearance for once in a Republic v Anybody conflict. So Iron Maiden and her Tetan Legions are on board.

Jesta

Special Agent Joker
Iron Maiden said:
Looks like Republic Military should actually make an appearance for once in a Republic v Anybody conflict. So Iron Maiden and her Tetan Legions are on board.
Yes. Yes we are.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
I mean the Sith Representative has left the asteroid and the Republic Representative is out of the asteroid. We can still kill him with fighters and such, but we're almost out of Nickel One physically.

I'm at work now but to everyone who tagged me I will reply once I get off work at 10pm. Got a long shift today and too much reading to actually reply to this thread on my lunch.

So we are winning Nickel One so to speak?

Knock off the whining in the OOC forums to those who are doing it. Use PM's if you have an issue. Talk, and resolve it out, that doesn't work ask them to edit and give a good reason. They refuse to do so click the report button on the offending post and an RPJ will assist you.

Jesta

Special Agent Joker
Id say us. Our republic rep escaped. We took the Ion canon and we are firing at the Sith fleet. And the sith on nickel one are...godmodding to take us out. So that act of desperateness makes me think we are winning. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom