Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flashpoint: Roche OOC

Rekali the Hutt

R
Tyrin Ardik said:
Watch for my edit coming up. I'm not losing this because I take time with my posts.
We are. Mikhail is putting the Sith Rep Here, no there, no he's on a ship! in every post he does.

Ardak Serifen said:
We are. Mikhail is putting the Sith Rep Here, no there, no he's on a ship! in every post he does.
Life is hard sometimes, it is. The post I was going to edit, understandably, got deleted, so I had to make a new one.

I had to jump Tyrin around to wherever the Republic guy was in one post. I hate it, but it apparently has to be so if anyone is going to get anywhere here.

Rekali the Hutt

R
Tyrin Ardik said:
Life is hard sometimes, it is. The post I was going to edit, understandably, got deleted, so I had to make a new one.

I had to jump Tyrin around to wherever the Republic guy was in one post. I hate it, but it apparently has to be so if anyone is going to get anywhere here.
Long as I can teleport to directly behind the Sith Rep I'm okay with it.

Edit: Oh wait, I can't.

Rekali the Hutt

R
Cuz that's totally the same as saying you've been following armed military operatives for several posts without them noticing you, and appearing directly behind them.

Greetings all. Ow Ow - 7 pages all ready. I like your style.

Is anyone inside the G99 protecting the unfinished starfighters with the Republic? Plan on entering in as an Omega Pyre supplement to defenses. I'm skimming through posts and am not sure whom to aim my intro at/ if anyone is there, even though the update by @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] helped a bit.
Thanks!

Falon Azrakel

F
@[member="Ayden Cater"]

You just had to interrupt my perfect assault didn't you. :p

@Malicia Dreyzan

I'm bringing in heavy artillery. You're going to want to get ready for serious pain. >: D

For the record: post editing should only be done after you've contacted an RPJ and explained the situation and why you feel the edit is justified. And if the RPJ says it's okay, you need to make sure you include a note in the post signalling the RPJ signed off on it.

Agent Iron Maiden

A
Just so nobody is confused, I'am no longer in the tunnels, in the G-99 Hangar. It is in my last post before anyone tries to call me out before reading the damned thing again.
WAIT WHAT THE HELL MAN I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN THE TUNNELS!~

(jk :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom