Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flashpoint: Roche OOC

Agent Iron Maiden

A
wujf2e.jpg

Rekali the Hutt

R
@[member="Seth Shorn"] you are amazing.

And I wasn't using a scattergun, just a generic plasma repeater, but whatever. Wouldn't make more than a few dints in Phrik anyways. I'll wait for my force using friends to post.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
That looks roughly accurate. I doubt Spencer parked her cloaked ship right in front of the defensive line, and I don't recall her specifying a location that precisely.

Scruffy Lookin’ Nerfherder
@[member="Darren Brunswick"]. With Mikhail Shorn. In the munitions facility deep in the heart of the verpine colony. You'll have to get through two sith and a minefield of high explosives to get him.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"], yeah I figured, but I was more concerned about indicating lines of attack. I'll note that down in my next version of the map though.

Jesta

Special Agent Joker
@[member="Tyrin Ardik"], @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"], @[member="Ardak Serifen"], @[member="Darth Apparatus"], @[member="Phylis Alince"], @[member="Jinn Sibot"]

Ok so i woke up and saw that a bunch of crap has happened but ultimately nothing actually came for Jesta so i am continuing what i was originally doing. I have the Republic rep and am heading for extraction.

Lord Ghoul

L
@[member="Natasi Fortan"]

Again, pardon the crudeness of this map, but it's the best I can come up with on short notice. Not sure if the location of the republic verpine rep is accurate.

nickelmap.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom