Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flashpoint: Roche OOC

Matreya

I'm coming your way soon, possibly. Depends on what @[member="Ashin Varanin"] decides. There are several helping Mikhail, and I am wanting to be where the fights are. But it's not a simple Dominion so it's better to be strategic.

Thadd Zarr

T
Damn! This thread starts up at a around 2am my time.... I am 5pages behind.... This is crazy.

Lord Ghoul

L
Funny Jedi, I seem to remember you all spawning on top of me a post ago. Strange how the tables turn. ;)

Rekali the Hutt

R
Okay, I'm fething confused. Go to bed to wake up to all of this crap with @Phylis @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @Thad Zarr @Ank'nu'whatever the hell @[member="Darth Apparatus"] @[member="Darth Moridin"] all randomly spawning next to me, @Jesta, and @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] for no apparent reason. Tell me if I have this wrong

Mikhail is trying to kill the Rep, Phylis and Omega Co are trying to stop him, Appy has deflected a shot from a verpine guard back at it, and Moridin hasn't done anything.

Am I correct?

Lord Ghoul

L
Jesta apparently has the "real verpine rep" and Mikhail killed a decoy. But everything else is pretty much right. Especially the part about random spawning

Rekali the Hutt

R
Is Jesta at a different location then?

ETA: @[member="Jesta "]It's VERPINE not VULPINE.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Hangar bays, yes. Jamming field that kills ships, also yes. And contrary to popular belief, the place is not under Sith control, or we wouldn't need to go there to get the plans for the fighter and the generator (not that we need the plans for the generator).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom