Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flashpoint: Roche OOC

Rekali the Hutt

R
@[member="Rytek'irk'intrano"]

Hey, did you see that I shot the planetary ion cannon at you in my post? I thought I tagged you in the post, but I might have some issues. Apostrophe'd names always seem to have troubles.

Fabula Cavataio said:
Uncle Relens never helped. The only cuts Hutts ever make are cutting losses. They don't need a knife. :p
Bah! I was referring to Wolan and Roa.

Now with Hutts you just throw some money and drugs between them. Its like watching two fat kids trying to play full tackle football.

EDIT: Tis Vascious' OOC account!

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
tumblr_mpwig60uMa1sxkosfo1_1280.png

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
NEW OBJECTIVES!

As we all know the battlefield is a fluid place, and objectives change as the battle progresses. All old objectives are still valid.

Unless I've missed something the unofficial score on completed objectives is as follows.
Sith: representative currently in pocket, enough Starfighter data obtained by MSE007 whose wheels are slick with the blood of the innocent.

Republic: Ion Cannons and Command Center taken, Skyhook'd the Republic Rep out of dodge.

So as it stands its 2-2 on objectives.

1. A Rogue Technician from the Generator project has holed up in the offices near the generator research facility wants to defect to the Republic. It could grant important insight into the design of the generators that is valuable for both sides. Currently the Verpine is making way to the Republic "lines".

2. Inside the factory facility where components were constructed for the fighters, there is a database of information containing finances for republic research and development, and also for factories where the fighter is scheduled to be created. If the Sith get their hands on these, they will have gained valuable intelligence. This may or may not effect the next event depending on the outcome of this one. Sith want this information, and Republic wants them not to get it. Lets go to it troopers.

Mandalorian Objectives
1. Destroy Death Watch Traitors present in the Roche System

2. Take and hold the command center at Nickel One.

3. Download sensor logs from Nickel One's executive databanks (located in the Garden Dome) detailing the battle thus far, gaining intel on both republic and sith fighting ability. The information contained within could be vital to Mandalorian efforts int he future.

Seth Shorn said:
@[member="Jonathan Walsh"]

You can fire those torpedoes at me, but I've closed with Stahlmann's forces, so you're going to get friendly fire in addition to hitting your targets.
@[member="Seth Shorn"]
I was under the impression you hadn't closed with him yet.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
@[member="Jaxton Ravos"]
@[member="Anaya Fen"]

The Vault doors that are thick, this enough that even a lightsaber won't go through it. There is a control room somewhere protected by codes. If you have slicing skills there is a chance to hack in. Otherwise you need to find the administrator located in nearby offices in order to get the door open. The Administrator is stubborn though and doesn't to help either the Republic or the Sith. He will need to be convinced.

Ashara Zavros

A
@[member="Ardak Serifen"]
Nice threat ;D Too bad you don't have the authority to declare war for the entire Republic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom