Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Order Capture Thread

Hey there! Seeing as I wish to join in the fun of the order, I need a thread to explain how Lierra got here. Seeing as she's not dark or "evil" by nature, I was thinking a capture scenario would work best. She'd be in a defended facility on Sluis Van, and possibly a group of selected force-users or troopers, (anything really) would come, invade, and bring her back to the order. (Still need a reason why though, so any idea is appreciated) I'd figure out the rest of the details after, but anyway the end goal is to put my char's talents as a scientist to use at the order for days to come. :D (This shoulda been in Mission Planning but uh, yeah, too late now XD)

[member="Lierra Umdal"]

aaayyy

I'd be willing to recruit capture you on Sluis Van. Stealth ship and all that can get me there undetected etc.

Or someone from Intelligence can do it like, [member="Jude Falkrowe"], or [member="Sentiri"] idk.

i just welcome people. :)

[member="Asharad Graush"] perhaps we could get a lil group going for such a thread. It's not exactly like you'd be blowing up the death star or a mission of that scale, but potentionally not a one-man job, anyway. :)

[member="Lierra Umdal"] [member="Asharad Graush"]

Taking in 'volunteer scientists' is a very cool idea, having roots in RL so much. Especially during WW2 and post WW2. I think the FO members would be quite interested. I might as well hop in.

Otherwise, welcome!

[member="Jude Falkrowe"] [member="Asharad Graush"] I'll go ahead and start up a thread as soon as we have at least 1 more person here to join in the fun. Then, anyone can just join with a pm.

[member="Lierra Umdal"]

Jaster is a scientist and governor, he could probably find useful information in such a facility. I'll join along to see where this all goes.

*Flicks Stealth Mode on large Armor*

Ready

[member="Lierra Umdal"]

My agents will be present, on my orders. Any scientific recruit for the First Order, regardless of how they are... acquired, is beneficial. I'm afraid I haven't seen a bio for you as of yet. What does Lierra specialize in? She might be a good fit within the FOSB depending...

[member="Sentiri"] | [member="Lierra Umdal"]@Jude [member="Asharad Graush"]Falkrowe

Either this Intel Agent or perhaps one of my other characters such as [member="Ranulph Tarkin"] or [member="Aria DuSang"] can assist :)

[member="Sentiri"] either you or [member="Asharad Graush"] will be the team leaders for this mission. Jaster not a governor but a tag along as a scientist that will download the files the First Order find wanting.

Also [member="Lierra Umdal"], what does this facility produce scientifically wise that would would want. I.E. Super Soldier Program, Experimental Tech, New Weapons, or just run of the mill Research Facility.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] since her time at the facility they'd been experimenting with some droid tech and prototypes (for personal defence/sales), but other than that more or less a run of the mill type

[member="Lierra Umdal"]

The pretense is A'sharad's company, Vitiate, is coming through to 'consult' on droid designs.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"], [member="Sentiri"], [member="Jude Falkrowe"], [member="Thomas Kyrel"]

Can be guised as security, an assistant, or be in the get away vehicle? Or slice the surveillance cameras to hide their passage.

[member="Asharad Graush"]

Jaster will more then likely join that Assistant category as he will need to get eyes on the data for extraction. Splicing will be easy unless they are like heavily encrypted, then that's outside his IC abilities.

Sentiri's a bit of a shut in, so she'll remain behind on Dosuun, and I've been playing her as a little too public of a figure recently for her to fit in as an undercover agent anyway. [member="Orentho"], perhaps you could go in my stead?

Do keep in mind, folks, that Sluis Van is inside GA space. Any "incursion force" will be looked upon rather unkindly. And as far as I know, we're not ready to stir up that hornet's nest as of yet. The less chaos you leave in your wake, the better... That means no booms :p

[member="Asharad Graush"]

Because of his appearance Thomas will most likely pose as new security for the facility,and when the time comes take out the other guards to provide the team time for the capture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom