Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Lessons on Korriban

Darren Onyx

D
((OOC: Yea no sorry I myself was confused for a second. We are still going with the originial plan))

(OOC: from my recollection, Anaya and Dominator were knocked out while Onxy and Shaw left the tomb. Daxton having obtained his objective has exited as well.)

Darren Onyx

D
((OOC: It doesn't matter. That is actually what I was going to write in the story. Dominator wakes up first and leave while Anaya wakes up minutes later to find Daxton looking through the notes Onyx left behind. Though I don't know if I should start the romance that early. If not I could write it to where she wakes up right as Dax leaves))

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator woke up and looked around. Oh, right. He was in the Valley of Dark Lords. A disgusting place... There was a woman there too, who slept. Or was she dead? Oh, well. She was a Sith, so Dominator would never help her. He stood up and cleaned his robe. The dust and sand and other stuff had made his robe pretty dirty. Since he didn't see anyone else, he carefully started to move towards his ship, though it was pretty far from him.

Darren Onyx

D
OOC: Great save. I was just about to close the thread but you can finish if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom