Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Lessons on Korriban

Ava Solborne

A
OOC: Yes, Dominator doesn't know that Daxton said it. That's what I wrote. Maybe I should've said, that the heard someone whispering?

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya saw the lightening coming and brought up both her sabers to catch it. Whatever she had thought that mad was, whether a jedi touched by the darkside or a freelance he just made himself an enemy. When the lightening stopped she lowered her sabers and pouted. "Well that was unnecessary. I came for him," she pointed at the Jedi "Not you. Now I shall just have to kill you both."

She force leapt onto a ledge above them. deactivating her lightsabers as she went and slinked along, smirking as she stalked her prey below. "Useless whore!" the voice came from nowhere but everywhere in her mind. A voice she had not heard since the slaver house, a voice she hadn't heard since before her last Master, Oman. She slipped from the ledge, catching herself at the last second fear coursing through every ounce of her body. "I'm going to beat you bloody for that."

She let go of the ledge using the force to slow her fall. She was now closer to her fellow sith than the Jedi and the freelance. She stayed sprawled like a cat gathering her thoughts. "Not possible" she muttered to herself. "There is something else here." she hissed and Onyx, ignoring the other two now. "Besides the dead. Something else is lurking."

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx, who was nervous at the strange women's comment, deactivated his sabers. "What do you mean something else? Nothing is here but the tombs of Zannah and Nihilus!"

Darren heard his mother screaming in his ears. there was no way that this should be hapening. he replied to the new sith "and how am i supposed to trust a sith when she is hiding in the rafters?"

Darren saw the sith land next to onyx and he instantly droped down and tried to go over to the new sith and onyx to seperate them eather with words or bades it didnt matter to him.

The toxins were beginning to take hold, each passing moment they remained they breathed more of the poison into their systems. Their deepest fears would begin to manifest, take shape before their very eyes. The essence of fear was a powerful weapon, it turned an adversary into his own worst nightmare.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator started to cough a little. He was a bit ill, but that wasn't the main reason. He didn't know the real reason, but he saw something. He saw himself becoming very, very crazy and insane. He heard himself shouting something to a Jedi Master and it was followed by the Jedi Master's shouting. He heard something about throwing out of the Order or something like that. Dominator nodded in the vision and walked away. He was not sad. He was happy. He jumped around the place and threw away his lightsaber.

Darren stoped and stared at the Jedi that was oblivously high or was seeing things. he looked over to the other sith and said "Are you guys seeing or hearing things from your past? this room could be fulled with something causing us to hallucinate."

Darren knew that he had to get out of there or make some sort of ventlation if this was true. he knew that he didnt take any pills. the only thing he did drink was water. nothing was in it when he drank it. Darren held his breath because if everyone was getting the symptioms then it was by air.

The Jedi was the first to succumb to the effects, which wasn't surprising at all. From his vantage point, Daxton approached him and placed his finger on the Jedi's forehead as he uttered the words, "Sleep my childe, this is all a bad dream." He had big plans for this Jedi, plans which precluded his death in this temple.

Then he turned to the other three and used force illusions to manifest their fears come to life. These avatars would appear real and threatening. Capable of hurting them and driving them into battle which will only expose them further to the toxins until they too collapse. He already had seen the one he was interested in.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx was also feeling something strange. "I think.... Dad?" Onyx reached out in front of him. He was seeing everything. It was as if he was reliving the day he murdered his father. He was getting angry. He didn't know what to do. He began to search for the entrance of the tomb they were in.

He was back in the original hallway him and Darren started in. He began to sprint down it towards the tomb of Nihilus. He wasn't going to die without at least reaching the tomb.

Darren saw Onyx run away to where they came from. Darren looked at the other SIth and shrugged he shoulders and ran after him meeting him where they firs met in the tunnel. he then went down the other path trying to catch up to onyx.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx kept running. Finally he had reached it; the tomb of Darth Nihilus. He began to let his breath catch up to him. He noticed the tomb was much like Zannah's, though there wasn't any painting or inscriptions on the walls. In the center was a statue of the dark warrior. Onyx approached it. He saw some wording on it. He kept looking it over.

It read:
Here lies the ancient knowledge of Nihilus, Dark Lord of the Sith Empire. May ye he finds it use it wisely.

Upon reading it father he learned how to open it. He went behind the statue to find a hidden button. He took a deep breath and pushed it.

Darren came in to the room of the Sith lord at the same time that Onyx was doing something from the tomb. when he pressd the button the coffen opened up and revealed a mummy corps holding a holocron from times of old. he didnt know what was going to happen when onyx would touch it. he still had his sabers on and decided to turn them off with a shhhp pop sound. he walked over to onyx and said "Should we read it together? I want the power too."

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx shook his head. "No. You read it. I have learned much on this journey. I think the power of Nihilus is meant to stay. But you may have it"

Darren looked at Onyx as if he was someone else. He then said "Are you sure?" Darren then took the Holo pad and ingnited his lightsaber making sure that onyx wasnt tricking him. he asked again "If i walk away from here you wont see this holo again you know that right?"

Darren didnt know how he could tell but he took the data pad and put it to his chest and walked backwards so he wouldnt be tricked. when he reached the door way he said "Thank you." he turned around and ran. Darren ran till he left the tomb. He ran till it hurt so much as to even stand. he turned back around to see the valley below him. he was swelling up tears and was glad that nobody saw it through his helmet. he had the power needed to save his mother.

Darren reached his ship on one of the docking bays. he still had the holo against his chest. Darren took his seat and started the engines to leave the place and go to his sanctuary to read it.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx took his time leaving the valley. He had copies of all his work and left the original for those who came after him. He also left a message in the tomb of Nihilus. It was a hologram of him.

It said:
"May those who enter find peace. The holocron is gone. It has been taken by a unknown figure. He is long gone from this place. And so is the holocron. The power is better left this way. So I leave you with this knowledge; the fallen jedi will rise. I advise you to prepare for his revenge."

When he was at his ship he looked back at the valley one last time. His lessons were finished. Now it was his turn to join this war and fight for the sith empire.

Daxton was most pleased indeed. They fell for it, and his work was done. That holo that shaw took was one of his own creations, carefully couched to appear as originating from the Sith Master. Grave robbers were so eager to run they didn't stop to think just how easy it was for them to defeat the tomb of a great Sith Master.

Let Shaw study the holocron, let him be corrupted by the words of Daxton, all was right in the universe. Plus he now knew who his next apprentice would be. Gathering his cloak, he exited from the tomb, greatly pleased with the day's business.

Darren Onyx

D
OOC: Just so you know, you are getting Shaw and me mixed up. Just so I don''t cause confusion in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom