Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contest First Galactic Loong Cat Contest | OOC

IZA4p9l.png

Who wouldn’t be a fan of cats as they purr, rub and cuddle their owner like a snake. It used to be just a dream, but now it's not. This is because, thanks to HPI Corporation, everyone can buy a Loong Cat. Extra long cats with many legs, even more love. However, it may not be advisable to let them near the furniture.

Many planets have had competitions and fairs since the advent of Loong Cats where you can buy all sorts of cats and of course win huge prizes in different categories. However, now, in addition to the horrors of countless wars, it is time for a little cuteness and a different kind of competition.

This is why the first Galactic Loong cat competition will be held at the end of the year, where spectators, shoppers, or even competitors with their own cats can come from all over the Galaxy. The competition will take place in neutral space so that members of any faction can come and enter the event.

Hopefully we will see more, prettier and more special Loong cats in the competition.

About the Loong cats: link.

Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser
It depends on their race, from cheap to very expensive.

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl
Hybrids: Varieties crossed with various other breeds of cats. For example, loth-cat. In all of these cases, the offspring will look like the other breed of cat and not the Rast'an'cat, it will just have more legs than four.
Others: Subspecies multiply among each other to create additional individuals with infinite possibilities. Some of them can become a race over time.

Yes. ^^

Shamira Karuto

Burn the past - Heal the future
Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn

1) How dare you accuse me of such atrocities. Just because I'm the only botanist in the Ineditorium doesn't mean whenever something happens with plants it's my fault.

2) Animating them just to sing is child's play. If I really wanted to annoy you, I would've had them sing and nip at your fingers while working.

3) ........................don't get too close to them.

4) Deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom