Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Day on the Job....

[member="Aken Bosch"]
Feeling his kiss upon her lips lingering. Until he spoke, this bring a very much a gentle smile upon her lips. "I feel I have missed you, also, but my love it has only been a day." letting her own lips play into a smirk. Finding herself once again in his arms just that this time they was very much drier this time around. Running her fingers threw his hair. To find herself looking into his eyes again. To finding herself wanting more, then before, for him to learn what it was to be a great partner in the bed, to be so full of desire and passion.

[member="Bria Shadow-Tarkin"]

He paused. "I'm sorry, darling... I suppose my sense of time has been dulled by your love." He smiled. "You're wonderful, Bria. I can't believe it took me so long to find you, through this whole galaxy." He gently ran a finger under her chin, giving her another soft kiss. "Soon, Bria, you'll be Bria Bosch. And we can continue the legacy of the Bosch family name together."

Giving him a sweeten smile of her own. The kiss upon her lips as it were come to pass. "Yes soon my love, very soon.", as she softly kissed him over and over. Before they spend the time they had to get to know each other better. Finding herself in a different time and place almost like a flash of what had been. All that had been lost to her through the 1000's of years or so. Letting out a long sight, as she watch Admiral get dressed. [member="Aken Bosch"]

"You know, you're a wonderful person. You know that?" He began to redress, having showered and dried off with a towel a mere few minutes prior. "I'm glad to know that my wife will be intelligent, charming, and beautiful - and hopefully, our son and/or daughter as well." He couldn't help but embrace her once he was fully dressed.

Finishing drying her own hair. After which she had already had put her own clothes back on. Stepping out into the room. Finding herself smile over at [member="Aken Bosch"] felt his embrace. Letting go only to find him once again lock upon her lips. Finding herself in a way like these little moments. "Yes thanks you Admiral Please don't do that, your going to make me to the same thing."

Stepping to the door, looking at the time she had a few more appoints set up for the day.

Smiling, he turned back to Bria with a grin. "Darling... I will announce our betrothal soon. Enjoy the day." With that, he returned to his quarters...

1 WEEK LATER

It had been long enough. Bosch had gathered the Iceni crew together for a special announcement. "I hereby announce my betrothal to Ship Couselor Bria Shadow-Tarkin. We shall be married in several weeks time. All of you will be given a week's shore leave as part of the celebratory festivities."

Been enjoying herself with all the crew gathered together. It was a mingle of a lot of different personal. As she flowed over all around. It wasn't until she heard the spoon against the glass. That bring her back to the Admiral [member="Aken Bosch"]. Giving him a smile as over looking the area that they had been gathered in. After the announcement could hear a mix of emotions coming from the crew. More not there was a lot of cheering going on. This brought up a good smirk to her face. Nodding to all that could see her. "Well, Admiral it seem that crew taking this with good fortunes."

"They probably think I'm getting exactly what they've wanted me to get." He smiled, giving his future wife a kiss. "Then again, I suppose that they don't need to know about the intricacies of our relationship." And there were many - a beautiful Zeltron councilor married to an aging Imperial Admiral. Some would call her a trophy wife. Others a witch or mind-controller. Regardless, Bosch thought she was superb for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom