Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Day on the Job....

Looking for a long hard moment, "Whoa..whoa did I wake up to a very different galaxy and different take on Zeltrons." then again how her mother had raised deep in the jungle away from those what would have worshiped her like a sex goddess. "I..you surprise me, Admiral Bosch." as she just stook there now having her arms over each other. [member="Aken Bosch"]

[member="Bria Shadow-Tarkin"]

"Well, it seems to be the easiest solution to our issue. You have my son, and he can further the Bosch family name." A soft smile crossed his lips. "And as a bonus, I get a wife who's quite attractive, both physically and mentally. It's an excuse for me to officially make you the Iceni's counselor." Thinking over the situation, perhaps all Imperial warships of Light Star Destroyer size and above needed counselors.

Looking deeply into his eyes as to see if he was being crazy, but all she could see was him making sense. Could she find what was lost to her so long ago? All she could do was to see deeply into this ones soul to know he mean nothing harmful. Feeling caring coming from him. As she once again crossed a few step that came between them, trying to find the right words. "I would like more then anything to be the Iceni's counselor", it was in her eyes that met every word of it. "I would do my duty to try and bring about a son, but the tribe I came from so long ago they value both female and male." [member="Aken Bosch"]

"I will love our child regardless of gender. It's just that a son would keep the family last name and, as such, would be able to patriarchally continue the family line." He smiled. "I have no issues of the child is a beautiful redheaded daughter. All that matters to me is that I do what my brother is now unable to do." Gently, he placed his hands on her shoulders, smiling somewhat.

Looking at him with some what of a deeping look, as she search the true feelings out. Even those she was raised over 1000 years, in a tribe that didn't matter the gender of a child, they could be what the wild and Mother Elder choose them to be. "I'm glad you will not mind either way." as she let go a long sigh . Feeling his gentle touch upon her shoulder only to let out a long sigh again. Could she do this after she took a oath ever to marry again after her soul mate was kill. That was the reason why putting herself into the stasis she did.

Gentle placing a kisses upon his lips, "You must know that of a oath I took over 1000 years ago, that I am having to wrestle with now, I feel that I want to help you out, but doing this.." .." I hardly know you ...will you treat me right, this is so fast..to marry you and have your child", [member="Aken Bosch"]

"I will." He nodded. "I want my wife to be like my flagship - treated lovingly and with the care and respect she deserves." A soft smile crossed his own lips as he looked her over. "I'm never going to give you up, never going to let you down. And I'm not going to run around and desert you. I will never make you cry, and am never going to say goodbye. I'm never going to tell a lie and hurt you."

Feeling him out as she spoke those words to her. Bring a smile upon her lips to hear these come to from his mouth. In all that he said it wasn't but what it was nothing hiding behind it. In her mind all was run now it was her to take this next step. "Well spoken, now if you want to wait that would be fine, I don't have much to offer here, I need of a shower, maybe we can go grab a bit to eat, maybe." giving him a another kiss. Turning to find herself into the shower. [member="Aken Bosch"]

A soft smile crossed the lips of the Admiral, a smile on his face as he took a step forward, towards the shower. "Well... How do I best put this... May I join you, Bria? Considering that we're to be betrothed to one another as husband and wife, it seems appropriate." He smiled, giving a soft chuckle at the situation: this was the first time he had ever asked such a thing.

Stopping with her hand on the door, peeking her head out. Looking at him with a playful look but also another look of sternness. "Hey now, slow down, I do have room mates what if they come back on break or something like that." giving a good hard chuckle of laughter. As could only image as to what could happen with this to try to explain why the Admiral of the ship. Giving a smile upon her face upon which she could, "mmmm try explain that and wild rumor to go with it, Bosch."

[member="Aken Bosch"]

Smiling, Bosch pulled out his datapad. "There. I've assigned this room to be off limits to all personnel for the time being as we have an emergency counseling session with an indeterminate end time. Now, shall we?" He really enjoyed being the captain of the Iceni: It wasn't like anyone was going to go after him for calling this. She was the ship's counselor, after all.

Giving him one of those look upon which she looked from [member="Aken Bosch"] to the data pad. "If I'm not mistaking your wanting this as much or even more then I do." giving in finally to a playful grin. "I guess this have to come off then. Sliding out of her own robe, and pulling him into the shower room, clothes and all. Feeling the room with a lot of steam. There was other noise that was coming from the now hot and steamy room.

[member="Aken Bosch"]

When things were all said and done, Bosch was wet. Very wet. His uniform was dry, thankfully enough, but he himself was almost afraid to put it on - if he did, it would look like he had been sweating, or otherwise performing certain illicit acts. Regardless, he dried himself as well as he could with a towel before putting it back on - smiling as he looked back at the ship's counselor. "I'll check back with you in six weeks. If it hasn't worked, we can always try again." He smiled, then turned to leave the room.

Having wrapped the towel around her body. Looking at him with a question, "Six weeks?", this one didn't know anything about making a baby. Would let it be for now but still it brought a playful chuckle to her lips. Taking a moment to just pause before speaking again. "Bosch, I'm thinking that we might need to talk sometime about this baby making."

For now she would let him go but not with out stepping up to him with another kiss on the lips. Letting her fingers dance upon his wet hair. "You might want to wait for this to dry, don't you think."

[member="Aken Bosch"]

"Let me guess... We need to meet at least once a day to ensure conception?" He raised an eyebrow. "I can make time in my schedule for that, and can make time for your own schedule as well." Pausing, he smiled, considering the situation. "If it can be as enjoyable as what we just experienced, I suppose I'm all for it."

If one read book could see her own emotions all over her face. Raising an eye brows, "you really want child right now with out us being married." which was find with or was it. In way she really couldn't say one way or another. "Oh really, there so much more that I can show you." as she let herself spread another widen grin. After which time she just let her eyes look at him as if she was going to be the mature one of this all.

[member="Aken Bosch"]

Pausing, he looked her over shortly. "I suppose I'll have the ring ready for you shortly. Would you say a month is enough time for you to be prepared for a wedding? his eyebrow was raised in curiosity. "I did research with regards to conception. I know that typically, it takes approximately two weeks for a child to be considered "conceived." Six in some cultures. You would not be considered 'pregnant' at the altar." He raised an eyebrow. "Sorry, still rather new to this whole baby-making business."

Turning to go get a new fresh clean uniform on. Stopping turning back around to his words about conception. Raising her eye upon which as if he giving much thought over all they had talked about. It was after all happening very fast but still. This might be a good move for her also. "Oh, you done research, did it say how it can be if a sith has messed with a woman wound with magic." Walking closer to him, "A month would be good, a simple wedding or do we want to include others?"

[member="Aken Bosch"]

"I suppose I didn't consider what your sort of magic could potentially do to our son or daughter - for all I know, they may be mutated. Or they may grow faster, be smarter and stronger than either you or I." He smiled. "I suppose I'll see you at the ceremony. And perhaps our son or daughter too." And with a soft grin, he turned to exit, leaving her to get dressed once again.

He would see her soon.

Shaking her own head only to find herself speechless once again. After getting dress, she pick up the data pad to have her a block cleared out for the next few days at the same time. Sending it to Admiral [member="Aken Bosch"]. Short message, I hope this time would work for you, Bria Shadow-Tarkin.

Finding herself the next day going through the same thing seeing many different crew members some, she only keep for a 5 knowing where they wanted to lend to. Shaking her head at those foolish ones. Getting appointment there would be a little more then just talk. A few of them she pulled by their eyes, threatening them with the force if they came back or if they had any freinds thinking the same thing.

As it was her place to tell the crew about her and Admiral betrothed. Getting a message to have her met him in his personal quarters inside of her office. Getting to his personal quarters. "Aren't we getting bold, what if the crew started to talking about this personal visit. " looking at him with a playful wink. [member="Aken Bosch"]

"They'd think nothing of it, aside from my receiving counseling from you." She smiled, looking at him. "I propose we officially unveil our betrothal today." He smiled. "After our counseling session, of course." He smiled, giving a soft chuckle as he moved over to kiss the Zeltron who had practically bound him to her with her charm and Force powers. "I missed you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom