Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Day on the Job....

Bria once again found herself walking the halls of a Star ship. Eyes on the data pad as she scan the information giving to her. Smoothing out her uniform that had been given to her when she arrived on board. Even so with her skin standing out that give away that she was something beside human. It seem that her comrades was so happy to have seen her on board. It wasn't like she had put on her appations about having command whole fleets before. For some reason she had been given the task of going to see the Captain of the ship first thing. This bring a smile upon her ship.

Knocking on the door before she went into the quarters. Seaman Bria Tarkin-Shadowlight reporting as ordered, Sir.

[member="Aken Bosch"]

[member="Bria Shadow-Tarkin"]

"Oh..." Bosch paused as he entered the room. "Come in." Once she entered, he gave a sigh. "Well, let me guess. You got sent here by the crew, didn't you? I'm terribly sorry that they tried to trick you..." He paused for a moment. "Wait. You're wearing an Imperial ensign uniform."

He pondered this thought for a short while. "You're a new transfer, aren't you?"

Before getting any answer in edge wise she waited until he finished. "Yes, Captain Bosch, you could say that in about way. " not saying anything else until asked another question. Only to be staring around the room of his. It was strange to be in a Captain head room. Then it came flooding into her cheek as was pinking then every now. Blinking her eyes one then twice, before putting her head down. "Before you say anything sir, If I would known about this before hand I wouldn't have dame to your pirate quarters.

"Don't worry about it." He smiled. "It's happened dozens of times. I have woman after woman shipped to my headquarters by my crew - and yet I don't ask for them to do it." He sighed. "Still, I suppose the least I can do is get you a good bite to eat. I know Zeltrons have a high metabolism, after all." Standing up, he motioned for the lower-ranked crew member to follow him to the mess hall - more precisely, the officers' dining room.

Nodding to him, as also sigh, "I have a feeling that I'll run into more of this, its okay I"m a big girl, can start all over again from what I had. I knew coming back to a galaxy so different would have to prove myself once again, but I do miss Empire Raven, but I can think of the past, move on this formal Empress has to move on that control fleet of my own" Giving him a half smile as they move on throw the hallway. [member="Aken Bosch"]

"Don't worry about it." Like many women before, he smiled, moving to take her to the officer's dining room. "Well, you're a Zeltron. I suppose your being attractive to so many men is natural to you." Pausing, he smiled as they finally reached the officer's mess. "Please, let me help you with your seat." He scooted it out, then pushed it back in once she sat before sitting down himself.

"So tell me more about yourself."

Raising her one eye brow as he looked at him letting herself be deep in thought about how she would respond to this one. This was when he wanted to help her to her seat this was where the different would be shown at. As she did a graceful bow, keeping her head at just the right place. Raising her own eyes once again, taking a menu only to place it down folding her hands together. Smiling before speaking in a very soft but very much could tell that she said all the right words as if she had been trained and polished what how to act with in a setting like this one.

"Whats there to tell, I lived over a 1000 years ago, and know a little sith magic. Oh with that question about looking at other man, you really have a lot to learn about me and my up keeping that had been train in me. I have only had two men in my life, the first one used me for his own enjoyment and to get back at my mother for teaching him not to think she was a what you say earlier Zeltron reputation. The second I stood by his side to see him raise to power, slowly building his empire. We had a very uquise relationship, being one that we dated for over 2 years with out taking each other to bed. It wasn't until our wedding night, surpise a little bit, sir. Bosch. , even then we knew how to act out in the public. "

Taking a look over at some of the officers that seem to be wearing big grins on their face. Only to find herself flicker her own hands to seem like they was choked up for a little bit before her eyes looking back at. [member="Aken Bosch"] "So now where was we oh yes, how about your, Admiral, I know my military ranks is a bit haze by I believe that the rank, Sir if I have this wrong please say so. "

"So how are you alive today?" He raised an eyebrow looking at her, admittedly curious as to how the female before him could maintain a youthful appearance if she indeed was so old. "I went through the Imperial military academy, got command of a fighter squadron, and the rest is history. I've worked long and hard to receive my rank as an Imperial Admiral, one very few of my subordinate officers are willing to acquire."

"By putting myself in stasis didn't plan on being in as long as I had been, until that Dark Lord sith of a father-in-law had croaked. " giving out a small chuckle. "Part of the reason my my Husband for over 15 years dead at the hands of an assassin all he wanted was our children to raise them himself to be took in what every he had cooking up at the time. " sigh as she looked around one more until she let her eyes upon the Admiral Bosch. "Yes I have great respect of your posion more then most would think someone like a Zeltron like me would have, I used to have some great Admiral that was in charge of my large fleet. Giving out another long sigh as if thinking of long ago, missing a lot more then she let on.

[member="Aken Bosch"]

"And here you are, now part of something a lot more different." He smiled, giving a soft chuckle. "Well, welcome to my ship. Please enjoy your stay and if any of the crew harasses you, feel free to harm them. They know the consequences if they so much as try to grope you." The meals arrived, and Bosch daintily cut into his meat, taking a carefully cubed cut with his fork and slowly chewing on it once in his mouth.

Raising her own eye brow, "Oh, really now saying that to a normal person, you know that a loaded gun for one like me." as she give a smirk. Only to see that their food was being served to them. First thing was to take the napkin and fold it neatly on her lap. Then taking the salad fork first as she let the salad enjoy first. Only to find the fork down as she dab her mouth. Taking a small enjoyable sip of the find wine that had been placed with their meal. "You do know I have other skill, beside being groom for command, Admiral." [member="Aken Bosch"]

Before letting her meat get cold, taking up the knife and fork in the other hand. Cutting slowly into the very tender meat. Chew the small bit before she spoke again. "I ask this question to just make it wish they had died, or make them think they have die to give them nightmares that will last for the rest of their days." with a bit of mischief grin up her lips.

"Now what do you mean by that? Are you trying to flirt with me, Seaman? Or should I refer to you more precisely as "Seawoman" Shadow-Tarkin?" He chuckled before taking another bite of his steak, considering the circumstances of the entire situation. "So, you're some sort of Sith Lord, I suppose... Or a former one, anyways. What's stopping you from trying to kill me and take over my ship? I'm curious..."

Having the next bit half way to her mouth to only stop. With her mouth open, shaking her head, "No Admiral, sir I wasn't coming", only to go on to go on putting another bit in her mouth. Telling that this food was of good choice of cut. This bring her back to the grand dinner she use to host for her husband high ranking officers. What brought her back as she stared at her. "I ....Its ...competed to explain, I will do my best. " taking a sip to her drink.

"I never reached the rank of Lord, or even had a clear dark side. I had my Dark sith Lord told me not to change for him, he like me the way I was, to keep him balance was my job, along with patching him up if I was by his side in battle. I had learn more of defense force moves. Both the dark and light side of the force it was a blend if one could be more darker then light powers, even then my skill wasn't all that strong with the force, as never saw the need to take them farther unlike other that would be in a Empress that wanted more and more power, I didn't I only desire was my loyalty to my husband first then to the Empire he was building and the people under our rule to see to their needs. As one could rule with a iron fist but after a long time with a iron fist that could created rebillion. "

"But now you're all alone here. And I'm the closest thing to someone who seems familiar to you. At least, that's how I'm sensing this." He smiled, eyebrow raised in curiosity. With a breath, he unwittingly I took some of the pheromones Zeltron women were famous for emitting, shaking his head a bit to clear his mind. "Well.. I would like to get to know you a bit better. You're one of the few Force users I suppose I can stand being around, let alone being part of my crew."

"I guess that one way to look at it.," feeling what had just happen. Catching herself in time had she been relaxing herself that much around this one. Taking a deep breath before she looked back at [member="Aken Bosch"]. "Yea speaking of the force thing, I sort of left that part off.", some of the other ship she try and get on had force users already working on them. Finishing up what she could finding herself gong for the napkin on her lap, to dab at mouth. "If you every need to just unload load on anything I have a gift to be a strong listener." with a warming smile upon her lips.
[member="Aken Bosch"]

A nod crossed the admiral's face as Bosch looked the Zeltron over - their empathic abilities, of course... That explained her skills as a counselor. "Well... I'll be sure to visit you sometime again soon." He smiled, their dinner now complete as the two of ten returned to normal active duty.

-a couple days later-

Counseling. That's what he needed. Considering the sudden circumstances, that was all he needed right now, and he would probably crack if he failed to get it. Heading to Bria's room, he knocked on her door. "Bria? Are you there, Seawoman Tarkin?"

Going about her duty, after which along shift. Finding her way to her room. After which time seeing that all her room mates was out on duty. Stripping off all and jumping into the refresher. Finding that there was a knock on the door. Sighing all she wanted was to enjoy a shower then to relax way from everyone. It was that voice it wasn't one of the other room mates callers. It was strange to be calling on her. Wrapping herself in robe going to the door, "Yes, who is it" before opening the door.

After finding out that when she fumble with the lock before it shot open, "Admiral, sir.what brings.." it was that time she felt what was coming from him. there was soemthing deeply on his mind. "Im surprise to see you, come in make yourself at home, I sure these are nothing." waving to a chair and table. Coming to sit down. "Whats on going on I can feel, some weights heavy."

[member="Aken Bosch"]

Ignoring her obvious lack of clothing sans the robe she wore. Bosch trembled a tiny bit as he chose to begin recounting. "I received a message about my brother earlier today. He was a few years younger than me. Apparently he and his family have died in a transport accident. And so that leaves me..." He sighed. Did he want to elaborate on how it was all up to him now? "I'm the sole male heir to the family. And..." He sighed. "I never thought I would truly /need/ to take a wife and have children by her. But now I have to do it to continue the Bosch family line."

Listening to the Admiral story, as her empathy took over not something expected of her to have happen. Just why didn't know as she let herself move from sitting. Over to him to embrace him into a tight hug. Giving him a small kiss on his cheek. "Oh my my heart goes out to you, Admiral Bosh, what are you going to do" Pulling way from him as she look at him very deeply concern. "Your military career has taken the for front." more then just her empathy flow from him. Bring back to why her and Raven got together that was his father was wanting to arrange a married to carry on the blood line. It was a agreement along with knowing that Bria would play and act the part. Giving him another small kiss on the cheek, "What you going to do"

[member="Aken Bosch"]

He paused, thinking for a brief moment. "Well... There is an option, I assume. Consider your being a Zeltron. And consider my needing to father a child, preferably a son, to continue my family line. I would be willing to marry you in order to keep the Bosch family alive, as the charisma of Zeltron genetic stock can only assist my children's chances of being as successful as I."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom