Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private First Council (Kraken Coalition)

header1.png
Dolor Cordis Dolor Cordis
Messorem Messorem
A ARS VAMI
Kara Moonlighter
Acacius Vex
Bastian Roger
Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene

Cass accepted the drink and raised the glass in thanks. She ordered a bottle of rum for the table and poured out another toast. She took a sip and looked at the bottle, "this stuff tastes like speeder fuel" she called out the barman, "bring us something sweeter and put it on my bill"

She listened again to her new allies, some interesting words here and there. "I have been to a club in the core called pieces of eight, but its significance is lost to me, from what you say, sounds like some kind of identifying trinket? It could be useful for us to identify each other, chain codes seem so bland and formal" they were also completely tracable and no self respecting pirate would keep theirs up to date.

The barman bought over a more expensive looking bottle of rum and Cass tasted its "perfect good man," she looked around "anyone joining me?"

Looking at the wookie, she paused at his suggestion. "I like the thought behind it, but taking away some of the consequences of defeat can make people reckless, it would have to be limited and monitored." She thought for an example, "I have a expensive brand new reactor on my ship out there, why should you repair it for the third time this month because I dont respect my limits?"

header2-by-zigor-adebisi-deo2cqn-fullview.png

Kara Moonlighter

K
Kara glanced at the Wookie A ARS VAMI

"I don't think anyone should be keeping anyone else share safe for them at the present moment. It's my opinion mixing business and pleasure too much leads to a train wreck. Let the Crews keep what they earn, whether they disappear or not I say."

It was simply an opinion of a fellow captain.

Now she turned her eyes to the table once more. She raised her glass and participated in the toasts, knocking glasses with each captain and crew. After a racetrack around the table she took her seat again, grinning ear to ear and quite drunk. They were talking about pieces of eight. Very interesting ideas were swirling now.

"IF we need the pieces to be identifying I happen to be a very competent slicer. I can embed custom codes that can only be read by another of us with a piece of eight. That way the pieces cannot be easily counterfeited."

Master of the Hyperspace Seas

The pirate slowly clapped his hands as he walked into the meeting room.

He had heard part of the conversation from just staring outside the doorway. Noisy bunch, this group was. But he couldn’t help himself. A group of pirates? This was too interesting to pass up.

“It seems like you all have created a ‘Pirate Club’. Would I be correct in saying this?”

He decided not to wait for an answer. The Captain didn’t take too kindly to other pirates trying to take away one of the top spots from him. He had connections within The Exchange, the Pyle Syndicate, and Black Market, just to name a few. And a ragtag group of pirates was not going to take him down.

“No matter. I have come to inform you that while your club may think that they are powerful, I would still watch each other’s backs. Sure you just made your friendship pact a few minutes ago, but we are pirates for Kark’s sake. Backstabbing is what we do.”

Plucking a stray bottle of alcohol off of the table, he took a small drink from the glass. It tasted somewhat bitter. Eggh. But he sure as hell wouldn’t let the others see his disgust.

The Captain simply pulled up another chair at the table and sat down. Waving his hand outward, he gestured for them to continue. No need for him to get in their way.

A ARS VAMI | Cass Gemini Cass Gemini | Dolor Cordis Dolor Cordis | Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene | Acacius Vex | Kara Moonlighter | Messorem Messorem | Mondo Ohnaka Mondo Ohnaka | Bastian Roger

header1.png
Messorem Messorem
A ARS VAMI
Kara Moonlighter
Acacius Vex
Bastian Roger
Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae

Cass looked at the newcomer, his demeanor was so out of place with the rest of the rowdy bunch it was hard not to. "Going to introduce yourself or just here to spoil our fun and delusions of grandeur? We are all pirate Lords didnt you hear?"

She slid a spare glass with a splash of her rum in it "I can call anyone a friend who will share a drink, and I am well aware I am surrounded by backstabbers and theives but aren't we always? That's why I have a tattoo of eyes on the base of my neck, always watching my back" she twisted slightly and lifted her hair to show a small pair of eyes, one red, one black matching her own natural iris pigment.

She winked at him playfully and took a sip of her rum.

Looking at the wookie, "I think your friend might be talking himself up there, sure there are amazing hackers out there, but half of them work for the authorities to fight against intrusion. To say someone could break literally any encryption in the galaxy, no questions asked, would render digital security obsolete and send us back to the dark ages. But hey, we all talk the big talk dont we."

The drink was loosening her right up and she was speaking her mind, and too right she thought, if these people would sail to the edge of the galaxy with her, they better know the real Cass Gemini.

Last edited:

header1.png
Well then, there is the mood gone, it went from revelry to silence in a few seconds flat. The discussion also derailed at the sudden arrival too, he noted with disdain, just as it was going somewhere interesting and beneficial. It was pretty arrogant of Pyrrah Tae to just walk in the way he did, but it did have their undivided attention.

Isidor carefully put his bottle down. He's not going to overreact to the sudden intrusion. No, instead he will remain calm yet wary. As he didn't recall seeing this one during the meeting. But then again, he had a few bottles already, so he may have just not been noticing things that the sober him would have. He was caught utterly off guard.

<"We are fully aware that we are rogues, thieves and backstabbers. It comes with the territory and it is bold of you to assume we do not take that fact on board."> Isidor spoke dryly, raising a hidden eyebrow.

He had no clue on how the others will react to this sudden arrival and he expected it to be mixed. Heck, he half wondered whether or not Pyrrah Tae can be trusted or is allowed to attend.

header2_by_zigor_adebisi_deo2cqn-fullview.png

Last edited:

Bastian Roger

B
Bastian sat there and drank his bottle as he sat it down and listened to this new Comer and what he had to say and watched the room to his arrival bastian knew the man didn't Intend to kill the room but he did. He continued to sit there taking drinks from his bottle his skull ring visible he wasn't going to do anything rash though waiting to see how the rest of the room reacted to this newcomer.

Acacius Vex

A
header1.png
Well, THAT was unexpected. Acacius watched the pompous bastard enter the room uninvited and then start spitting on everything the group had just discussed. It seemed that everyone was keeping their cool which was good but it also meant Acacius got to stand as an outlier.

"Yeah yeah yeah backstab this, untrustworthy that we already discussed this. But you wouldn't know because you just walked in. UNINVITED at that. Why are you even here? You don't interested in anything we're saying and you're drinking all our alcohol to boot. I get the feeling you came here for a reason that doesn't involve the formation of a coalition. You honestly feel like a spectator someone here to just sit back and watch what's happening."

header2.png

Mondo had to admit, he appreciated the direct approach of the newcomer. After all, time was too short to not see what was in front of you.

"Yes, he just arrived, but haven't we all?! Who are we to judge. As was said, we are pirates! Betrayal is in our blood! If we are not ready for betrayal, then we should not be pirates."

He didn't know if those present would heed his words. After all, this person just showed up. But then again, so had he, so Mondo had no room to judge.

"No one can withstand our joint mind! At least, so long as I, MONDO OHNAKA, am here, one can not be so problematic as such. All the more reason to band together".

He turned to the newcomer, slurping down another half a mug of ale as he spoke.

"As long as we are all getting filthy rich, I see no need for betrayal. Betrayal is bad for business, if one wants to get rich, and I feel like I can speak for all when I say, that we all want to get rich."

header2.png

Master of the Hyperspace Seas

Well, it seems like his introduction went splendidly.

"My name is Pyrrah Tae, Captain of The Blue Pearl. All I come with is a caution for all of you. That, and a desire to drink."

Catching the glass of alcohol that was slid to him, the pirate began to take a drink as the female proceeded to show off her tattoo of eyes. She ( Cass Gemini Cass Gemini ) was outgoing, that was for sure. He returned a mischievous smirk back before being yelled at by the rather large Wookie ( A ARS VAMI ) across from him. Raising up his his hands in a very much over exaggerated defense, he decided to fire right back at the creature.

"Oh, I didn't come here to join this club you all have created. I am here merely to observe."

Looking over to his side, he turned his attention to the helmeted figure ( Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene ) that had spoke up. This one talked with a much broader, arrogant tone. Most people that wore helmets were this way. Even he tended to be like this when he donned his own helmet.

"There would be no reason for me to be here if I didn't already know that. But I've seen groups like yours form up before. They tend to not last very long."

The next person that spoke was someone that Pyrrah could tell he already wouldn't like. The child (Acacius Vex ) had decided to lash out against him, which didn't end very well for others. But he didn't come here to kill. At least, not today.

Listen, child, you are too young to understand the importance of the events happening around you. I came here for a reason, otherwise I would have ignored the decrypted message that was sent out and be dealing with far more illegal task. So I suggest that you watch your tone, before you get hurt.

Raising up his glass, he took another sip of the alcohol. It was just about gone, so he decided to leave himself one final drink to get him through the rest of the people speaking to him. This next one ( Mondo Ohnaka Mondo Ohnaka ) was someone that the Captain started to like. Usually ever just was a disappointed and bother to him, but this man seemed different.

"See? The Weequay is making sense. We are all here to get rich, aren't we? I just happen to have some powerful contacts, if any of you might happen to be interested. You'll know how to contact me."

With that, the Captain took his final sip of alcohol before setting the glass down. Who knows what would come from this. Hopefully fortune, more in his favor than the others.

header1.png
Messorem Messorem
A ARS VAMI
Kara Moonlighter
Acacius Vex
Bastian Roger
Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae
Mondo Ohnaka Mondo Ohnaka

Cass laughed "to getting rich together then" she raised her glass and knocked it back smiling at Pyrrah and Mondo.

It looked like this party was wrapping up anyway now, better it finish now that drag on until someone got themselves killed. She watched as Pyrrah left and watched the wookie stand and follow him. Interesting, she didn't really trust this wookie or his supposed contacts, but he was here and signed up. No harm in having a nose what he was upto. While she gave him a head start, she called over one of the barmaids that had been serving her.

Sliding her some extra credits on top of her bill she whispered something in her ear. "Find this man," she handed her a slip of paper, containing the name of the man who had propositioned her earlier "find him and the two of you go and wait in my chambers with, oh let's say, two bottles of champagne and a pound of strawberries?"

The barmaid smiled, took the tip and left.

"Right you horrible pirates" she chuckled, "I am off to get some rest. Enjoy the rest of the night and help yourself to the last of that bottle" she bowed and blew a kiss before leaving, a swing of confidence in her step.

Cass quickly found the wookie at the docks, a seven foot wookie following a fairly ostentatious pirate to what looked like an old galleon, ok, maybe less drink next time. He didn't look like he was doing much, but he spoke to a creature, the was something off about it, like it was masking its true identity. She focused and resisted the mind affecting force effect, a woman pretending to be a wookie. She didn't know to what end but right now she wasn't too bothered. She shouted out, "night all, have a good one." And retired to her cabin.

Last edited:

header1.png

The night was drawing thin, and many were beginning to retire now. He couldn't blame them, it has been quite a venture and even Isidor had been drooping, it is the mix of booze and tiredness, he reckoned with a slurred scoff.

Time to go get himself some shut-eye. Pyotr agreed with the nonverbal command to leave the meeting place as it had wrapped up by this time. Everything looked to be in order and they reached a consensus on The Code and hopefully on the use of ‘Pieces of Eight’.

What is even more fruitful is that no one died, no one decided to shoot anyone, even he didn’t draw his sword at anyone here.

Yes, there are spoils to be had with their new Coalition, but it won’t be with him not getting precious hours of sleep. He could stay up until the early hours but would blunt his sharpness at the same time. He still gave the newcomer a suspicious side-eye but said no more about him or his arrival.

“Now I too best be off, there be some extra Rum under my chair, have at it.” Isidor declared getting out of his chair and heading back to his own ship. Well not in a straight line mind you.

deo2cqn-402260fb-b927-4519-9de1-b57a3c0bca68.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom