Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Annual Chiss Ascendancy Masquerade Ball (PM invite)

Beth took a glance back towards [member="Adenn Kyramud"]. It seems he chose to stay with @Aditya Fitz-Kierke. A wise choice, in Beth’s opinion. She could handle herself and her wounds were all mostly healed up from the accident, after all. She supposed it was better to be safe than sorry, though. And he was a good friend.

Nonetheless, she took a small sip of the wine. It was good, although she still felt the burn. Not a painful burn, at least. She would have to remember the name of this one… Blossom wine.

She gave [member="Cleru"] a smile as she arrived and listened carefully as he spoke. Her smile became more serious and Elven ears drooped ever so slightly. Civil War… She was well aware. The Mandalorians had their own, roughly a decade ago. It left Mandalore in ruins – to be rebuilt from the ashes up. She raised her glass slightly to his last comments. “Scars keep a memory of the past to learn from. It stands as a testament to your people’s resolve, courage, and a better future.

She reached her hand out and gave him a firm but graceful shake. “Beth. Pleasure as well.” Her eyes then caught site of [member="Dezoti"] as she entered the room with guards at her side. Now that is someone they should be thanking for the invites. Definitely one of the higher leaders of the Ascendancy, she made a mental note to at least introduce herself when the time was right. The guards were likely a necessary safeguard that Beth respected. Plus, Beth couldn’t say much – her and Aditya did have Adenn. Ugh, hopefully they wouldn’t have a problem with Adenn in his beskar.

It wasn’t too long ago the Clans of Mandalore had a similar scar,” she observed as she watched the party goers concentrate in groups and around the bar. The Red Coronation - marking the end of one reign and the beginning of a new, more kind of peaceful and prosperous time for the Clans.

Mandalorian Prophet

M
"It would explain why the Mandalorians reached out. It's welcome to know that your people understand our plight." Cleru returned the firm shake. A brow raised as [member="Beth Cadera"] glanced towards Dezoti's entrance, and he let out a laugh. "That would be Aristocra Prusde'Zoti'Lore. Or, Dezoti. Recently named. Heard she was once a Commando Captain, which is all off the books." Much like himself, really.

"So why didn't you bring your armor? Isn't that a thing with Mandolorians?"

The caramel blonde woman gave a nod to @Cleru. Indeed, there were similarities between their two people despite the vast cultural differences. It took a few years of terraforming to bring Mandalore back to her former glory. @Aditya Fitz-Kierke was killed during it but brought back through Darth Prazutis. It was… Strange. But, it happened.

We sympathize. Nonetheless, the Chiss are remarkably resilient people. This city is… Absolutely breathtaking, including the Palace.” She gave a nod as she glanced around the room once more. A beautiful design.

Cleru caught where her eyes went and Beth gave an ah, with a small nod. “Oh, I see. I believe I read about her on the ride over.” She gave him a grin at his question about the Mandalorians. “We follow the resol’nare, but it is open to interpretation. We aren’t all armor wearers all the time. We have Doctors, Scientists, Engineers… Come to Sundari, sometime. It’d surprise you. Although, you will see plenty like my friend [member="Adenn"] Kryamud over there.” Thinking about how to keep the conversation going, she took one more sip of her wine.

How do you fit into all of this? Ambassador? A member of one of the Houses?” More of – what got him into the Masquerade? She clearly was part of the Mandalorian delegation, was he a powerful leader that she had accidentally just started talking with? Yikes…

Mandalorian Prophet

M
"I'm an assassin without a house." Cleru stated that fact with a simple shrug of his shoulders. He didn't feel a need to lie, especially since he was wearing a mask. He gave [member="Beth Cadera"] a warm smile none the less as she spoke, deciding to focus on what she had been talking about. "Sundari hmm? I'm sure I'd like that, especially if I had someone such as you to show me around." Was he flirting with a foreigner? Of course. A masquerade was a perfect time for that.

"It'd be nice to get to know the Mandalorian people so we might be better friends. Both on a personal level and on a cultural one."

When it raines, it pours.
ilHQHpr.png
Brask'ari'sabosen slowly made her way through the crowd to the bar at the far side of the ballroom where she ordered a glass of Riesling; one of the Sabosen family's reserve wines. It was a very good year, and well being on the Ball committee it was placed on the list of beverages offered.

The Doctor raised the Burgundy-styled glass to her nose first to smell the aromatic bouquet, then took a sip of the canary yellow liquid. All Rieslings had fruit and floral notes to them. This particular one because it came from a cooler region showcased apple flavors. It also had a rock taste, which denoted the highest quality.

Crimson orbs again found their gaze drifting upon Mitth'orn'eruod as he still stood in the same place at the other end of the bar. The Admiral now was talking to two Chiss, a man and a woman, whom she did know or even recognize. Brask'ari'sabosen took one more sip of her wine, then strolled over to where the threesome were conversing. The Sabosen daughter stood a hair back being polite not wanting to intrude yet silently asking permission to join them.

[member="Thorne"] | [member="Malicar"] | [member="Eriate"]​

Beth gave a simple nod at his reply. Fair enough. Either he was lying or being completely honest. Either way, who was she to judge? Likewise, they probably wouldn’t ever talk again after tonight anyway. He would be doing… Chissy stuff and Beth would be doing Mandoland stuff. Probably, anyways. If [member="Cleru"] was an assassin, he'd probably be all over the place doing Chiss missions.

What she hadn’t expected was the warm smile. Then, the… Someone like her to show him around? Her eyes widened suddenly at his comment. Had he meant it… In a flirty way? Her eyes quickly scanned the Chiss – he was good-looking, fit, and… Oh boy. “I’d love too! Show you around, that is.

Her ears perked nearly straight into the air and her cheeks turned a deep shade of pink. The next line of questioning only intensified her nervousness and definitely confirmed the flirtation. She gave him a small, warm smile, “We both have a rich and… Intoxicating, culture. I’m sure it would do well to intermingle our cultures together.” Was a good flirt in return? Oh Goddess, bless. She took a sip of her wine; a little bit more than she probably should have.

Mandalorian Prophet

M
Cleru continued to smile, though the reaction was completely unexpected. He let out a nervous laugh as [member="Beth Cadera"] full on blushed and dove into her drink. Was he making her feel uncomfortable? That's not something he wanted to do with a foreign delegate. "Yeah, I think it would. So long as it's not making you uncomfortable of course. Are you okay?" The typical Chiss fashion of getting right to the root of the problem logically.

He sipped at his own drink, trying to be polite.

Sentiri was relieved that her joke was well received. Quips were new for her, but the Chiss woman had put a great deal of study into delivery, timing, and how best to please an audience. Those aspects were important for all of those board meetings from her Director days as well, but content was always a gamble. Either too much is said and offense is given, or little is said and the witty banter is overlooked. Neither seemed to be the case here, even more of a surprise after factoring in the traditionally icy dispositions of both the Chiss and the Mandalorian cultures.

She gave a nod in response to the younger of the two women who moved off to talk with a Chiss male at the bar. In turn, Sentiri took the hand offered from the silver-haired woman and, at the same time, gave her best attempt at a respectful curtsy. The Master Agent wasn't sure if the timing was right or if the gesture was even the appropriate one, but then, Sentiri was still very much in the learning phase of formality. "I thank you for the consideration, Ma'am. I had hoped that this evening would be all about meeting new people, having conversations that wouldn't otherwise have had the occasion to take place. As long as I get the chance to do that, I shall consider the event to be a success." Sentiri released the other woman's hand with a gentle squeeze and a warm smile.

The armored warrior's response was less well received, but then, he had been the target of the joke. Sentiri had anticipated that. "I've heard that Mandalorians view their armor as an extension of themselves. Were I to meet you anywhere else, I'm sure that your garb would be as naturally worn as any other person." She hesitated for a moment and gave the unamused soldier a once over. "At least the cloak is fitting to the occasion," she said, tilting her head to the side with an unspoken question of truce.

The Mandalorian's helmet shifted and Sentiri followed the visor's gaze for a moment before realizing that was probably pointless. Those visors were generally designed to give a much broader scope of vision than simple line of sight. The soldier could be looking anywhere in the room and she wouldn't even know. "Now that you know my intent, what brings the three of you all this way? Surely there must be more to it than just a party?"

[member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"] | [member="Adenn Kyramud"]​

Beth noted the change in @Cleru’s voice. Oh Gods, now she made it awkward. Beth let her own nervous laugh after a second as she made sure to simply hold the glass of wine, now three fourths empty, instead of sipping anymore on it. She used her hand to pull some of the caramel blonde hair that had escaped behind her long ear.

Yeah, I’m great. Sorry, I was just… Caught off guard,” she said somewhat nervously as her cheeks darkened even more. Oh why, why did she have to be so easy to read? Maybe she could just… Slink away, far, far away. Maybe she could hide behind @Aditya Fitz-Kierke or [member="Adenn Kyramud"]. He was a walking piece of metal at the moment.

Mandalorian Prophet

M
Cleru blinked again, then offered a kind smile. [member="Beth Cadera"] wasn't offended at least. "My apologies." He had no issue with her slinking away if that's what she wanted. Still, he didn't want their conversation to end on such an awkward note. "So which are you? Doctor, Scientist? Engineer?" Back to the earlier topic! Hopefully talking about herself would help her not feel so embarrassed!

"If I had to guess.. Doctor."

She returned [member="Cleru"]'s smile with her own warm smile. He was kind, at least. Especially so for an assassin. She did keep her mind open to the possibility that perhaps he was something else, but she saw no reason to not believe him. “Please, no apologies are necessary,” she countered with a small nod of her head. Really, she should be the one apologizing. Gosh.

Then, the conversation turned – and the man asked of her profession. She almost spoke before he made his guess. She giggled in response with a confirmation nod. “Soon to be, yeah. I’m still studying, although I am a combat medic for the Clans now.” She gave him a more sly smile, “What gave it away?” Did she scream medical profession? Or perhaps he just had a lucky guess.

How exactly did she ask a question about his line of work? Oh, how many heads did you blast in this week? Hm.

Mandalorian Prophet

M
"It was the first one you listed." Cleru winked to [member="Beth Cadera"] as he spoke. It was simply a lucky guess. But at least the Mandalorain wasn't as nervous as she was before. The music in the room swelled. Perfect. The Chiss set his drink down on the nearby table then held out a hand. "Might I trouble you for a dance? This happens to be a favored song of mine." Another kind smile. He was if anything a gentleman.

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
CHISS SPACE

House Palace; Csilla.
From the entry to the hall, some of the guests parted, allowing a small group of four Chiss Commandos to enter. They were dressed in full outfit, armed with numerous weapons, their bodies covered in a thick cloak to conceal the armor beneath. Their helmeted heads moved, visors scanning, continually watching the surrounding area... and walking amid them, small in stature and wearing a black military uniform and black eye mask, was a Chiss child.

The child was an Ozyly-esehembo, one of the Force navigators to the Chiss fleets, a child capable of immense Force Precognition.

This child's name was Csapla'to'sarcuo.

It wasn't often that one of the Ozyly-esehembo was seen in a public setting, their importance too high, the need to keep them safe at all costs vital. Yet, given their rarity and influence, when such a child truly wanted something, it was difficult to continue to deny them. Despite being highly intelligent, capable of thought processes beyond most standard sentients, they were still children and prone to moments of want. In this instance, Csapla'to'sarcuo had insisted on attending the ball. At first there had been resistance, the boy's carers and protectors saying it was too dangerous; but after meditating and consulting the Force, and having other Ozyly-esehembo confirm, Csapla'to'sarcuo was able to placate his carers with no immediate danger in his near future.

The ball was not the place the child would die.

No, I have seen my death, I know when it comes for me.

Without warning, Csapla'to'sarcuo stopped. His small crimson eyes glazed over, his head inclining, as he reached out with his short fingers. The Commando guards stepped outward, giving him room, before resuming careful observation of the crowd. Those nearest were watching, some showing concern and confusion, others enthralled with the display. Csapla'to'sarcuo continued standing in place, head and hand moving, as though he were trying to control some invisible panel in a different language. Whatever it was, it had caught the child's attention, launching him into a deep state of shatterpoint focus, as the ebb and flow of events played out before his very eyes...

"You," Csapla'to'sarcuo said in a soft tone, his voice high. His small hand pointed suddenly to a Chiss in fancy clothing and mask. "Do not purchase the fertilizer from the new supplier... a contaminated source... sickness... dying crops, so many dead... you hang yourself out of guilt. Wait for your usual supplier. You will lose some crops, but the alternative is so much worse..."

Csapla'to'sarcuo's eyes regained focus, the agriculturist nearby was visibly shaking, before the boy continued walking through the throng of guests. He looked toward the Mandalorian delegation, his bright red eyes staring at the young humanoid with the caramel blonde hair. For a moment the child felt the brush of the Force, like a gentle caress from an old friend, a mother, or a father, as though the mystical energy wanted to pull Csapla'to'sarcuo into its flow once again... but then it stopped, leaving the child simply staring.

What won't you tell me?

Blinking finally, Csapla'to'sarcuo decided he needed to speak with the Mandalorians. There was few opportunities to interact with outsiders, especially being so closed off to the galaxy as one of the Ozyly-esehembo, so the chance was as good as any right now. The child began walking toward the trio, noting the individuals they spoke with, the Chiss Commandos following behind warily, weighing up the armored warrior before them. After a few moments, Csapla'to'sarcuo stood before the group, as he slowly smiled and looked up.

"Hello... I am Latos...," Csapla'to'sarcuo said as he looked between the three, pausing at the helmeted visor of the warrior in Mandalorian armor. "It's nice to meet you... who are you?"

What won't you tell me?

What won't you tell me...?

X5BpgBb.png
[member="Beth Cadera"] | [member="Adenn Kyramud"] | [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"] | [member="Cleru"]​

Oh. Ohhh. She gave [member="Cleru"] a playful grin at his comment with a small chuckle. That was fair. It was a good catch of detail on his part, indeed. She took another sip of her almost empty glass of wine as she listened to the music for a moment. Truly, it would be a night to be remembered. “So, assassin, eh? For the Ascendancy or more for the bounties?

Her eyes noted a child enter the room with some guards – he seemed to have talked to some Chiss, who looked rattled out of his mind. Her brow perked at the scene. He was strong in the Force, though, that she could tell.

She glanced back to Cleru as he held a hand out and the child arrived nearby. She placed her warm, soft hand in his, “I’d love too.” But, her attention was turned to the child who had introduced himself. Aw, he was so adorable in a serious kind of way. Plus, Beth was fairly intrigued on what he had said to the man earlier. “I’m sorry, can we in just a moment? I want too but…” She gave Cleru a pleading look. Beth babysat all the time, at least prior to her her grueling education and missions with the Clans. With that in mind, and with the hope that Cleru would indeed like to dance after the introduction, she turned to speak with the child Chiss, @Latos.

Hi, Latos! I’m Beth. Are you here to dance with us?” She said with a playful grin.

Mandalorian Prophet

M
"The Ascendancy. Assassin wasn't the literal term I suppose. I'm an agent for Intelligence, which does include assassination as needed." Cleru was being rather honest about his work, mostly because he didn't think of [member="Beth Cadera"] as a security threat, especially with his mask. The softness of her hands certainly confirmed that she was a doctor. When lives literally rested in your hands, it was important to take care of them.

His attention turned to [member="Latos"] as she spoke about meeting him. "Of course. Just, be patient with him. Skywalkers are.. A unique sort." Another warm smile from the Chiss as he let her hand go and stepped with her to the boy. He gave the boy a simple nod. "Hey, Latos."

Thurian

T
Having walked the windowed corridor in its completion the walk to the main banquet room and in effect the ball itself was only a short distance further. The sounds of mulled conversation and dull thumps of whatever entertainment had been presented for the masses could be heard as one got closer and the increase in security left no hesitation of the importance.

“Your mask.” One of the Chiss officers at the door said as he stood, blocking access to Mitth’uria’nuruodo to the main ball. In his hands he held no mask, it was more of a helmet in design. Ancient in feature with imposing facial expression, it was a strong statement of power and wealth, however as he took the helmet from the officer he was sure the reference would be lost on most of those within.

“Good.” He lowered the helmet onto his head, a soft hiss sealing it shut. A hood was raised from behind his shoulders and pulled up over the top of the helmet creating a deep shadow across the entire visage. He slid a few credit-chips into the hands of the officer and nodded slowly. “If you don’t mind I’ll take my entrance now.” His voice was broken by a voice-modulator that was part of the helmet, making it deeper and harsher, even with his native tongue.

The ball itself was as expected, full of intermingling families of the Ascendancy. Here and there pockets of loyal members of their house whispered to each other, red eyes focused on others that were known members of rival houses. Yet none had a word to say as Mitth’uria’nuruodo walked past with purposeful steps. He was completely safe within his attire, hidden from identity and view even if it was slightly over the top. He paused near a large statue that adorned indents down the width of the walls, hear he would wait, engage in conversation and keep a particularly keen eye on a small group of Chiss that were mulling near the door at the far wall.

ilHQHpr.png
Hess'iva'nuruodo stopped the waiter going by and grabbed another flute of champagne; exchanging her empty glass out for a fresh one. I mean it was the only way she going to possibly get through standing there while listening to one of the high ranking Csapla son's drone on and on about boring crop yields. Like Iva cared?! But it was the elite pilot of House Nuruodo's task to placate and gain his favor in the dangerous power maneuvering that was to go on this evening so she pretended to be interested and hang on his every word.

Speaking of which, a fully masked and hooded individual made his way into the ballroom seemingly taking the air out of the room. It could only be one man that had the gravitas to do so like he had. The smallest smirk graced Hess'iva'nurodo's lips before taking a slow yet long draw of the sparkling wine.

Miith'uria'nuruodo was not like any other Chiss. He was the Chiss to love, admire, and fear. Tonight would indeed be a night to remember.

[member="Thurian"]​

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
CHISS SPACE

House Palace; Csilla.
Ah, I see.

Mitth'orn'eruod offered a small smile, the only part of his face visible, as he glanced down to the decorated gauntlet once again. He was well aware of the fact it was one of the items belonging to the Viziter division, having been privy to seeing the technology as it had been implemented by Chiss technicians. An amazing piece of tech, utilizing a multi-phase plasma housing, offering both shield and blade with a single use.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Vesnam'eriate'raithe," Mitth'orn'eruod said, nodding his head. He had wondered if she might have held onto the anonymity. "I could certainly tell you who I am, but would you not rather the opportunity to guess? I am surprised you did not make me do so..."

With another sip of Merenzane Gold the Admiral paused, his smile turning into a smirk. Mitth'orn'eruod wasn't prone to whimsy or amusement at the best of times, but perhaps the even wouldn't be so drab if he allowed himself some fun. Besides, the Chiss were infamous for being too serious, so a night of letting his proverbial hair down might do the Admiral some good. Or maybe it wouldn't. It remained to be seen... however, Mitth'orn'eruod caught sight of a familiar individual (Brask'ari'sabosen), to whom he nodded his head. He suspected her being this close was not coincidence, as Brask'ari'sabosen was rather observant in her ways, also.

"Would you care to join us?" Mitth'orn'eruod asked the Chief Medical Officer, eyebrow raised behind his mask out of habit. "We are engaged in an amusing game of guessing. My partner gave in and told me her name though, allow me to introduce both Vesnam'eriate'raithe and her acquaintance of whom I do not know. Yet."

It was around that time the Admiral caught sight of an individual he knew very well, though not necessarily by choice. At the entrance to the hall, a Chiss entered wearing a completely sealed and armored helmet, with a hood draped over the top, leading to a cloak. The bearing, the walk, the attire, it all spoke of a member of Mitth'orn'eruod's extended family... a highly prideful, power driven and skilled individual.

Mitth'uria'nuruodo.

Beneath his mask, Mitth'orn'eruod about sneered. The cousins had often been rivals throughout their lives, both excellent in their fields. However, unlike Mitth'orn'eruod, who was dedicated to the CEDF and serving the Chiss, his cousin seemed inclined to elevation and leading the Chiss. Though, were one to ask, it would certainly be a compelling statement of how being Aristocra was service and the utmost duty for any citizen of the Ascendancy... both individuals were able to apply tact, cunning and intelligence to almost any situation; they were very similar, much to Mitth'orn'eruod's mild chagrin.

Why is he standing over there, observing the front entrance to the hall?

With a wary glance toward the hall entry, Mitth'orn'eruod let out a low sigh. Of all the times for his cousin to attempt something, now was certainly not it, not with the Ruling Houses to be named in the near future during the event...

X5BpgBb.png
[member=Karisa] | [member=Malicar] | [member=Eriate] | [member="Thurian"]​

ilHQHpr.png
"Yes. Thank you."

Brask'ari'sabosen inclined her dark head graciously at the Admiral's invitation to join in with his little group, then she took a step forward and fancied a small smile upon the members.

"Oh... I see," Ari replied to Mitth'orn'eruod with a hint of mirth playing along, then the Sabosen turned her attention to the other two Chiss (Eriate & Malicar).

"It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintances, named and not. The evening bids a good chance to solve many mysteries surrounding all of us. I shall endeavor to find whom has two left feet or not by night's end," she jested lightly, then the glass of white wine in hand was lifted to her lips for a sip.

The orchestra was playing different types of waltzes, some fast, some slow with a mix of classic ballroom and folk. It was hard to please everyone so a balance had been sought after when choosing the music for the ball.

And just when Brask'ari'sabosen thought Mitth'orn'eruod's mood looked promising, it soured suddenly. The Doctor noticed how his jaw muscles tensed and worked from where his mask did not cover. Crimson eyes followed in the direction of his gaze to the other side of the ballroom near the entrance.

Whomever this masked and cloaked individual was, the Admiral did not care for him it seemed and perhaps it was visa versa. It was almost like two males of a species sizing the other up from afar before deciding what the next step was to be. This couldn't be good.

Brask'ari'sabosen bit the inside of her lip and prayed nothing came of it... not tonight of all nights. The Chiss were supposed to be united as one for the future of the Ascendancy. She would be upset it something or someone disturbed this event.

After all, the man standing next to her had done the unthinkable and gotten them, the loyal and true Chiss, to this point by his own tenacity and pure grit. He had served the people to this date with honor and distinction as a true leader should. It was something Ari greatly admired in Mitth'orn'eruod, well along with other attributes.

"Is that someone of note?"

[member="Thorne"] | [member="Eriate"] | [member="Malicar"] | [member="Thurian"]​

What're you gonna do? Kill me?
I swirl my drink and sip it. The abrupt burn is as pleasant as the conversations heard around us.

“Oh I’ll get that helmet off your head Adenn. I’ll get it off good and proper.” My mission in life, my goal to excite the days... seeing a man’s face. How amazing.

I’ve got my company to get back, engineering projects to start and ships to build. So why is this personal project such a consuming one? If I look upon it rationally, I can only assume it’s the desire to break a Mandalorian from their cultural religious rite.

If I can get [member="Adenn Kyramud"] to loosen up, there’s hope for my daughter. If I can get a Mandalorian to break their programming, I can save [member="Yasha Cadera"] from dying young in armour. Morbid, but a mother must do what must be done.

“Mystery of the universe, a Mando out of his beskar skin. Can’t blame a scientist for desiring to investigate, can we? Or the desire to attempt a new fashion statement with curtains and beskar?” Also, Adenn has a fantastic voice. Another sip of whiskey, and I look over at [member="Dezoti"] . “We shall have to thank our magnanimous benefactor for our invitations.”

[member="Sentiri"] moves like someone studying a play. Or a person learning new skills. It’s endearing and magical and I don’t believe in magic. But maybe for one night, I could suspend disbelief.

“A true investigator, then! Good. I also came to mingle. Stretch my legs and remember the good parts of life. Some of the best years of my life were spent between Atrisia and the Ascendancy. Nostalgia is as powerful a motivator as honouring and respecting the diplomatic ties of the Mandalorian Clans and the Ascendancy. How best to celebrate such bonds, but with sharing joy?” Another sip and I’m glad to be here.

[member="Latos"] drifts up and gives a greeting, another fine person in this Ball. I raise my glass and give the man a polite nod of my silver haired head.

The great thing about being Epicanthix is the immunity to mentalism. Makes me feel a bit safer in a way. I offer my gloved hand.

“Greetings, or in the Mandalorian fashion, ‘so you’re not dead’. I am Lady Aditya Fitz Kierke. Heir Apparent of House Fitz Kierke, of the Pacanth Reach. And mother to Mand’alor the Infernal. Who might you be?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom