Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fires of Chaos: Staff Recruitment

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
Okay my party people, its time for me to find some bit- I MEAN valiant workers to help me slave away for the greater good of all of the fine people on this board. Have no misconceptions, these spots will require greats deals of dedication and hard work and will most likely take up much of your site time. If not during the planning, then defiantly during the event itself. I'm looking at having two separate rounds for the choosing of my little elf helpers, first the pre-evaluation where I choose some people to move onto the next round and then a short interview phase. Nobody will know they have the job until everybody knows they have the job, meaning you'll find out in a post by me when and if you get the position. Here are the positions open and their job description.

3 Event Admin: Event Admin will have administrative powers over the event only but will not have board wide Admin powers (unless of course they are a board Admin already. They will be in charge of pre-event planning and will deal mostly with putting together the threads themselves before the event and then running threads and collaborating with members during the event. These are, for all intents and purposes, the dungeon masters of Fires of Chaos

4 Event Judges: Event Judges will do most of their work during the event itself but will be tasked with minor non-story related things in the planning stages. During the event they will be the ones dealing with problems related to the event during its progression. They may be tasked with playing NPCs or solving fights between members that deal specifically with the event (they will direct major problems to the board RPJs). They may also be tasked with running subplot threads.

I want everyone on my staff to have fun and be involved but I need to have this strict requirements because of the scale and work I plan on putting into this event and if I don't have the right level of dedication from my helpers, then I might as well not put on the event! So here is a short list of what I am looking for.

[*] Must be able to play a wide range of characters and be able to conform to a set character not of their design. The wider range of characters and personalities you can play, the better.
[*] Must be able to separate OOC feelings from IC actions and vice versa. I don't want someone on my staff harassing a writer's character because five months ago he/she stole your sweet roll.
[*] Must be creative and be able to plan fun and interactive threads that will be very large in scale and have winding story lines with multiple outcomes being a possible task given to you. Also, being able to create factory submissions of multiple types is a good trait to have, specifically for the Judges.
[*] Must be able to work well with others because friendship comes and goes but people on Skype are forever.
[*] Speaking of Skype, you must have it to be an event staff-person. Sorry, but it makes things entirely too difficult to properly communicate without it.
[*] Must be able to write multiple page posts. Lots can happen in an RP this big and I don't want people who can't handle writing responses large enough to accommodate everything going on.

Other skills like photoship ability etc are also good points because you never know when you'll need a photoshoper. If you are interested in being apart of the team then just leave me a shoutout here with your Skype name somewhere in the post. If you would like to keep your skype private then you may PM but still post here stating your interest.

Time for me to get back to kicking ass and chewing bubble gum​
boss-sunglasses.gif

Other Space Kaiden

Tamara said:
And people...make sure you actually have the time to commit to this. Don't rush forward to volunteer only to realise you can't do it later. That said, good luck to everyone who gets involved.
Yes, this...this all the way

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Kiskla Grayson"] @[member="Hayato"] @[member="Astrian Callus"]

These three will now come with me to be my trustworthy servants of evil! Thank you three for applying for event staff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom