Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Firemane Industries and Technology Storefront

The young woman broswed through the storefront, adding and removing items from her basket, not quite sure of how to use most of the weapons the company offered. After several minutes of this repetective action, she finally settled on a crate of Anti-Force User Grenades of the flashbang variety.

//[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"],

I would like to order a crate of Anti-Force User Grenades - Flash (they're non-lethal right?).//

Ali- she began to type out out of habit before she stopped herself. Unsure of whether to sign off or not, the woman paused for a minute.

Butterfly, she finally wrote, her hand trembling as she pressed the send button. Though she knew she was doing something quite stupid and perhaps even a little dangerous, it was something she felt she needed to do in order to overcome the hurdles that plagued her.

[member="Butterfly"]

Dear Ms. Butterfly,

Flashbangs are indeed nonlethal. They're used to temporarily disorientate an enemy's senses (specifically hearing and sight) through a blinding flash of light and intense sound without permanent injury. Be advised, the concussive blast of the detonation can still injure, and the heat created can ignite flammable materiel such as fuel. However, they cause no shrapnel injury.

Instruction manual has been attached. Purchase request is approved. If you're interested in a nonlethal rifle, the Gorgon Web Rifle is designed to capture and restrain rather than kill a target.

Though tempted by the rifle, the young woman doubted she would be able to handle the weapon properly for a while. However, after mulling it over over the course of a couple of days, she decided it might be best to have one on hand for a rainy day.

// [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"],

RE: Gorgon Web Rifle

After thinking about it, I've decided to purchase one. Out of curiosity, what impact would the recoil have on one inexperienced with firearms?

Butterfly //

[member="Butterfly"]

Dear Ms Butterfly,

Your request is approved. Regarding your query, the Gorgon Web Rifle has a strong recoil. If you're inexperienced with firearms, I'd recommend thorough practice before using it in a combat situation. It requires two-handed use to absorb the recoil and properly aim. The recoil is less of a problem if you fire single shots instead of using the burst setting.

That said, the stunning electrical charge deployed by the weapon is sufficient to immobilise the average person or animal. It can significantly stun or hinder more resilent Force-sensitive targets.

I would like to discuss the potential of a Long Term Contract involving both weapons you have produced, and weapons I'd pay to have produced. We should meet in person.

- Mr.Nova.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Needless to say your credit card is valid. I'm open to approving this purchase, but could you please define what you consider a small fighting force in this case?

I'm not asking for exact numbers. Just need a broad idea of how large it would be.

[member="Djacen Sunstriker"]

Since it's a purchase for a tier 3 company, I reckon the credit is good. So I'm open to approving this purchase.

Regarding the Yazgid and the Paladins, could you please clarify how large a fleet is? So that I have a broad idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom