Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Firemane Industries and Technology Storefront

EYES ONLY. UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS WILL RESULT IN DESTRUCTION OF CONTENTS

To Firemane Industries and Technology,

I apologize for the shortness of this message, but I only wish to inquire to discover whether or not member states of the Galactic Alliance would be considered 'confirmed purchasers', for the sake of my homeland's defense needs.

Regards,

Ivlyn Mecetti of Tapani
Duchess of Ark'Ghou Province

[member="Ivlyn Mecetti"]

Thank you for your post, we do not have any specific agreement with the GA or its member worlds. However, if you would define what products you would like we can see if your purchase request can be approved.

To Firemane Industries, regarding sector defense, we will likely be making what would be considered a very large purchase. Please be aware that the Tapani Federation is more than capable of paying for the things listed below. We have hundreds of billions of people to defend, and a fleet that hasn't been completely replaced for close to a century. The Tapani Federation has been updating its vessels, but the hulks are old, and we need a new relationship capable of providing us with the capacity to defend ourselves and our allies. The Tapani Federation has rarely been one to declare war. Within the past millennia, we have largely defended ourselves, save for a single declaration of war against extremists within the Tapani Sector. Now we are part of the Galactic Alliance. Hopefully, it seeks out war as little as we do. The Tapani Federation's fleet capacity will only be made available to the Galactic Alliance during the most dire of circumstances. You are not creating a war machine, but giving a coalition of hundreds of billions of Tapani sector and Tapani Freeworlds the capacity to survive. In exchange, you will be getting a foothold in one of the galaxy's wealthiest civilizations.

Perhaps Firemane could even become a player in our ore industry in the future. Acceptance of this contract will open up roads for the future within Tapani space.

GROUND

+ The purchase would include the last 5 remaining boxes of these so-called Eaters. They caught our attention immediately.
+ 2 million units of Sentinel Battle Armor, and 180,000 units of Lionheart Mk. 1 armor.
+ 480,000 units each of the Deathstrike concussion missile, and the Lance missile launcher.
+ 80,000 Thunderer-class self-propelled artillery
+ 60,000 Manticore-class heavy support tanks
+ 80,000 Typhoon-class artillery tanks
+ 120,000 Hydra-class anti-air tanks
+ 300,000 Gehenna Main Battle Tanks
+ 80,000 Firemaw-class tanks
+ 120,000 Reaver-class assault tanks
+ A Firemane-operated Yazdig infantry fighting vehicle factory, to suit infantry needs
+ 3,000 Valora-class walkers
+ 12,000 Mag'ladroth-class Dwarf Personal Walker

SURFACE

+ 25,000 Triton-class surface corvette
+ 100,000 Wayfarer-class Surface Patrol Boats

PLANETARY DEFENSE

+ Defense turret outfittings of all classes and planetary shields for all major cities in the Tapani sector (this is likely to be a major construction project)

SPACE

+ 15 to 30 of both the Vindicta-class and Paladin-class star destroyers
+ 30 to 60 of both the Hunter-class and Gladius-class heavy cruisers
+ 150 to 250 Warden-class interdictor cruisers
+ 150 Sentinel-class cruisers
+ 250 to 275 Argent-class carriers
+ 100 Ariane-class assault cruisers
+ 300 Thuella-class cruisers
+ 10,000 Caraval-class heavy landers
+ 800 Guardian-class flak frigate mark 2s
+ 800 Vigilance-class frigates
+ 650 Illyria-class frigates
+ 2,000 Frontier-class corvettes (we like exploring, and are within arms reach of being able to reach largely unexplored regions of space; this is perfect); if you can equip them with penetrating scanning technology, I believe that they could be used to seek out our research objectives much more quickly. We've already discovered half a dozen civilization remnants in the Tapani Sector, and wish to find those outside of the sector.
+ 1,250 Fulminatus missile corvettes
+ 300 Lykos-class corvettes
+ 350 Frontier-class corvette
+ 650 Nest-class carrier corvettes
+ Full compliment of pods, fighters, and bombers for all vessels; either the Hastem-class or Kerrigen-class vessels will work, while both your interceptor and standard fighter are being sought out; we prefer Silaqui-class dropships, and all three types of gunships.

FOR TAPANI MERCHANT FLEET

+ 1,000 Liorre-class super-freighters
+ 2,000 Fulminatus-class missile frigate

(OOC: Is this all too much? I'm not sure how much it takes to defend an entire sector of space, and still have the capacity to patrol dozens of trade routes, as well as protect allies as needed. Also, I'm trying to just focus on buying stuff from a single company, so, please, lemme do that as best I can)

[member="Ivlyn Mecetti"]

((OOC: I understand that you want to be prepared, but there are some issues I must relay to you:

Firstly, there are rules on how many spaceships a minor faction can have - and how large these can be. You can find them here. Minor factions cannot have any combat ships larger than 1000 m. 1000m ships must be PC-captained, making them unique. They can own a reasonable amount of smaller warships (mass 500 m). So I'd suggest rethinking what you need and prioritising accordingly.

Furthermore, the entire purchase request is far in excess of what a single planet or star sector could afford, even a very wealthy one. In general, I'd suggest cutting the quantities by dividing all the amounts by 1000 to make it more reasonable.))

((OOC: The Tapani Federation is a member of the Galactic Alliance, and thus is allowed to have a fleet as large as wanted necessary, thanks to being a subfaction. I will edit the numbers, however. New numbers below. However, the armors and ground force stuff
are necessary, otherwise our soldiers will just wear cloth. Our army is less than the 1% usual you'd see among developed nations, so I suppose it's a bit smaller than you'd expect. Hopefully the numbers are better.))

To Firemane Industries, regarding sector defense, we will likely be making what would be considered a very large purchase. Please be aware that the Tapani Federation is more than capable of paying for the things listed below. We have hundreds of billions of people to defend, and a fleet that hasn't been completely replaced for close to a century. The Tapani Federation has been updating its vessels, but the hulks are old, and we need a new relationship capable of providing us with the capacity to defend ourselves and our allies. The Tapani Federation has rarely been one to declare war. Within the past millennia, we have largely defended ourselves, save for a single declaration of war against extremists within the Tapani Sector. Now we are part of the Galactic Alliance. Hopefully, it seeks out war as little as we do. The Tapani Federation's fleet capacity will only be made available to the Galactic Alliance during the most dire of circumstances. You are not creating a war machine, but giving a coalition of hundreds of billions of Tapani sector and Tapani Freeworlds the capacity to survive. In exchange, you will be getting a foothold in one of the galaxy's wealthiest civilizations.

Perhaps Firemane could even become a player in our ore industry in the future. Acceptance of this contract will open up roads for the future within Tapani space.

+ The purchase would include the last 5 remaining boxes of these so-called Eaters. They caught our attention immediately.
+ 2 million units of Sentinel Battle Armor, and 180,000 units of Lionheart Mk. 1 armor.
+ 480,000 units each of the Deathstrike concussion missile, and the Lance missile launcher.
+ 80,000 Thunderer-class self-propelled artillery
+ 60,000 Manticore-class heavy support tanks
+ 80,000 Typhoon-class artillery tanks
+ 120,000 Hydra-class anti-air tanks
+ 300,000 Gehenna Main Battle Tanks
+ 80,000 Firemaw-class tanks
+ 120,000 Reaver-class assault tanks
+ A Firemane-operated Yazdig infantry fighting vehicle factory, to suit infantry needs
+ 3,000 Valora-class walkers
+ 12,000 Mag'ladroth-class Dwarf Personal Walker

SURFACE

+ 10,000 Triton-class surface corvette
+ 50,000 Wayfarer-class Surface Patrol Boats

PLANETARY DEFENSE

+ Defense turret outfittings of all classes and planetary shields for all major cities in the Tapani sector (this is likely to be a major construction project)

SPACE

+ 10 of both the Vindicta-class and Paladin-class star destroyers
+ 20 of both the Hunter-class and Gladius-class heavy cruisers
+ 100 Warden-class interdictor cruisers
+ 40 Sentinel-class cruisers
+ 40 Argent-class carriers
+ 50 Ariane-class assault cruisers
+ 60 Thuella-class cruisers
+ 10,000 Caraval-class heavy landers
+ 125 Guardian-class flak frigate mark 2s
+ 125 Vigilance-class frigates
+ 125 Illyria-class frigates
+ 200 Frontier-class corvettes (we like exploring, and are within arms reach of being able to reach largely unexplored regions of space; this is perfect); if you can equip them with penetrating scanning technology, I believe that they could be used to seek out our research objectives much more quickly. We've already discovered half a dozen civilization remnants in the Tapani Sector, and wish to find those outside of the sector.
+ 50 Fulminatus missile corvettes
+ 75 Lykos-class corvettes
+ 75 Frontier-class corvette
+ 100 Nest-class carrier corvettes
+ Full compliment of pods, fighters, and bombers for all vessels; either the Hastem-class or Kerrigen-class vessels will work, while both your interceptor and standard fighter are being sought out; we prefer Silaqui-class dropships, and all three types of gunships.

FOR TAPANI MERCHANT FLEET

+ 100 Liorre-class super-freighters
+ 200 Fulminatus-class missile frigate

[member="Ivlyn Mecetti"]

I'm sorry, but your assumption is erroneous. Subfactions may have access to the inventory of their parent major faction, but they are still bound by the same starship limitations as minor factions. If you need further clarification, I suggest getting in touch with an FJ.

Even a major faction would not make an order of this magnitude. Your purchase request is denied.

Mecca • Drall • Corellian System
//ENCRYPTED MESSAGE BEGINS

The Lady [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
Executive CEO, Firemane Industries & Technology

Greetings, O redheaded one! I hope that this message finds you well.

We have been very pleased with the performance to date of the Liorre-class freighters purchased several years ago and would now like to expand the inventory of Firemane products in our corporate fleet. As such, I would like to negotiate the acquisition of 7 more Liorre class super freighters, 2 Caravel-class Heavy Landers, and 2 Vindica-class destroyers.

As with our previous purchase, Corell Financial is standing by to handle the credit transfer.

Sincerely yours,

S. J. XANTHA

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]

Sor-Jan Xantha,

President, Corellia Digital Corporation,

thank you for your message. I hope you and Corellia Digital as a whole fare well, especially in these troubled times.

Needless to say your purchase request is approved. I look forward to continued business relations with your company.

Sincerely yours,

Lady Siobhan Kerrigan.

[member="Nuuc Lapt"]

Greetings. Regarding the Vigilance, alas replacing gunships with fighters would not be possible. It's a frigate which doubles as a large transport.

If you want a ship with some teeth and fighters on it, you may be interested in something like the Frontier corvette instead. Otherwise, I'd be fine with approving the Vigilance purchase. Please inform me what you'd like to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom