Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Firemane Industries and Technology Storefront

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Growl"]
I'm going to deny both these sales on three grounds:
  • Ideologically your character is pretty much counter to everything she stands for. She's willing to sell you one weapon, but not to equip an army.
  • I have doubts about your ability to pay for such a large order, especially the turrets.
  • OOC, I'm a little upset you assumed you could just take our stuff without acknowledging us.

Therefore I ask you remove our items from your codex subs.

A secure communications would come through, a request from the Royal House of Alderaan.

15 Javelin Weapon Emplacements - New Aldera City
10 Ballista Weapon Emplacements - New Aldera City
15 Keraunos Missile Turrets - New Aldera City

1 Tempest Canon - Triplehorn Mountain Range, Command Post

7 Javelin Weapon Emplacements - New Aldera Royal Palace
5 Ballista Weapon Emplacements - New Aldera Royal Palace
4 Keraunos Missile Turrets - New Aldera Royal Palace

[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

For the Republic, I'd like to acquire the following items for military use:

MKI and MK3 Boltor
Shatter Boltgun
Bolt Pistol
Shattergun Rotary Cannon

APE Bolton Munitions

Hydra Anti-Air Tank

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Suravi Teigra"]
How many are you planning on?

Enough for the entire army, or just an elite force?

For a larger order we'd probably ask for a thread so it can be classed as sponsorship by the Republic.

[member="Tegaea Alcori"] The whole military, and I would be fine with an IC topic for that. I would also like a topic to establish a long-term contract with my minor faction, the Kiribian Systems Union.

Finally, I would like to make a personal order to outfit my security detail.

10 x MK3 Boltor (5,000)

20 x Boltgun (5,000)

40 x Hold Out Bolter (2,000)

40 x Cylix Bolt Pistol (1,000)

3 x Gorgon Web Rifles (20,000)

10 x Rotary Shattergun (10,000)

3 x Electro-Magnetic Mine Crate of 10 (50,000)

1 x Eater Crate of 10 (75,000)

Will the relevant guns be compatible with my vibro-flechette ammunition?

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Suravi Teigra"]
I think they could be made to be compatible. It would take some redesigning, but it’s certainly possible, yes.

I think two threads would be needed, one for the Republic and one for the minor faction. Your personal retinue purchases though could be approved without a thread unless you really want one.

Obviously I wouldn’t want to do both at once, I would ask to do the Republic one first as that’s the bigger deal.

As it’s a vast sum of money, I will need confirmation from Republic staff (unless you are?) that this can go ahead.

[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

I'm not a staff member, but I'm part of the Armed Services Committee in the Senate. I've been on the lookout for new vendors for small arms. We'll have an IC thread involving the committee, then I'll push the contract up to our FAs for OOC approval.

I'm fine without a thread for my personal transaction. However, I'd be interested in a development thread making a derivative of that web gun, if you have the time and would like to share your tech with me. I'll give Firemane credit for subs and contracts related to the technology.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Suravi Teigra"]

I would strongly suggest getting OOC approval first. The last thing either of us wants is for this to get shot down after we’ve done a thread and additional work. We’re a tier 5 so we can more than handle demand, that’s not a problem.

Sure, we can do a derivative of the web gun. That would be useful for us too since we’re only using captured prototypes currently.

[member="Tegaea Alcori"] I'm not worried about the FAs rejecting the contract, but I'll tag the GR Owner [member="Mantic Dorn"] here.

Awesome on the web gun. I'll be working with Firemane through my company Kiribian Systems Armory. Expect a post within the next day or so. Should I tag this character?

Suravi Teigra said:
[member="Tegaea Alcori"] I'm not worried about the FAs rejecting the contract, but I'll tag the GR Owner [member="Mantic Dorn"] here.

Awesome on the web gun. I'll be working with Firemane through my company Kiribian Systems Armory. Expect a post within the next day or so. Should I tag this character?
If we are looking for a contract that is fine. Or was there something else?

[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Mantic Dorn"]
Just needed to be sure you were OK with this order for your faction.

Now I know you are [member="Suravi Teigra"] and I can do the sponsorship thread.

[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Nice, I'll work on the sponsorship thread with you first to get it out of the way in advance of our coming invasion.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Thank you. My terminators will now be well armed. :D

[member="Suravi Teigra"],

((Awesome. Tag us when the thread's up. We can get it done quickly.))

And so the Senator received lots of shiny weapons for her bodyguards. Her mechanical minions would now be very well-equipped. Firemane got lots of fake money. Win-win.

[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom