Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fire world from hell (Duel)

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
She had come to mustafar for one purpose, to duel against another fringer, it would be such a grand idea to continue dueling against others but as it is the world was already giving her a severe case of heat sweats, as she looked upon the world she foreseen a great battle and then ignored her own twisted imaginations.

She was set to duel a Governor and this time she would win, not like she had dueled him before but this would be a grand ole opry type of thing, since the man she was to duel seemed like he was into the grande ole opry.

@[member="Lucien Cordel"].

Lucien emerged from his ship having relinquished his normal three piece suit and coat for a waistcoat shirt and trousers of a lighter set of materials His saber remained attached to his belt.He rolled his sleeves up before walking to the edge of the balcony and looked down at the rivers of lava.He moved away from the edge.He walked over to where his opponent was stood "Hello Miss Pryde" He stood a few meters away from her his saber remained at his belt.

Haven Pryde

both her sabers remained on her belt while the man approached and during his polite appearance, she smirked at him while her golden locks were swaying in the hot air and going over her face and such and then she took a scrunchie from her pocket and placed her hair in a ponytail behind her and then started to relax, this would be a grand duel and one that she would always remember.

She decided to return his gesture of politeness and sportmanship with one of her own Greetings governor, it's a pleasure seeing you here... I thank you for meeting me on such short notice she wanted to show him respect and hospitality and was hoping their duel would be left in both of them being respectful and polite to each other, she waited for him to return comments and just stood there in an all leather suit, not the best of things to wear but she did steal in from nar shadaa and it became her favorite outfit fast.

@[member="Lucien Cordel"]

"You're welcome" He replied with a smile "Did you require anything other than a duel M'Lady?" He asked as he moved closer sitting in one of the swivel chairs in one of the planets numerous conference rooms. He turned it to better face Haven he objected to needless fighting but he would fight if asked.He tugged on his collar even whith the lighter clothes it was still hot he raised the air conditioning,He was suffering so he didn't know how Haven was coping.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Haven brought some waters with her and tossed @[member="Lucien Cordel"] one and then decided to answer his question I was hoping a duel would suffice, but that's entirely up to you she said and then took a large swig of her own water bottle trying to keep hydrated in the scorching heat of the world and waited for him to do the same before starting the duel.

Lucien caught the bottle then pulled a glass over to him,One had to maintain some class even in these situations, He looked up at Haven as he poured water into his glass "Thank you,Yes I'm sure that will suffice" He said.He gulped the water down and put the glass back on the table then poured the last of the bottle onto a hankie and ran it across his head then tied it to his left wrist.He stood up "Should we get to it then" He asked his hand on his saber.

Haven Pryde

She flashed him a curious but playful grin and then placed her hand on one of her own sabers and then without even looking at the man she kicked the chair toward him and pulled her saber while activating it with a clean snap-hiss and held it while getting in her jedi ready stance.

leaping through the air she came down and swiped her blade at his head and landed in front of him, her attack was wild but had some discipline to it and she allowed for her own calmness to wash over the room.

How quant,Lucien caught the chair with the force and set it at Haven as he back peddled and withdrew his saber.He rolled his right hand around as the blade swished before he took a diagonal stance his blade leveled at haven.He smiled back "It isn't polite to throw furniture" this was going to be long but entertaining,he just wished it wasn't so hot" He began to observe Haven ge would need to find her weakness and the only way to do that was to watch her fight.

Haven Pryde

haven took a diagonal stance after he did and watched as he stood, noticed his feet placement, his arms width and even his tactical approach, so far so good and as she smirked at him she decided to break him down mentally so that she could pick him off for a final defeat So love, your son... isn't he just a peach, I mean it's nice you took in someone so much lower than yourself the strategy being used here was dun moch and one she would find so humorous to utilize.

"Well yes if I took in a spoilt rich kid like me well one he would appreciate me far less and two he might grow up to be like you ... Where as poor kids who are elevated tend to be well rounded so he will get the best of me without my failings" He retorted then smirked "My apologies was that supposed to annoy me and make me behave irrationally....You really must try harder". He would how ever perform an attack He raised his left hand and contorted the force wrapping it around her throat and lifting her up.He held his grip and took slow measured steps forward his saber pointed downwards.When he got in range he aimed to put his saber through her chest, He wouldn't kill her of course she was after all an ally in most cases.

Haven Pryde

Haven felt the force choke and chuckled at his attempt to scare her, as she manifest a puddle above him and made it drench over him she then manifested a spark and then tossed it at him, the water plus the spark was so not a good mixture even though it wasn't exactly electricity but it would tingle very nicely and should be enough to get his grip to loosen.

As she hung in suspended animation she threw her saber at his hand that held her up in the air and aimed it to sever his wrist the whole time with a playful grin on her face, she was indeed loving it but he would fail at this too.

Lucien felt his muscles tense,The sensation was to say the least unpleasant.He gritted his teath and pushed the sensation away.It was then that he noticed the saber the combination of the two made he let go of Haven.He dodged her saber and awaited it to return to her hand then he moved forward once more raising his saber.He preformed several jabs with his saber which he had courteously weakened, lest Haven Lesser skill put her in a position where she risked losing a body part namly her head.He smiled at that but doubted that even then she would gain manners and stop insulting him. He was suffering the heat but it didn't inhibit his ability.

Haven Pryde

She batted his strikes away with precision and then let go of her own inhibitions and let loose her rogue side and then she smirked at her with a new face, her eyes glowed and her skin glistened, it was a part of her chemistry and biology as she was of an extremely rare species of galactic rogues, as she then stared at she continued to bat away his saber and then came in heavy with a sweep and then a swish .. it was hard doing combat, especially for her but she would try.

He parried and manouvered with expert precision,attributing her sudden appearance change to heatstroke on his part and continued with the quick light strikes.He would wait her out the bring her to her knees and finish the duel.He expected to be back home in time for dinner.He continued to parry,Shift jab occasionally throwing a slash in.He noticed the effort Haven was exerting "Tired Miss Pryde" He said his voice friendly but with a patronising tone.
@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She ignored his comment and then parried and stole a jab at him, from that she decided to use the force to fling a chair at him and then performed a thrust at his arm with her own blade.

Lucien blocked the blow to his arm then the chair hit him and he was flung sideways landing with a thud on the metal floor,Lucien had expected the floor to be cool but even that was hot. He sat up and frowned "We discussed this" he hissed as he threw his own saber at one of the chains of a long light fitting sending the light swinging at haven.As she dealt with that he stood up and dusted himself off before returning to his previous stance.He would be lieing if he said this was easy but he had faced worse.It was time to move on to stage two, "I trust your blade is weakened in much the same way as mine it would be counter productive to the fringe if we began amputating eachothers limbs."

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She merely struck her blade against the ceiling light and it parted ways for her as if she was some nobility and then she smirked as she heard him comment, she had a feeling he would go for amputations and then leapt up top the table and walked towards him I have different plans, much different she said and then began to act differently even going as far as to sway her hips and then stood above him on the table, she slammed her foot down and then raised her blade and held it to her shoulder blade as it seared her skin and burned it.

She then waited for his next move, as she did she lowered her blade and pointed it at Your move old man she said and then waited more.

Lucien was taken aback "What the kark are you doing,What did you gain by burning yourself" He asked completely bewildered.He leaped onto the table ,His shoes making a light click on the tables polishe surface, and leveled his blade at her.Was she sucumming to madness, heatstroke he didn't really know but he did know it unnerved him. He was a short distance from her but held off attack until he knew what was going on.He let the "old" comment slide.
@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She smirked at him and then grabbed her other blade and held it in shien and then jabbed both her blades at him with a lethal arc, she was taunting him into attacking, she was not succumbing to the heat but merely allowing the dark side to guide her into attacking the sith male.

(Why did you burn yourself crazy women?)
Lucien shook his head "Fine" He sighed pushing off against the floor and flipping over her head (No Obi-wan rubbish you do not have the high ground) and brought his blade in an arc set to cut along her back then he gave her right leg a sharp kicked aimed to send her falling from the table.She felt different now darker this had just got interesting. but he had to think of a permanent way to remove one of the women's sabers.
@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom