Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fire world from hell (Duel)

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
She watched as the man did so and smirked and then stopped with luciens legs, she looked at him and knew there was very little left to do but he would need to seek medical for that Your leg is better but you will need to seek a hospital for the rest of the injury, I can't do much else she said and then turned her healing on herself and began to repair her own burns with force healing, yet she felt taxed but knew it needed it and so she continued to tax herself to get her own body healed more than what it was already.

Standing up she smirked at him and then collected her things I'll be going now, thanks for the offer but I will have to pass on the drink.... I have much to do and little time to get it done she commented and then began to walk off his ship.

@[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
(No problem)

She got to her own ship and ordered the pilot droid to take them to the raven's nest and went to the back cabin and climbed into her makeshift cot and rested up before they arrived, she was exhausted from the work out of the duel and from the healing and as it was the force was still trying to repair the damage to her own body and so she rested to make it easier.

(FIN)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom