Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fire world from hell (Duel)

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
She twisted her body around and blocked his own blade and countered his leg with her own and then spun around and slashed at him with her second blade while locking hers to his, she was not tha experienced but she could foil his moves any day.

@[member="Lucien Cordel"]

(I thought it would be cool for a character to purposefully burn themselves with their own blade)

The blade contacted with his left shoulder burning him, He yelped the grabbing Haven in the force he attempted to fling Haven from the meeting room window onto the platform below, He didn't like pain but he could deal with it .
@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

as she was flung out the window she smirked and then flipped in the air and landed on her feet and then looked at him through the see through floor and called for the force to pull the bottom out of the room he was in, it worked and part of the floor, a small chunk fell and funny how it is since the chunk that fell was the one holding part of the table he was standing on.

Lucien fell through the floor but managed to land on his feet,It still hurt though he thanked his luck that he had skillfully employed a maid with magic hands. He walked forward the field was level ... but considerably hotter.He moved in executing a series of aggressive random strikes. he wanted to tier Haven out so he could get home.He remained vigilant for opportunities to disarm Haven at least partially.

Haven Pryde

She blocked and parried his strikes and then pushed with the force against him and tried to send him flying into the wall, she then batted away another strike and fell low to the ground executing a leg sweep and then waited for the trick to work.

Lucien countered the push with one of his own but still slid back slightly he pushed forward and slashed downwards as haven dropped, then he was triped thudding against the floor.He quickly moved backwards.but didn't stand up.

Haven Pryde

She rose to her feet and found his strikes had scorched her body and made more burns this only made her smirk even more sadistically and then she walked over twirling her blades in her arms and waited him to get up ready to attack or block whichever came first.

Luciens eyes reflected a little fear he sprang to his feet and took up a defensive stance putting his dominant right foot behind him and his blade in position to defend to some degree he backpedaled and raised his left hand shooting lighting at Haven.He really hoped to get this duel done but no rest for the wicked.

Haven Pryde

The duel was almost at a close and she used force throw to throw his lightening back at him, she then smirked and deactivated her own blades showing him she was no threat.

As she stood there the darkness left her and she smirked a little more compassionately and then responded Thanks for coming governor, You may take your leave now she responded and then placed her blade back on her belt and waited for his response to her.

Lucien cut the lightning and deactivated his own saber and smiled "thank goodness for that" He sighed as he limped away he turned "Miss Pryde It has been a pleasure,now I have a bottle of claret back on my ship want a glass" He said then began to move again he was neither in the right mind or state for an answer.
@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She walked over to him as he limped away and took his arm and rested it over her shoulder and offered him a helping hand back to his ship, she was trying to be courteous and so she helped him and responded to him I'll take you up on that offer, considering you just got whooped by a girl she said with a playful retort.

He laughed "you came off just as bad" as the pair approached the ship the doors swung open . Lucien lifted his arm up off havens shoulder.One had to maintain some pride in front their underlings.As he climbed onto the ship he did his upmost to hid his limp and led Haven into the lounge of his ship.Dropping into his chair he gesture for one of his servants to fetch the wine from the cabinet.

Haven Pryde

She looked at him and then looked at his leg and smirked, she had been trained in previous months by a Jedi Knight to heal others so maybe she could help him with his leg may I try and help your leg? she asked trying to be respectful of his wishes.

Lucien nodded "saves me paying my doctor" He picked up a glass then clicked and a man rushed forward "fetch something for Miss Prydes burns" He looked over to Haven "Do you need anything else?" he asked. Perhaps he had judged her too harshly she was being most helpful. He wondered how the protectorate would reat when they found one of their conference rooms in disarray.
@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She nodded to him and then decided to issue a warning for him I must warn you that I am somewhat untrained so if it starts to hurt let me know and I will cease my actions she said while collecting the force in her hands and placing it on his leg and messaging them while she focuses on healing his leg, her focus good and she can feel the force being powered through her and can feel his leg slowly being mended and so she continues what she is doing.

Lucien lent back as Haven got to work.He exhaled as the lightside began to mend his leg,It felt good "I thought my masseuse had magic hands you dwarf her abilities " He said,These jedi did have their uses. The man Lucien had sent for burns treatment returned with a bowl of Ice water and a cloth "may I M'lady?"

Haven Pryde

May you what? she asked as she continued to mend him, her hands being gentle and massaging his legs as she slowly mended his legs back together, it would take a long time since she was barely trained in it.

Lucien shut his eyes, He could do nothing more than wait now.

"Treat your burns M'lady" The servant replied ever vigilant not to be rude or too smart, after all he didn't want to end up in the lava

Haven Pryde

Haven looked up at the butler and smirked and then replied oh that, I think I can mend my own wounds...thanks for the offer though she stated and hoped she was being polite as she continued to heal him and massage him she looked at @[member="Lucien Cordel"] and smirked If I am hurting you let me know, alright? she stated and continued, it wouldn't be much longer now and she knew he would be feeling much better afterward.

Lucien looked down at haven "Trust me if you were hurting me I would tell you,thank you".The boy who had addressed Haven was not Luciens butler far from it the man shined Luciens shoes and occasionally pressed his ties,He was the lowest servant in the pecking order and as such Lucien didn't even know his name.Lucien looked a the young man and then pointed at his own burnt shoulder.The servant nodded and moved over to Luciens left side and cautiously rolled up Luciens sleeve before cautiously putting the cloth onto his shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom