Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fire Shaper

Me, @[member="Morna Imura"], @[member="Lexa Kimene"]. I'm sure there are more, but that's all I know both IC and OOC. Oh, Morna and I are also air shapers as well.

@[member="Turin Val Kur"]

@[member="Jake Travers"] < Barely can fly bro! lol. I still haven't taught you Air cutter!

@[member="Turin Val Kur"] You called for a Fire Shaper? If you wish to do so, I must speak to you privately about some matters before we even start.

@[member="Tefoo"] set a new rule that we are not supposed to call them a noob, Newb, or newby because some could consider it a case of bullying -_- I was messing around by saying that I was going to report you, which I was not going to do.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Ooh.... I don't get that, though. Being called a newbie isn't anything to get upset about. It's just like calling a freshmen a "Freshie". It's just harmless banter. No one means it. At least, I don't mean it when I use the term...

Amaya Ma

A
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I got too lazy to transfer all of her threads over. xD Otherwise, you'd have another master running about.

Low post count does not mean one has done nothing :p

Amaya was the one of the instructors who oversaw Ti'Cira D'arr Hawk's training, who knows water and air shaping.

Amaya Ma

A
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I have too many faces and not enough time >.> I'll post more with her... eventually.

Speaking of, need to post to you. :p

Regardless, you are ultimately zee fire lord MASTAH! Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom