Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finding my place on Chaos.

It's been a while since I have used this character and I am keen on revving her.
Originally I had intended for her to go down the political route, but it seems like there has not been a lot of activity there recently.

So I guess i am looking for some advice on what a non-combatant character can do. Especially since i want to take part in the Omega event and i am not too sure what role my character could play.

On top of all that I am looking for people to thread with. Maybe that will help me find my way.

I will appreciate any advice or rp offers!

[member="Maeriala Lavellan"]

Some suggestions :

Exploring, evacing folks, company fun, politics/diplomatic relations, scientific whatsits, reporting, rebuilding, medical(healer,medic, etc), archaeologist/zoologist/museum curator, etc

Hi, I'm a non-combat character and am more than welcome to doing some non-combat stuff! I also happen to be royalty in a certain system, but don't let that scare you away.

[member="Lily Kuhn"]
I just looked over your character and she is amazing :) I would love to thread with you.

[member="Jorus Merrill"]
I can understand that. I have always preferred non-combat characters. I really want to take part in the Omega event. I am trying to find away to make my character fit into it and keeping her a non-combatant.

There's the DMed portion - Heart of Darkness, I think is the one. And this might be very tricky, but you could participate in the PVP part, the duels. I've done duels as unarmed, non-combat characters and had fun. Think Doctor Who. Lots of creativity required, special equipment recommended. But very very rewarding when you do well.

We should have our characters interact. If your character's looking for work, and would be willing to be trained as a slicer or an actress... she'd make a good part of Fulcrum Multi System Incorporated.

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

I will certainly check the DM'ed portion out. However I am not sure about the PVP part. I think I would like to have a little practice at that before entering an event with lots of people.
I just want to say thanks. You have been very helpful :)

[member="Wolf"]

It's been a little while and not all of them were on this board. One that I remember fondly, though it never really reached a resolution, was [member="Linna Beorht"] versus [member="Cira"]'s beastmaster Sith in one of the One Sith/Republic invasions about a year, year and a half ago. Position, strategy, sonic screwdriver, pheromones, trained vornskrs.

Jorus Merrill said:
[member="Wolf"]

It's been a little while and not all of them were on this board. One that I remember fondly, though it never really reached a resolution, was [member="Linna Beorht"] versus [member="Cira"]'s beastmaster Sith in one of the One Sith/Republic invasions about a year, year and a half ago. Position, strategy, sonic screwdriver, pheromones, trained vornskrs.
That was a fun one!

But yes, a little ingenuity and there are plenty of things a non combatant can do. I love rping support chars.

Best advice I can give is simply have fun with it-- and your environment is all a weapon of opportunity as much as the mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom