Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finding a crowd within a crowd

For starters? Thank you for taking your time to take a look at this!

I'll get started.

To give an idea of what I'm looking for, I should start by explaining what I'm working with and presenting. Which is a mandalorian woman with no past or clan to speak of determined to make a difference for those who have been misplaced, mistreated or simply cannot find their way. Which is where I come to the concept of "The Clanless".

Short answer is: No, this is not a means of dismantling clans and giving way to a plethora of single named mandalorians.

What I'm looking for is the opportunity to write with other mandalorians who don't feel that they fully fit, or even feel outcast, from the clans they've been a part of. Bring together and give them a fighting chance to reestablish themselves in a new way or even with the clans that "left them behind". While she doesn't have much to fall back on in the way of leadership or voucher for her strength, she stands on the desire to do what's best for the people of Mandalore, other Mandalorians and others who have virtually nothing like herself.

I realize this idea won't be for everyone, I'm not expecting ideas or even participation in droves, but I do hope that some will be interested in writing with me and helping me explore her angle at the very least. She's just a lost girl looking for a place in a much bigger Mandalorian world.

That being said, she isn't against associating with other clans and helping them grow and recover if that is necessary. However, I don't believe she'd be interested in joining and taking on the name of a clan unless she absolutely felt that the change was the best for her.

Here's to what could come of this.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom