Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parja-Kal

PARJA-KAL WREN

avelion5500-Striking-full-body-photo-of-a-stunning-Cara-Delevin-635ccc74-376d-4490-98c0-0c29a183a2c0.png

NAME: Ordo? Ordinii? Fett? Munin? Mantis? Vizsla? I am none of these. I am Parja-Kal and while I previously viewed myself as Clanless have chosen to honor the clan Wren.

FACTION: I am loyal to Mandalore, Mandalorians and those without clans, family or who have simply been displaced. I have no love for any Mand'alor. If that makes me a rebel, so be it. I do what must be done for those who have earned it.

RANK: I am a Mandalorian Warrior, but I find myself no longer bound to my home.

SPECIES: When you are Mandalorian nothing else need be recognized. But if you insist, I am a mostly human mutt, though I suspect some long lived alien genetics in my blood.

AGE: Late twenties and still counting on more for experience.

SEX: I am a woman and there is nothing more I need to tell you on the subject.

HEIGHT: I stand at my tallest at five feet and nine inches.

WEIGHT: My arm and armor excluded I weigh roughly one hundred and thirty pounds. Nearer to one thirty five or forty with one of my bionic right arm modules.

EYES: I have vibrant green eyes that often reflect my emotions.

HAIR: Blonde hued brown hair, but you can see that just by looking at me.

SKIN: I have fair skin that is tanned from exposure.

FORCE SENSITIVE: I have been given the Mandalorian cure. I am Force Dead.

avelion5500-Striking-full-body-photo-of-a-stunning-Cara-Delevin-92eed430-248a-49f2-96e5-96a11b986fa0.png

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
Unbreakable Drive: I was born with nothing. I was raised with nothing. Even still I refuse to roll over and accept that my lack of clan or family; The Empire has given me a calling and I will meet their expectations.
Force Dead: I have been given the cure, signification of my acceptance into the Empire and to free me from the Force. I am unburdened by the callings and fetters of the Force.
Survivalist Experience: I've lived my entire life as a survivor and there is no skill I pride more than my ability to survive in even the most hostile of environments.

Amnesiac: As I have no memory of my past, my family or the youth I experienced I am unburdened by the complex questions of where I came from or who I used to be. They do not matter.
Without a Family: I have no family. I was born without a family, raised without one and to this day have not found my place in a family. It is because of this that I have become cold towards others.
Violent: Fighting nature on a daily basis has cursed me with a much deeper connection to the primal nature inside me. While I look, act and live civilized - on the battle field I am a beast with little regard for any but those closest to me.
Amnesia: I have no memory of my childhood or youth aside from that which I have been told by those who took me in.

avelion5500-Striking-full-body-photo-of-a-stunning-Cara-Delevin-519d078e-24ad-40e6-8162-b4398ba76ca2.png

APPEARANCE:
Aside from the basics of my appearance, such as my height, weight and build, I have long brown hair that is often done up in braids, corn rows or combinations of various styles and a penchant for wearing clothes that provide as much movement as possible. While this is the case, I still wear Beskar plates over vital areas and have an arm that is made up completely of beskar and bionic components. Aside from all of that I am fond of wearing belts of ammunition across my chest, shoulders and waist giving me access to sustained combat efficiency at all times.

BIOGRAPHY:
I recall nothing of my past before I was fifteen years old. Some say I was born into a clan of worth, others that I was a nobody. In truth all I know is that I came from nothing, raised myself from nothing and have spent several years of my life becoming a warrior to be reckoned with on the behalf of the Mandalorian Empire; of which I have since come to find in distaste.

Perhaps in time I will remember these things, but I cannot even recall when I lost my arm, it having been replaced, from others knowledge, not long before I lost my memories. Presently I continue my fight to become stronger and to carry Mandalore into it's former glory. Ra's disappearance is troubling, his intentions far from complex, but I will carry on. Even if it's away from my home; times have changed and not myself with them.

More to come...

Due to my motives remaining true to Mandalore and it's people, I have chosen to represent the clan Wren. Something about it feels right.

SHIP AND EQUIPMENT:
Whatever presents itself as capable at the time.

Beskar plated bionic right arm/Synth skin covered bionic right arm prosthetic (combat vs casual), beskar half plate armor, XSR-17, a M-1 Absorption Shield, a scatter gun, a pair of mk. II Mandalorian Rippers, a
M-20.8 BOAR-D Rail Gun, a beskad and a pair of heavy slug throwers.

KILLS:
None as of yet.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None as of yet.

ROLE-PLAYS:
None to speak of.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom