Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Season

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
Alright, folks!
I'm not calling for an LOA but mostly an LOA. I'll still be around if you wanna PM me or skype with me. But, tomorrow and on Friday I have two tests which if I pass, I've paused the subjects and get free from Finals. Week after that, the finals themselves start which is basically four of the most important subjects in my year along with a paper due (which still needs to be written >_>). Now, I usually don't make official posts about Finals but since I need to pass all my Finals in June and leave nothing for September, I need to really study my arse off in the next weeks so I can actually leave the land of bad internet and transfer back home.

Hopefully, I won't forget to tag anyone here.

[member="Ket Van Derveld"]
[member="Marek Starchaser"]
[member="Idiian Sayali"]
[member="Aston Jacobs"]
[member="Nessarose deWinter"]
[member="Darth Ferus"]
[member="Keziah Denko"]
[member="Anesia Jy'Vun"]
[member="Salem Norongachi"]
[member="Jared Ovmar"]
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] (I know I suck, I promise Kat will get more active with the group once I come back)
[member="Isley Verd"]
[member="Rave Merrill"]
[member="Adela Verd"]
[member="Tali"]
[member="Astrian Callus"]
[member="Phoebe Verd"]
[member="Nickolas Imura"]
@Verrin Ris'To

So, wish me luck. Seriously. I'm not kidding about this. The four most important subjects of the year and I have a couple of weeks to cover them all.

Jared Ovmar said:
You will ace all of them.
And then we'll all have pancakes and be all, like: "omnomnomnomnom, omnomnomnomnomnom!" :D

fry+eating+invisible+pancakes+and+bacon_b8e98c_3807978.gif

UPDATE!

Alright, the warm up is now done with, tests done, saved from one final, still have to take the other one so that's five finals all together. Since the first is on Monday 9 am, there will be no posting, no half posting, no sneaking in a post while taking a break (feel free to hit me over the head if I so much as think of it or you think I'm thinking of it ~ probably will be right >_>)

If all goes well (fingers and toes crossed), Wednesday after next, we're getting drunk. Drunk to the point of seeing angels and passing out. Seriously. I'm plan on partying like it's '99 if I manage to do all this before July! You'll also probably be getting yer posts after that Wednesday if all goes well. ^_^

Thanks [member="Tamara"]! *licks*

Update! Down to four we are, and all with the same guy. I have now learned that all those things they tell kids about before they go to collage about evil professors... it's all true... they send you away for simple things, ignore the rest of your knowledge, fill quota, punish you for only just now taking their finals... grrr.

Anyway, next one is on Monday morning. After it's done, whichever way it turns out, my brain needs the day off which means two things: a) booze b) posts. So, if you want to see a post from me in a while (right now it's look to be early July since part two of tomorrow's is then), give me a post today or tomorrow and a reply you shall get! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom