Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final Call - Land Campaign

Which Type Would You Like to Play?

• Total voters
[member="Bjornveld Skjoldsen"] [member="Darth Vulcanus"]
Since you’re a later entrant, I’ll give you the choice of either joining with [member="sabrina"] and the One Sith/Sith Council or joining as your own faction.

Either is possible. If you want to join as yourself I will allocate you a region and set up a PM to you both.

Take a look at the rules and maps so you get an idea of what’s going on.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Tamara"]

I looked over the rules and such, still am. I will join as the New Order and i'm sure [member="Bjornveld Skjoldsen"] will do the same as we talked about it over Skype :)

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
@Verrin Ris'To

Oh yes, I could join the Republic but then later you would all say

55727__applejack_animated_grimdark_meme.gif

[member="Darth Vulcanus"] Nah, I would embrace you with open arms... you would be like that weird brother I never talk about and only call when I need someone beaten up.

Plus, if I can bring someone like Vulcanus.... You know...

giphy.gif
to the Republic, I would totes get a promotion.

[member="Christian Slade"]
It’s a mixture of RPing and auto resolution.

Think of it as Risk but you can choose to RP the battles rather than rolling dice.

Battles against other writers are usually RPed, but against neutrals and NPCs it’s usually easier to auto resolve like the Total War games.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
I sheeee I sheeee... Hmmm... Sorry, this is just a very different style of campaigning. I'll get used to it. Really the reason I ask is because I'm more of a in the heat of battle kind of warlord type and I've never really done fleeting or this style of war/campaigning.

I understand. It’s more for those who want to RP strategy and war rather than the 1vs1 duels Invasions and Skirmishes seem to be.

That said you could still take part RPing in the battles if you wanted.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Regarding Salamis, that looks like run on writing where there isn't really anyone actively resisting, they're just collaborating a written story and based on it's merit, length and legitimacy you award them with a victory or loss. Still, doing this that way allows for no resistance to their movements and what not. Just kind of seems invalid, though technically if I wanted to I could start writing up a thread for a counter attack on Salamis where the Sith take it back or something and no one could interfere with said thread and it would simply be judged upon completion, right?

[member="Christian Slade"] If you are attacking Salamis then you would be RPing against the Silver Jedi Players. The reason there wasn't a 'resistance' force was because they were fighting NPCs, not another factions forces.

It’s because they’re fighting neutrals.

If you were with one of the Sith factions and they were fighting the Mandos (like is happening at the moment) you could RP fighting in battle against them.

Fighting against neutrals is like a dominion, against factions is like an invasions.

If you looked at the map you'll see that they're fighting over the individual regions of a single planet. Some are neutral, some are owned by factions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom