Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final Call - Land Campaign

Which Type Would You Like to Play?

• Total voters
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"], [member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Vulpesen"], [member="Kiskla Grayson"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] [member="Lok Jorunn"] [member="Canal Tal'Verda"] [member="Tali"] [member="Lancer Damar "][member="Cypher"] [member="Ayden Cater"]

The War for Chaeronea begins tomorrow! This is a final call for participants who want to join in. Simply post with your name and which faction you wish to participate with.

So far these brave warriors have stepped up to lead their forces to death or glory! Add your name to the list!

[member="Voroll"] - CIS
[member="Strask Ak'lya"] - CIS
[member="Mikhail Shorn"] - Unknown
[member="Noah Corek"] - Omega Protectorate
[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] - Mandalorians
[member="Fatty"] - Lords of the Fringe
[member="Verrin Ris'To "]- Galactic Republic
[member="Vaudin Miir"] - Galactic Republic
[member="Hasjo Hallu"] - Silver Jedi

Also, one final poll. Please vote only if you intend on participating. Basically, I want to get a final indication on what sort of campaign to make this. There are two options.

Version 1:

This plays similar to the Risk game we all know and argued about, but with key differences.
In this a writer receives 'units' which are genetic forces, and uses them to conquer enemies. These conquests can be EITHER by RPing or by comparing the forces, adding a dice roll and determining casualties thus. Extra troops are acquired by conquering regions of the map.
This option makes for a quicker, easier game, leaves more for RPing and has a lot of abstraction.

Version 2:

This is a more in-depth version of the campaign. Battles are still resolved either by RPing or automatically, but the troop types from the previous threads, the terrain, fortifications and upgrades all make this more strategic but also more complex.
This option makes for a longer, more strategic game, but since these rules are literally fresh from the drawing board they might need some correction as I go along.

Attached is the map showing the 33 regions of the map.

The choice is yours, people. If you have any questions, please ask.

(As always I've voted for the first option so I can easily see the votes. This vote of mine does NOT count.)

Zander - Order of Grey Jedi
D-Man - MandMandalorian
Zz'acc - Unknown ([member="Christian Slade"] you should join)

[member="Tamara"] won't let me vote for some odd reason so my vote is likely to come under D-Man

So this is kinda like a Risk RP? You get troops to command and conquer territories? And people like me are in full control of the faction? Unless if someone joins with the Mandalorians then I have free reign on what to do.

Just asking so I don't get anything wrong.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Zander said:
Zander - Order of Grey Jedi
D-Man - MandMandalorian
Zz'acc - Unknown ([member="Christian Slade"] you should join)

[member="Tamara"] won't let me vote for some odd reason so my vote is likely to come under D-Man
What is this about and why would I join exactly?

[member="Adenn Gra'tua"]
Well it's for this one planet, so it's assumed you've been given command of troops for this.
But yes, you're fighting with armies for a planet.
Version 1 is more like Risk. Version 2 is more...complex.

Does it matter that my species hasn't been approved? All I'm doing after all is commanding... hilariously... with warm hugs and ten thousand artillery shells of doom.

[member="Christian Slade"] Because you wouldn't want your drinking buddy padawan to get stuck fighting the Throne Breaker alone would you? I mean... that just doesn't sound like it is going to end well.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Tamara"] - Does it have to be a major faction? If so, Kurah Rrusho and the Horde. If not, lemme know and I'll throw an alt instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom