Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Fill of Himself

Fill of Himself

Tags: Valery Noble Valery Noble

"Yea, I know, but everyone is a hell of a lot nicer when you are. Sometimes."
He shrugged, fostering a sheepish smile. There was that scary word again, commitment. Least she wasn't here to pressure him into it or anything. Yea, for the best, he couldn't say no to pretty women. It was actually kinda concerning how true that was. Maybe there was some deep seated trauma he needed to address.

"I would appreciate it, really, might be able to scrap enough together for a room for the night I think." He mutters, feeling in his pockets and feeling for the credit wallet in her coat. "Yea, should be set I guess, maybe." It didn't feel like alot, but it'd have to do for now. He needed to get a ship and get back into a line of work.

Coruscant_Underground.png

Denon
div-orange.png
Outfit: Operative Suit
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Blasters | Lightsaber (concealed)
Tag: Fillion Orville Fillion Orville

"That's true, but just take your time and think about what's best for you," she said, her lips tugging up into a warm, charismatic smile. But when he started talking about scraping by to get through the night and was digging through his pockets, Valery tilted her head a little. She wasn't convinced that he actually had the credits, so she grabbed her wallet.

The credits inside were meant for mission use, but helping him certainly felt like an appropriate reason. "Here, this is enough for a few days at least," she said as she offered the credit chips.

"I can also offer you a ride on my ship instead, but I'm heading to Coruscant again. So I don't know if that's where you're wanting to go or not, but the offer stands."

Fill of Himself

He was very much surprised to find the woman offering him credits, blinking in a startled realization of what was unfolding. "I uh...appreciate it, really." He reluctantly took the credits, feeling his cheeks warm in shame. "I feel a bit guilty taking this, but, I do appreciate it, really." There was a time he'd rather die, or resort to more underhanded means to acquire payment, but he had tried his best to leave that part of his life behind.

Though hearing the woman was departing for Coruscant, Fill nodded, seeing that maybe that might be the path forward. "I...if it's not too much to ask, I'd like to come back with you. Maybe that's where I need to be. Maybe." He shrugged, pondering several things still in his mind. He didn't want to go to Coruscant, but, maybe he was supposed to go there. Sure as hell wasn't going to get much done here.

Denon
div-orange.png
Weapons:

While somewhat reluctant, he did take the credits she offered him so he could get some rest. It was understandable that he felt somewhat embarrassed about it, but she just wanted to keep him off the streets and out of trouble, and after their conversation tonight, she was quite sure that he felt the same.

"You can come back, but I'll be traveling to Coruscant tomorrow morning," Valery said with a dip of her head. "There's a hotel nearby that I'm staying for the night, and I'm sure you can get a room there as well. In the morning, we'll head to the spaceport and I'll take you to Coruscant. How does that sound?"

On Coruscant itself, her business would be at the Jedi Temple, but she knew of some places where she could drop him off. The senate district perhaps, or at least somewhere in the upper levels. Unless, of course, he wished to come back to the Temple with her as well.

Fill of Himself

Well, seeing as how his fate was decided, he might as well take up her offer. Hands tucked into his coat, he cast a wishful glance skyward, and let out a sigh. It seemed like things were out of his hands, again, or maybe in a sense they were in his hands? The whole force thing was confusing truthfully.

He looked to Val and nodded slowly. "I can do that, yea. I...I wouldn't mind going back with you. Might as well see what happens, right?" It felt weird, agreeing to going back to the jedi willingly now, but here he was doing just that.

Denon
div-orange.png
Weapons:

Even though he still wasn't quite sure about everything, Fillion decided to travel back with her and agreed to what she proposed. It got her to smile a little, and even if he could still go down a worse path despite all of this, she felt an important step was taken to a better life. If he gave the Jedi another chance, she'd be certain his experience would be different, and for the better.

But if he decided against joining them, he could still find his way too.

"Mhmmm," she hummed with a nod, "For now, let's head to the hotel, and then I'll take you to Coruscant tomorrow. Gives you a night to sleep on it too, in case you change your mind."

Valery now turned to start heading towards the hotel and gestured for him to follow, "Come on, it's not far from here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom