Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech [SIA] Operative Suits

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUB.png

OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create durable undercover outfits with style.
  • Image Source: (three linked below but edited together)
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multi-purpose
  • Weight: Light
  • Resistances:
    • Kinetic: Very High
    • Energy: High
    • Lightsabers: Very Low
    • Sonic: Low
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Customizable: The suits can be customized with different buttons, coats, hats, gloves, and other accessories to fit the personal needs of the owner!
STRENGTHS
  • Resistant: The materials used to make the clothing are quite durable for how light it is, which helps agents in the field take a number of hits before they are seriously harmed. It primarily applies to cutting and the energy of blaster weapons.
  • Undercover: With the more civilian look, the outfit helps agents stay undetected.
  • Style: The outfits are fitted properly to each person and come in a variety of different styles and with differing accessories. You never have to fear working a day where you don't look amazing.
WEAKNESSES
  • Certain weapons: While the outfits protect against blades and blasters, lightsabers and sonic weapons will barely be stopped from harming the wearer.
  • Limited durability: The suits keep the wearer protected against a few hits from weapons such as knives, Vibro-blades, and blasters, but blasters especially will get through after a few rounds.
DESCRIPTION
Spies, operatives, and other types of Intelligence personnel often find themselves in places where no uniform can be worn. They have to fit into a crowd, move around without drawing attention but still complete dangerous missions. For this reason, a series of clothing stores on Coruscant were commissioned to produce high-quality suits for both men and women that not only provide style but much-needed protection for out in the field as well.

Its primary client is the Galactic Alliance's Strategic Intelligence Agency (SIA), but individuals are able to have these suits custom-made and fitted for them as well.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Valery Noble Valery Noble

This is cool, I love it!
  • I don't find the picture on the second page, it drop me to the site's main page.
  • Please link the Coruscant Clothing stores to the Manufacturer.
  • The Cutting is Kinetic resistance, not separated, please edit it.

Valery Noble Valery Noble

I'm pulling this submission due to an issue that was raised with the Baffleweave in another thread.

If the baffleweave is jamming sensors then this counts as stealth tech, and the submissions should be at a semi-unique production value.

Could you please let me know what exactly you had in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom