Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fighting for Rubble [New Order invasion of Dromund Kaas] OOC

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ashe is gonna be pissed something fierce if someone gets between her and Ayra, even if it's an ally. If you're not Mandalorian, you've been warned. :p

The Hound

T
[member="Darth Voracitos"] Your league members are part of the faction and thus don't count as allies. Just jump right in!

-Gil who is too lazy to switch accounts

CURRENT MANDO APPROVED ALLIES.

1. [member="Noah Corek"]
2. [member="Dak Canton"]
3. [member="Diana Moridena"]
4. [member="Xander Carrick"]
5. [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
6. [member="HK-36"]
7. [member="Lady Exedō"]

[member="Darth Voracitos"] you're chance for the league to gain trust.

[member="Sarge Potteiger"] we have exactly 0 admins if Gil is on LOA can staff add people temporarily for parlay purposes?

[member="Lord Dissero"] we can offer you anything from what was recovered from the Academy and Citadel. Your pick of items.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Ashe the Reaper said:
Anything of substantial value has been sucked devoid of life and moved down thousands of hands....
Who knows, there might still be a Dark Side resonance in Kaine's coloring book. I hear it was My Little Pony.
Hmmmmmmm might go and sell that book on SBay

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Sarge Potteiger said:
I can't be the only one who imagines Christian slow motion whipping his hair around like a bad hair commercial.

...can I?

....guys?
I know I do. But I'm beautiful, that's why I'm in the commercial to begin with.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
TiCira D'Arr Hawk said:
We'll at least they don't have their faces corrupted with burst capillaries, bruises on the face, really pale skin and freaky red eyes by the dark side!

Power is an ugly thing.
-shrugs-

I rather like a little dark in the eyes, but then again there is something so much more satisfying about polluting something so pure.

Jedi are sooo... mouthwatering.

Christian Slade said:
I know I do. But I'm beautiful, that's why I'm in the commercial to begin with.
hurrwhip.gif

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Alicia Drey"] - Tag me when you touch ground. No point in me posting some several posts about doing nothing but meditating while she waits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom