Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fight club

Gherron was in trouble again. The street was crowded in a circle around him and four others. A small cut dribbled down his forehead, but he still had his fists raised. One of the combatants decided to take a swing at him, in which the young Jedi ducked under and gave him a right hook to the jaw. As the man stumbled back, a flash of defiance showed itself in Gherron's eyes. He hadn't picked this fight. He was merely drafted when one of them decided to pick on a scrawny kid like him. Now, the four guys had him outnumbered, or so they thought. 'Not even close', he thought to himself with a small smirk. "Give it up kid, you're a goner.", said the supposed leader of the group. With a light chuckle, Gherron replied. "I'm sorry you think that. You mind doing me a favor and proving it?" He gave a motion in challenge, and waited.

@[member="Rasu Gan"]

The streets of Coruscants Under city was a very dangerous place for those who journeyed unprepared, however as a Jedi, Rasu was always ready for anything. With the Force at her side and her lightsaber clipped onto her belt, the Shi'ido made a stunning sight when combined with her long dark brown cloak draped over her Rutian Twi'lek form. It was coming towards the end of the day or that's what it said on her comlink. She was so far down on the city world that the systems sun wasn't even visible as the giant skyscrapers blocked all view of the planets surface. Rasu had been tasked by the High Council, who had been tasked by the Senate, to perform security checks of this sector of the planet and so far it had been a pretty boring job. The older Padawan hadn't come across much resistance while down in the Under city which surprised the Shi'ido as this was said to be the most dangerous sector of the core world.

Extending her awareness in the Force she began to again search the area for any suspicious behaviour, keeping her senses aware for any hostility. A large gathering that seemed to be located not far from her, caught the Padawan's attention, so she began to make her way over to investigate. Upon closer inspection, she could see that the large crowd had gathered around five beings. Some sort of gang incident probably, she thought. The fight consisted of four of the beings lashing out at a young human male, who seemed to be holding his own, but the Jedi could see that he was slowly tiring himself out. Deciding to intervene before any serious harm could be dealt to the human, Rasu leaped down to land in the middle of the gathering, much to the surprise of the crowd.

With her hand placed on her lightsaber hilt, she spoke to the man's attackers, using the Force to persuade the man. "Alright, this guy's had enough now. I think it would be best if you left him alone." Directing her voice to the crowd now, she said "I think it would be best if everyone went home now, this shows over." She made sure that everyone saw her weapon and waited for the next response.

@[member="Gherron Vael"]

The leader had had enough of Gherron's smart mouth. He was just about to give him a right hook to the jaw- When he suddenly pulled back and rubbed his head a little. In unison, everyone started to walk away, even th gang members. Turning to see what the cause of it was, he saw a blue skinned twi'lek standing not far from the crowd. A light chuckle emanated from him, and he walked over to the other Jedi. "I could've handled myself, but thanks. Heh. Maybe I should join some wrestling school if I keep attracting people like that. It's like they have a beacon set on them for the little guys." He wiped a little blood off of his wound with his sleeve, then noticed a tickling feeling on his lower lip, possibly another cut. He gave an amused look and a shrug, as if to say, "What'cha gonna do?"

@[member="Rasu Gan"]

Relief flooded through the Padawan as the four beings left the slowly dispersing crowd. It was one of these rare moments that Rasu was glad she had the Force on her side to avoid violent confrontations. Jedi were meant to protect the innocent and weak, and it was even better when fights could be won without pulling out weapons or raising fists. Sensing the human coming towards her, Rasu turned around to face him, blood slowly trickling down his chin from a small cut on his lip. The man didn't seem to be fazed by the near beating he had almost received, he appeared to be amused by their sudden disappearance, which annoyed the Padawan greatly. He should be thanking the Shi'ido for interfering as if not for her timely arrival ,he would have been severely hurt.

Trying to not show her annoyance, she replied to the human, saying, "A thank you would be nice you know. If it weren't for me, you'd be probably lying unconscious or even dead on these filthy streets." Her cheeks glowing a dark blue as she finished her short rant, making her annoyance known to the man. Surely this man would show some appreciation for helping him, even if it wasn't the expected outcome he desired.

@[member="Gherron Vael"]

"Well, I did say thank you, didn't I? At least I'm pretty sure I did." He shrugged it off and offered a hand, his left one since the other was battered and bloodied. A small smirk made it's way across his face. "Sorry you had to see all that. I'm just used to fighting my own battles. Kind of a pride thing. I'm Gherron, by the way. Gherron Vael."

@[member="Rasu Gan"]

Accepting the man's hand with her own, she greeted the human, letting go of her annoyance as she smiled at him. "Nice to meet you Gherron, I'm Padawan Rasu Gan." she said as she released his hand to take a better look at his wounds. The man's face seemed to carry a few cut's which trickled out blood, flowing down his face in tiny lines. His right arm and hand looked to be in a bad way as well with bruises and dried blood caked all over the damaged skin. Concerned for the man she asked, "Are you alright? Do you want me to take you to a med-center?" Although this man may have seemed to be quite rash and attention seeking, Rasu still wouldn't leave a being wounded without offering her assistance.

@[member="Gherron Vael"]

Gherron shrugged slightly, then blinked as one trail of blood made it's way over his eye. "I usually heal pretty quickly. But to be honest, now the pain is settling in and I really don't feel too good. Maybe a med center is best." Starting to walk away from the scene, he decided to call his girlfriend, @[member="Nala Tu"] and tell her what happened.

@[member="Rasu Gan"]

Gherron began to head off alone, leaving the Shi'ido alone. Rasu knew that it wouldn't be safe for the young Jedi to go walking off on his own in the Undercity, so she quickly started running to catch up to the injured being, checking her chrono as she went. Stang, she thought to herself. It's getting late, so it's going to get even more dangerous very soon.

Matching her pace now with Gherron, she stopped him in his tracks before she spoke to him again. "Hey it's starting to get late, meaning that the streets are about to get even more exciting. So how about I take a quick look at your wounds to make walking a bit easier?" She wasn't that great in using the Force to heal wounds like her friend Akodya, but she had watched the girl enough times to know the general idea of how to use it. Gherron's wounds weren't that severe so Rasu was confident that she would be able to at least close the wounds to stop them from irritating the man as they continued on their journey through the lower sections of the city world.

@[member="Gherron Vael"]

Getting a sage from @[member="Gherron Vael"] , while she had been meditating at the time, Nala perked up and answered via holo-communicator. When the small image of Gherron appeared she smiled and said "Gherron! There you are. I haven't heard..." she stopped when she examined him closer and asked "What happened to you? Have you been in a f...?" she stopped again when she saw @[member="Rasu Gan"] nearby. "Rasu?" she asked, seeing her friend. "What are you doing there? What's going on?"

Gherron chuckled at Nala's response, fully expecting it. What he didn't expect, however, was that her and this other Jedi had apparently knew each other. "Hey Nala, I... kind of got int another fight. Rasu here offered to take me to a med center. I really got banged up this time. I'm sending you my coordinates if you wanna come over and see me, cause I might be there for a while."

@[member="Nala Tu"] @[member="Rasu Gan"]

Gherron had now pulled out his holo-communicator and was surprised to see that it was her friend Nala Tu that had answered. Letting Gherron finish his little chat with the Kaminoan, she waited for a break in the pair's conversation before butting in so she could explain herself.

"Hi Nala, I'm just helping out Gherron. He got into a fight and would've been beaten senseless if it wasn't for me." She let a cheeky grin appear upon her face before continuing. "We're just going to get out of this section of the Undercity before going to a med-center. His wounds aren't that bad but I think it would be best to get them checked out." Once she had finished, she backed away allowing the pair to finish their conversation.

@[member="Nala Tu"]
@[member="Gherron Vael"]

When everything was explained Nala had a disapproving look towards Gherron and shook her head. "Both of you get to the med-center. I'll be there shortly. And you and I, Gherron, are going to have a good talk about this." She threatened before shutting it off. Giving herself time to get ready Nala eventually took a speeder towards where they were.

@[member="Gherron Vael"]
@[member="Rasu Gan"]

Gherron chuckled and made his way back to Rasu when Nala had left the conversation. Walking with her to the med center, he shook his head softly, a grin on his face. "Man, I can fight a few guys until I drop, but Nala..." He scratched his head softly. "Getting chewed out by her is not fun."

@[member="Rasu Gan"] @[member="Nala Tu"]

Rasu couldn't help but chuckle as she watched her friend fuss over the man standing in front of her. Rasu was still curious about the pairs relationship as she had heard rumours throughout the Temple but couldn't be sure until she asked. When Gherron finished the call, the pair began to make their way to the nearest med-center, Rasu trying to support the human as he limped along.

Rasu let out a small laugh at Gherron's comment, before nodding her head as if she understood the man's dilemma. Working up the courage, she finally asked the other Padawan, "If I may be so bold to ask Gherron, but what is your relationship with Nala?" Her curiousity getting the better of her, she continued, explaining her desire to understand. "It's just that I've heard some rumours about you and Nala but I think it would be best if I heard it from you. Then at least I would know that it's true." The way Nala had fussed over the human and the way that Gherron had talked about the Kaminoan so casually nearly answered her question, but she had to be sure. Rasu wasn't the kind of Jedi to disapprove of relationships, but she just wanted to make sure that it didn't get in the way of their duties and doing what was right.

@[member="Gherron Vael"] @[member="Nala Tu"]

Nala had made her way as fast as possible to the med-center after getting the call. She took the speeder and made a few daring moves through the skyways in oder to reach it fast. Once she did she made her way to where Gherron and Rasu were, after asking the medical droid where they were exactly. Upon entering she'd head Rasu's question to him, neither of them having noticed her yet. She answered before he could and said "Our relationship is that we're together. Though it might change if he keeps finding himself in these situations over and over." She had her arms crossed and had an annoyed look by the time both of them looked back at her. She walked over to Gherron and asked "So what was it this time? Did he call you a bad name or did you?"

@[member="Gherron Vael"] @[member="Rasu Gan"]

Gherron immediately went on the defensive when Nala warned about their relationship. "He his me! What was I supposed t do? Wait until they beat me to a pulp? I had to defend myself." He looked at Rasu for support. "You were there, tell her!"

A small smile grew on the Shi'ido's face as the couple's bickering caught the attention of other patients in the center, however the two Jedi didn't seem to care, solely focused on each other. Rasu was seeing a completely different side to her friend, as she fussed over the human Padawan, her arms folded across her chest as she fixed him with a stern glare. Choosing to stay out of the argument, Rasu chose to stay where she was, a good distance away from the pair. However as Gherron tried to defend himself against the verbal onslaught of Nala, he quickly turned to the Shi'ido, eyes pleading with her to assist him. Don't drag me into this, she wanted to say, but now both were looking at the girl, leaving Rasu with no choice but to join the squabble.

Cheeks darkening from embarrassment, Rasu tried to save the situation by saying, "Well I didn't see how it started exactly, but from what I could see Gherron was up against five other beings. I don't think Gherron started the fight though, as he was the one with the wounds whereas the other thugs left unscathed." Rasu hoped that she had helped out Gherron by saying this and wouldn't be in too much trouble with the Kaminoan. Looking at the pair, Rasu could see that they both cared deeply for the other so hoped that this incident hadn't caused any ruptures in their relationship.

It was at this point that a female Mon Calamari entered the room, who Rasu assumed was the medic coming to check Gherron. Trying to get Nala out of the room so that the medic could do her job, she said to her friend, "That's really all I saw Nala. Gherron wouldn't have started the fight, I'm sure of it, so stop fussing over him and let the medic do her job so we can get out of here." Grabbing Nala's long arm, she gently pulled the Jedi out of the way and into the pristine hallway where they sat and waited for the medic to finish checking the injured Padawan.

@[member="Gherron Vael"] @[member="Nala Tu"]

Nala was more inclined to believe Rasu than Gherron, being that he would likely try anything to get out of hearing her nag at him for getting into fights. As the nurse came in and Rasu pulled Nala out she stopped and said to the nurse "Make sure he's fine." before finally leaving into the hallway. She sat against the wall nearby and said "I can't believe he keeps doing this." she looked at her while saying "This isn't the first time, you know. I met him when he was in a fight, and he always, ALWAYS, seems to find his way back into one." she sighed and said "I just wish he wouldn't keep doing stuff like this. I really don't need this kind of distraction when I have a padawan to look after now."

@[member="Gherron Vael"] @[member="Rasu Gan"]

Gherron came out o join the two other Jedi about twenty minutes later, a small row of stitches across his forehead. A grin was plastered on his face, thinking about the fight. This changed, however, when he came closer to the two. "Nala, can I speak to you alone please?"

Rasu and Nala had to wait twenty minutes out in the hallway, in which the pair remained silent for a while until the Kaminoan broke the silence. Her tone and Force aura leaked worry and concern for the man she was in love with, it made Rasu think back to the man she too had once loved. But he hadn't reciprocated her feelings, instead giving them to another. The Shi'ido just had to accept the fact that love was harsh. Grief began to swell within her as it too leaked out of her own aura, she could start to feel the beginning of tears form under her eyes. However she was quickly brought out of her thoughts by the arrival of Gherron.

Standing up, Rasu waited for him to approach the two women. When he asked for some time alone with Nala, Rasu smiled, saying, "That's fine, I'll go have a quick word with the nurse." Leaving the couple to talk, the Shi'ido turned and made her way over to the Mon Calamari who was just finishing going over her diagnosis on Gherron.

@[member="Nala Tu"] @[member="Gherron Vael"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom